Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Voting_barLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Voting_barLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Toji startles as his packsister Bow wipes away another tear, then as Ruin smiles at him, his hair sparks and his face reddens. The young halfling rubs the back of his head, only to blink as Ruin says she'll start to sneak away more to take care of him. He shakes his head."No,no, don't get in any more trouble! So long as I-ACHOOO-keep warm, I'll recover quickly enough, really!" Hearing how they misused her, and seeing her sadness, Toji reaches over, giving the fellow halfling a reassuring hug. Thinking about what else they must do, Lightning Wolf growls, his eye whites starting to darken."It seems like I have to have a talk with these people....." At least Corgi never claimed to be family...never claimed to be someone who was supposed to look after him....He steadily starts to get more and more angry, only for the literal darkness in his eyes to fade as he smells pizza, a modern dish which had recently become one of his favorites. Toji grins at Ruin."It seems like we're in for a treat!! You have much pizza yet!?" If he had been a actual wolf, the young halfling's tail would have been furiously wagging.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:31 am

Bow heard Ruin's story and teared up for her, but then heard the tone in Toji's voice change and knew what that might lead to. She turned around so that she could stop it, but apparently the pizza had already done that for her. The pink haired girl giggled and went back to cooking, getting out the first pizza and cutting it happily. Again, she walked over to the two halflings and smiled as she set the whole tray down. "Be careful, it's hot!"

But Toji was right. They had to do something about Ruin's te-...family. That may be harder than it sounded. She sighed and started to think of some way to go about it cautiously, but, honestly, she really wanted to just go pound on them for hurting little Ruin. But that wasn't the way to handle things and she knew it. All the girl could do was think for now... and eat pizza. She sat down and didn't say a word, just dwelling over things. How to deal with Ruin's team. How to convince Ruin to join them. How to convince Kale to let her join. ...It felt like Jemmy all over again...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Ruin blinked at the hug but hugged him back but shook her head. "No please dont!... It's fine and I really want to come and help you when I can, its worth it and its more fun being here then on a mission or at the base." She then looked to the pizza and smiled nodding. "Yes many times before I've been in the upper world for a year or two now" she then smiled to Bow and gave her a thank you nod before grabbing some and eating it with a bright and cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Toji, feeling a tad ackward from the hug, smiles as Bow sits the pizza down, grabbing a peice up and chomping down on it. Licking pizza sauce off his face, Lightning Wolf grins at Bow."Hhahahahaha, I fear not the heat, I am invincible!" Striking a comically herioc pose, the halfling looks at Ruin."Okay. but please be careful, I don't want you hurt.I've been outside my father's Reality Bubble for five years, but it hasn't been the most pleasant....heh..." He absentmindelly rubs his neck, then grins."Hey, you said your were of the Fountconen's yah? Dad never talked about that clan, what were they like?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:13 pm

(Sorry for the delay and short post)

Bow sat there and listened to the two of them as she ate a slice of pizza herself. She too was interested in where Ruin was from, maybe it would shine some light into the puzzle of how to get her out of her situation. She obviously wasn't happy there and Bow thought she would be great on the team.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Ruin's smile instantly disappeared when he mentioned her clan and asked about them her heart skipping a beat as well. She hadn't thought about them in years and for good reason. She then tried to act normal and not too distressed about it but since they had been talking about emotional things it was harder than normal. She then took a few more bites of her food before finally answering her halfling friend Toji.

"Their hateful toward half breeds, their mean and well that's what they were like 9 years ago... One day like usual I tried to make my father not hate me for killing my mother from her giving birth to me so I left and caught 2 hell hounds for food... then when I got back a lot of people were dead or badly hurt from an attack from a neighboring tribe. My father blamed me and banished me from the clan. Then for 3 years I roamed the underworld and fought for my life till I found a portal that took me to this world in Russia. Their government took me in and said despite me being only 10 I had potential... The taught me how to fight and live like a human... They were strict and.. violent to me at times but they were more family to me than my clan... then last year I was taught English and shipped out."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Toji looks at Ruin for a moment, then suddenly hugs her."I'm sorry for making you remember that.....so sorry...." He lets go, leaning back and looking at his new freind selfconciously."Um....eheheheh...sorry for suddenly hugging you like that.....Urm.....hey,packsister, do you think the Alpha will let her join the team?" and yet another clever verbal dodge by our kid demon!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Bow had tried not to cry during the speech and her eyes had turned crystal blue. When Toji finally snapped her out of it, she blinked a few tears slipped down her cheeks. "H-huh? Oh... umm..." She bit her lip, trying to think of what Kale might say about another half demon joining their team... Not only was she a half demon, she was also a Russian sent here to war against them!

