Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Voting_barLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Voting_barLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:32 pm

"Oh... Hmm... Well you should really have something that fits you correctly in this form and doesn't rip..." She started digging through her clothes to try and find something. It took her a minute but she came up with yoga pants and a cute orange top that was spandex. "Try something like this on! Maybe it'll fit both!" She tossed the clothes to Ruin, hoping she would like them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:41 pm

she looked them over blinking but smiling brightly to her "Hey that might work!" She smiled brightly before running into the closet learning a year ago that changing in front of others is not a good thing and changed in there.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Bow giggled and got changed into a matching outfit. When Ruin walked out she clapped for her and giggled happily. "That looks perfect on you! And look, if your full power form stretches to about my size, this is what it'll look like... Except the pants will be a little shorter... Which should be fine!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:52 am

Ruin came out and blinked looking at bow but smiled happily running up to her and hugging her close Thank you Sunny!" Bow had just shown Ruin more hospitality than anyone in her whole life in this past nor even an hour. It was sad but Ruin didn't see it that way, she saw it as something amazing having hopped there would be someone nice like bow out there outside of made up ones in Manga.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Bow giggled and hugged her back. "You're so very welcome, Ruin! I'm so happy that we met today! You're so sweet and cute and funny!! We're gonna be great friends!!" She giggled and nodded as if it were just a simple matter of fact. Then she thought about it and sat down on her bed. "So, what would you like to do now, friend??"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:58 am

She smiled giggling with her "I'm glad we met too sunny!" she then blinked as bow asked her then next question plopping down on the bed thinking and tapping her chin. "I honestly dont know... i know what i'm suppose to do but.... its not what i want to do you know?"/color]
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:00 pm

(Hello, hope you don't mind if TOji pops in)

TOji staggered from his room, wrapped rather heavily in several blanket's which made him look like a waddling, roughly shapped pyramid. Sniffing, he rubs his nose, which was bright red. "Blasted snow....It's not fair that the Great Forger gave us that weakness..... Hate the cold....hate it...." Blinking, he suddenly sneezes, sending out a loud boom. "Gaaaaah....that hurt... Gotta go get some healing tea...."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Bow was thinking about what Ruin had said. As soon as she opened her mouth to respond though, she heard a loud bang coming from the hallway. Her eyes got wide and she instinctively ran to see what it was. When she saw that it was Toji, she blinked and couldn't help but giggle lightly at her teammate.

The pink haired girl walked up to her blue haired comrade with a small smile. Looking over his attire and knowing a little about his powers, she guessed that his ailment had something to do with the weather. "What's up, Toji? Don't like the cold or something??" After she heard the affirmative, she would smile and hug him, becoming a heater of sorts to give him some warmth. "Does that feel better?"

She then looked to Ruin and smiled happily, pointing back to Toji. "This the blue haired guy you were talking about??"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:55 pm

Ruins eyes grew as she heard Toji in the hall way and a smile grew across her face and she ran out of the room not even hearing bow or seeing her anymore just toji. She didn't know his name till now when boy said it and it rang in her head over and over as she took a deep breath before screaming in joy. "TOJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She then ran at him and tackle hugged him and unknowingly bow too rubbing her cheek up against tojis not even caring if she got sick or not.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Toj growls softly.:Tis not funny...not in the slightles....:" Hearing her question, the halfdemon nods, looking completely meserable."Yes, the Great forger made the Okamians very strong, but gave them various weaknesses,inlcuding the cold and the wet, as a....how do you say/Ah, a failsafe. And when the clan Fell, blessed objects were added to the list. I...ACHOOOO....had the bad luck to inherit every one...."But when his teammate hugs him, he sighs in releif."Aaaaah, much better, yes,,,thanks, pack-sister." Suddenly, he's hugged again, by someone else. Blinking, he grins, his hair sparking, as he sees it's the other halfling he's meet sofar."Aaaah, so hapy to see you..ACHOOO!" I haven't seen you since the Day of Freedom!" When she rubs his cheek, he reddens, hair sparking even more.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Bow blinked as she was smushed between the two and giggled. "How about I let you two get acquainted and I'll make us some more hot cocoa to warm Toji up, hm??" She squeezed out of the hug and walked over to the kitchen, watching the two happily as she made the drinks. She sang softly as she did and then thought of something else. She threw a small fire ball into the chimney that was made and magically protected to not spread the fire. Then she got a few more blankets and began to heat them up as well to keep her teammate warm.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:39 am

She giggled letting bow go "I'm happy to see you too! I got in a lot of trouble for helping you and the Titans but I think it was really worth it!" she said with a bright smile not seeming to care at all about having gotten in trouble. She then saw the fire and pulled Toji up to his feet "Look a fire! It'll make you warmer!" she said leading him to the fire clearly determined to make Toji feel better.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:43 am

Toji, face still red, let's himself be led to the fire.It was kinda touching,,seeing how badly this girl he barely knew wantef to help him so badly......He hadn't known such. Kindness, not for a long, long time. The young halflings startled to feelna wetness on his cheek. Reaching up, Toni wipes away a year. Looking at the girls, he thinks quickly, wanting to laugh it away so they aren't worried...Toji waves his hand casually in the air, grinning, though there are still traces of sadness in his eyesd." These sneezes, they're literally a pain! They bring tears to my eyes!" Then, Lightning Wolf processes what Ruin had said.He draws breath in a gasp. " You got in trouble? I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:52 am

Bow just listened to the two while she made the hot cocoa. Since she was already in the kitchen, she took it upon herself to go ahead and make snacks! Which in this case, meant pizza. She just continued to listen to them while staying in the kitchen, until the cocoa was done.

The girl brought her friends a cup of cocoa each and piled the heated blankets on top of Toji. She saw a stray tear on his cheek and smiled gently, wiping it away. Bow knew that action. She knew he was trying to get them not to worry and, for Ruin's sake, she would let it go... for now. However, she didn't want to intrude on their conversation. It seemed so cute! So she just went back to the kitchen to cook some more.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:46 am

Ruin smiled cutely at Toji her smiled wide and bright, She then hugged Bow as she brought them snacks and hot cocoa. Ruin happily ate and drank and had missed the tear cause she had been hugging bow. She though then looked worried at Toji. "I'm so sorry that you feel so badly Toji! But I'll try and sneak away more to help you feel better, I can't bare to see you sick and feeling so poorly."

She blinked a bit but the looked down a but with a tiny but sad smile her tone less peppy. "Yeah... I was hit a lot and they shouted a few threats at me... but it's nothing I'm not used to" she smiled a little to him trying and partly failing at hiding her sadness. "Helping you become free was worth it, I'll probably get yelled at again when I get back because I'm suppose to be on patrol and kidnapping any cops I can find but... I really don't want to... that and I really wanted to see you again and I got to meet and become friends with Sunny so going against orders again is worth it in my opinion"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next