Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A girl who was a boy (open) Vote_lcapA girl who was a boy (open) Voting_barA girl who was a boy (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A girl who was a boy (open) Vote_lcapA girl who was a boy (open) Voting_barA girl who was a boy (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A girl who was a boy (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A girl who was a boy (open) Empty
PostSubject: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:06 pm

"And the little boy lived happily ever after with his new boyfriend and dragon the end." Maxine said to what seemed like herself but only she knew that she was talking to her little sister on the other line on her built in phone. Maxine was scaling up to the top of the Galleria and climbed to the roof and went right over to a skylight and used her blade that came from the top of her hand to cut out a hole for her to go threw.

She jumps down as the piece of glass fell and snatches the piece before it hit the ground and landed without a sound. The blade shot back into her hand as she slowly and carefully placed it down on a table looking around. She spotted the game store and slowly and carefully went over to it making sure she didn't set anything off but she wasn't fully aware what the Galleria had here for all she knew she tripped something on the way in but that's why she made sure to stay alert.

She then used her blades again to cute her way through the bars that covered the game stores entrance and walked inside. She went over to the cash register and opened it up taking the cash and the keys to the game case. She put the money in her belt pocket opening the game case and looked over the most expensive games trying to figure out which one to get while still looking around just in case someone followed her or was there trying to stop the girl who looked like just some teen boy in a skin tight costume and was stealing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:02 pm

When Maxine left the shop she would see a boy floating in mid-air, this particular boy would be wearing a hoodie that obscured his face and a mask underneath just to be safe. This boy had seen her come in and had followed her, making no sounds because he walked up the air like a flight of stairs.

He swaggered over to the masked thief with a coy smile on his face So... how ya doin'? You gonna surrender, or is this going to get fun? he pounded his fist against his palm and then cracked his neck. He would wait for the thief to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Maxine put the game in a safe spot as she left the store looking right to the boy speaking calmly et mockingly having the voice of a teen age boy. "Lemme guess you woke up one morning with a cool power and thought hey lets same the world and put on a mask and called yourself a hero?" Maxine rose an eyebrow under her mask. "An I like your first bad guy? Cause that makes sense... you know going after a guy just stealing small change and a game very impressive" She wasn't looking for a fight she just sorta wanted to mock the boy to see his reaction though she figured it would lead to a fight so she stayed on gaurd.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Kane scoffed at her first question, pretending to kick up dust even though there were none because he was in the air You think I just woke up one day with powers and decided to be a hero? Don't be ridiculous! I was born with these powers he walked a little closer until he was a few metres in front of her and touched down on solid ground.

He smiled, then started doing some stretches and laughed a little You aren't my first bad guy, don't think you're special. But I am willing to compromise, surrender yourself now and you won't be hurt
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 pm

She stared at him for a bit looking him over he clearly was thinking he was stronger than her which really annoyed he was assuming this but pushed the thought aside seeing no point in arguing nor pointing out she was most likely stronger than he expected. She saw no point in arguing nor potentially warning him that shes strong both being wastes of time and would hurt her chances if they did fight. Maxine wasn't going to surrender that meant going to jail, losing the money she needed, the game she got for her sister, and probably getting the two shipped back to separate foster parents again. Maxine suddenly dashed to where she made the sky light not wanting to waste time fighting unless she had to.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Kane saw her make a run for it and chuckled slightly, this thief thought he could outrun Kane, this was amusing. Unless he was really holding back his speed and this wasn't even close to his real speed. But if this was him running for real then he would have no chance of escaping. Kane let the guy run for a few seconds before he seemingly dissapeared, in truth he had jumped really high at an extremely high speed and landed a few feet in front of Maxine.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Maxine narrowed her eyes when Kane showed up in front of her she didn't even stop running as she what it seemed like swung a punch at him. right as she was about to hit him she instantly poped out the blade on top of her hand and on the side of her arm just in case he dodged it so she would have a chance of hitting him with her arm blade. Kane would soon learn that she wasn't like quite a few teen villians now and days, Maxine was willing and ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Kane smirked when he saw her try to punch him, he casually avoided the fist, he was about to retaliate with a kick to her stomach, but then he saw the blades come out and had to abandon his attack to swiftly avoid the blades, getting cut a little bit on his chest. He back-flipped into the air and, as if there was some kind of invisible spring board hanging in midair, bounced off the very air itself to spring at her super fast, aiming a kick at her face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