But they both knew that Ruin was nothing like that. She was sweet and innocent in her eyes. Bow rubbed her temples as she thought about the predicament. It was something they had never had to deal with before. She bit her lip and teared up again, coming to the decision of how Kale would feel about this. The pink haired teen shook her head slowly. "I-I'm afraid not... But... That doesn't mean we can't help!"

Her mind began to turn as she came up with a plan, smiling brightly and her eyes returning to their normal violet shade. "What if she stayed with me at the homeless shelter until this war blows over?? Then when it's over I'm sure that Kale will have no problem with her joining! Especially if he witnesses her helping us again!!"

As she heard herself say it, she growled and stood up. "No! You know what! She's already helped us! She's already earned the title of Titan to me and I'm sure you too!" She looked at Ruin with crimson red passion shining in her eyes, that quickly softened to a beautiful amber as she smiled gently. "If you would like to join our team, you are more than welcome here, Ruin. If Kale has a problem with it he can talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:45 pm

Ruin blinked at the sudden hug blushing brightly then looked confused at Bow's crying, she was so used to this poor treatment she never saw it as such so she didn't know why really why they both seemed to be so sad for her. She watched Bow and teared up as she spoke, someone really wanted her... and not for selfish reasons... someone actually cared about her. She then picked toji up to his feet by grabbing his hand and grabbed bows hand and pulled them over to her and hugged them both crying. "Of course I'll join! I won't let you guys down!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Toji grins, letting out a howling Okamian victory cry."Of course!! I'm sure he won't mind, either way! And the russians can kiss my a-aah?" He's suddenly hugged, and his face reddens, though he smiles happily." IT's great that you're a member of this pack, Ruin! And don't worry. If your family has a problem, we'll straighten them out." He raises a hand." And without pummeling them, I swear.Don't worry about letting us down, I'm just glad you're living with us!" He blinks, rubbing his head."Er..Heheheheh, that is, I need someone to spar with me! Kishi's too fragile, and it's no fun sparring a non demon!" He sniffs, blinking." Hmm, feels like it's clearing up....Heat's doing me good!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:03 am

Bow blinked, as if just now thinking of something. "Speaking of sparring... How about we do a little initiation test! Toji, would you like to find out just how awesome our newest team mate is?? Then we can show Kale the video and then there's no way he can deny her!!" She smiled at her brilliant idea and took both of their hands, leading them to the training room.

The training room was just a big open area for now, but Bow looked around and thought for a moment. "Hmm... We could either have her fight you, Toji, or I could set up a simulation and you guys could fight together... Which would you two prefer??" She smiled at them, seeming extremely excited to watch.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:35 am

Ruin blinked but smiled though she was a bit nervous now since shed have to probably look super good on camera for Kale. She then followed them over to the area and she listened to the options and blushed timidly asking. "Can we work together i don't wanna have to hit toji."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 am

Toji grins cheekily at his neest teammate. It didn't matter how good she was, he just KNEW she would be joining the team. "hahahahahaha, you'd have to catch me first!! Hm, well, packsister, maybe we shoud work together. I doubt we'd be fighting eachother out there, and it'll be important to see how well she can mesh with other fighter's styles....But whatever you guys want." he siles shurgging.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Bow smiled happily and hugged Ruin. "You passed the first test! Always choose to work with your teammate rather than against them!!" She giggled, that wasn't really a test, but it sounded good!

Then she had to think. She walked out to the middle of the arena room and focused. Soon, the scene had morphed into a street of wreckage. In the middle of the street was a villain to be faced. She was laughing maniacally and turned to face the two heroes, licking her lips, she sauntered to them and Bow ran off to the screening room to watch. "Have fun you two!!"

(She's totally in your guys' control. She has no powers, just a simple expert martial artist. With two daggers. That's it. Bow isn't the best at making scenarios...)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:52 am

Ruin blinked but giggled at bows comment that she passed the first test hugging her back. "Yaaaaay!" she then followed toji in and looked to the woman bow made and she shuttered at her licking her lips and whispered to toji. "is-.... is she gonna eat us?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next