She shot her blades back in just in case she had to do a surprise attack again by suddenly popping them out mid attack. She watched him closely moving back as he kicked trying to dodge the attack but all she managed to do was take off some of the force the kick did sliding back a little. She then leaped up at him holding one leg back before using it to do a round house kick popping out her shin and feet blades as she sent the kick.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Kane grunted in effort as his kick did not do as much damage as intended, as she slid back he landed on the ground feet first, the impact sent some rubble up but not enough that it would matter if either of them were hit by it. When the kick came at him he dodged back, getting cut a little by the blades again. He placed his foot behind a column and then pushed it with his foot so hard that a piece of it broke off and flew at her.

It was big enough that it would hurt if it hit her but not so big that it could accidentally kill her. He lept off the air at a high enough speed to follow it and after the rubble was reacted to, whether it was dodged, blocked or just struck her in the face, he would aim a kick at her with a tons worth of force.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Maxine carefully watched him then the column narrowing her eyes as it fell. She lept out of the way as it seemed that it was about to land on her leg. He poped out her leg blade hoping to cut the column in half before it hit her but faile dot her leg getting caught under it but nothing was broken, fractured maybe but not broken. She narrowed her eyes looking at Kane as he came at her.

She quickly moved angling her body just right he barely missing her skiming over her back as he hit the column turning it to rubble. As it was crushed she turned her body swinging her leg with the blade still out at him aiming for his legs as she did a full 360 turn unless stopped. He was pretty good she respected his resorcefulness but stayed forcused on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Kane felt the piece of column crush to pieces under his foot, some rubble was sent flying everywhere but it didn't do too much damage to anything important. He turned his head back to his foe to find him trying to roundhouse kick with his blades extended, this would hurt if it hit. The air underneath his feet seemed to harden and he kicked off against it, back-flipping over the kick completely, he stuck one leg out and as his body rotated so did his leg. If not avoided or blocked his foot would crash down on her head with just enough force to give a peak human a concussion if it hit full force.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 am

She narrowed her eyes as he easily dodged her attack quickly blocking her face with her arms with their blades extended. She fell to her back sliding very far away 'Man that kick jerked my blades, and so not in a good way.'She thought as she quickly lept into the shadows of the girls bathroom masking her sound so she couldnt be heard and turned on her night vision on her mask. 'So glad i added in night vision in this thing, now to see if he's dumb enough to come in here...' she though as she hid the bathroom had no windows in it which means no quick escape but also meaned no light to get in for normal eyes to see anything, or one inside.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Kane was about to follow up with another attack, but he was able to leap out of the way as his foot struck the floor and kicked up rubble, some got in his eye and he escaped into the girls bathroom as he was blinded. He managed to get it all out of his eye and looked around for the guy, the only place he could have gone to get out of sight in such a short amount of time was the girls bathroom, but Kane wasn't stupid enough to go in, since there were plenty of hiding places and no way to get out. He leaned against the wall and yelled into the bathroom Gotta come out some time bro!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:46 pm

She sat on the sink clearly this guy was smart and wasn't going to come in. "Sure I do but can you really wait out there till I do?" She turned off her voice alterer on her helmet and called the police but talked so he couldn't hear her. She then uses her blades to make a hole in the ground silently and hid her costume covering up the hole making sure to hide the money and game as well. They then would hear cops storm the building all but 2 aim guns at Kane "Put your hands up you're under arrest." The other too go to the girls bathroom. "It's ok your safe now miss come on out." Maxine came out looking scared limping "Thank you officer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl who was a boy (open)   A girl who was a boy (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A girl who was a boy (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next