Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Vote_lcapMedical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Voting_barMedical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Vote_lcapMedical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Voting_barMedical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:19 am

What was a good way to make sure your opponent stayed down in a war? There was many but one big one was making sure they stayed down and couldn't recover. A Large mass of Russian soldiers stormed the hospital. Taking out the hospital to make it harder for the People of Jump City to get medical help would prove very useful and not only that but the already injured people in the hospital would be very easy to take down, it wasn't honorable but this was war and the hospital would also be useful to the Russians if they could take it over and allow their soldiers easier access to medical help. But in a nut shell targeting the hospital was an important thing to them. The soldiers quickly started to flood the halls and rooms shooting many doctors on the way. The leader walked in calmly the last one in with a wicked smile on his face as a doctor tries to be a hero and runs at him trying to punch him but was suddenly hit by 2 electric blasts hitting him hard to the ground. when one would look to the source they would see 2 B shaped things called stingers being held by none other than Bumblebee!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Kane was on patrol of this fine city, using his powers to patrol from up in the air, higher than any building so that only skyscrapers were higher than him, though not so high he couldn't see what was going on, that would be stupid. It was a good thing he wasn't going too high to see, since he spotted a bunch of soldiers storming the hospital, somehow he knew they weren't Californian, or even American. In fact, he had a feeling he knew exactly who they were, the thought of fighting Russians again made him both angry and excited.

He dashed in from an open window, he gave the nurse who was cowering behind a desk a large fright, a soldier took notice and aimed his gun, yelling at Kane in Russian, Kane had no idea what he was saying, but it was probably something about how cool Kane was. Kane closed the distance with a dash in a single second and kicked the man into the wall пошел на хуй he'd spent hours getting that right and he had been waiting months to say it, but it was so worth it.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Bio watched as Russian trucks rolled down the streets. He wheeled quickly into an alleyway to don his new costume.

He emerged, cognizant of the strange and silly costume choice. It was a high quality but very common looking Halloween skeleton costume that came in several pieces so that it wouldn't awkwardly rip. Putting on the skull head sock and his jacket he skated out after the last truck had passed. He decided to take the high route and snipe this one out with the amount of soldiers

As hospital staff were executed in the halls, a sudden crash would be heard as windows exploded. High speed biological bullets would spray into the hallways erupting gas around the soldiers. It was actually healing gas and would do two things: it would cause confusion and disrupt the soldiers' heinous crimes and it would heal those being shot down.

Bio laughed and yelled at the other soldiers in the parking lot with a bone-white arm cannon on his right arm as he fired on them, aiming to disable.

"Hey tools! You're wasting your time~ If you want to kill people that bad you'll have to get rid of me first!"

He ducked down as the return fire was sure to come.

He opened his smart phone from his backpack and called up his boys.

"Yo, Circuit, Zuciya, and Mav! We've got trouble at the hospital. They're trying to take it over because they're idiots and don't have hospitals and doctors of their own. Let's block off the exits so we can capture these guys and get to the bottom of all of this."

Last edited by LockOn on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 pm

The leader looked to a solider that ran up to him the two speaking in Russian "(Status Report)" The leader command towering over just about everyone and very very muscular all over. "(Sir there is 2 heroes that have arrived, One managed to sneak in and take one of our men out more are attacking him now, and one in the parking lot that based on the fact he talked briefly into a cellular device that he may have been calling for back up.)"

He sighed Bumblebee standing be hind him silently watching awaiting orders. "(Send more soldiers around any possible exits have the rest finish liberating the hospital.)" He looked to Bumblebee. "(Take the one outside.)" She nodded and shrunk flying off as he fixed the long trench coat he wore. "(I'll handle the American idiot inside.)" He started towards Kane's location.

OUTSIDE
-Bio

The soldiers ran to the windows to see who had sent the gas and looked at Bio and the soldiers on the outside along with the ones in the windows about 10 total started to shoot at Bio some running around to get at him from another angle. Bumblebee being the size of a bee was well hidden from being noticed. She easily flew around the bullets as she flew up behind Bio landing on his shoulder and she fired her stringers at is neck and would feel like he was being stung over and over by a bee. She was trying to distract him as he would be most likely be trying to dodge and before he'd look over to her shed fly around and shoot around his neck from all angles.

INSIDE
-Kane

About 10 Soldiers fired at Kane as they ran down the halls towards him as fast as they could with narrowed yes. Some attempting to trow him off jumped off and onto the walls around each other as they made their way to him also trying to make their bullets travel from many angles to make it harder to dodge. Further down the hall the leader turned the corner as her held his hands behind his back smiling at Kane as he casually walked and made his way down the hall taking his own sweet time.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:38 pm

"Ack! Erk! Gah!"

Bio kept track of Bumblebee as she flew around his neck.

"Oh it's you! Ow! Stop it Ah-ah..." He suddenly grinned and then triggered his sneeze reflex while quickly opening up his mask. He would sneeze in a wide spread attack. Each saliva droplet would act as a little razor that would pinprick Bumble bee and slow her down if it connected. If he didn't he had to find a way to stay alive and distract the Russians at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Kane smirked when the Russians came at him, it wouldn't be any fun if they didn't. They ran after him and fired at him, Kane used his powers to back-pedal through the air, using his enhanced jump powers to move back extremely fast. He occasionally moved to the side to avoid bullets that he couldn't dodge just by moving his body, but even with the soldier's unorthodox tactics of shooting at different angles he was able to avoid any bad injuries, he got grazed a couple of times but it was nothing serious.

Once enough of the soldiers were reloading so that the hail of bullets was not as bad, he dashed forwards at full speed and crashed into them, sending them flying like bowling pins. He didn't stop there, whirling at the nearest soldier and kicking him into the wall, cracking it. He dashed towards the next soldier and kicked him under the chin, knocking him out by knocking his brain against his skull. The soldiers were recovering, even with their formation broken like this, they would mow him down if he did not start moving.

Kane dashed to the side, going into a room, as the soldiers went to follow him, an empty hospital bed flew at them, taking those of them that didn't get out of the way in time out. One soldier took cover around the corner of the wall, getting ready to point his gun in and fire, just before he did though, Kane's foot burst through the wall right next to the man's head. The man panicked for just a second, before Kane grabbed his head from around the corner and slammed it against the wall. The other soldiers panicked, so they were easy pickings for Kane, who dashed at them after removing his foot from the wall and took them all out. Kane took a look at his work, before noticing one other guy and grinning Hey, wanna go Mano E Mano?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 7:35 pm

OUTSIDE
-Bio

Bumblebee was more than surprised at what Bio did, he sneezed on her! What kind of cheap move was that?! That was everywhere on the belt rather than a below the belt jab! She was hit by the saliva and started to fall out of the sky but then she suddenly grew to full size again to catch herself while also squatting down right in front of Bio. She then instantly shot up as she tried to give him the old right hook upper cut the soldiers stopping their fire for now so they wouldn't hit her giving Bio a slight break for now.

INSIDE
-Kane

He glared Kane down as he took off his trench coat revealing his massive muscles on muscles and the many tattoos of weapons on his arms. "Damn American scum children" He uttered in a thick accent but still in English looking at Kane as a massive machine gun formed coming off his bicep that you'd need muscles or strength like him to pick up. He held it low with both hands the barrels spinning before he started to unload it on Kane.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:58 pm

(OOC: Lock has asked me to post early so the posting order can be restored)

Kane looked him up and down as he took off the trench coat, showing off his huge muscles. What did this guy eat? Potatoes stuffed with steroids covered in more steroids? What are you gonna do? Striptease me to death? the russian man responded by summoning a huge machine gun You compensating for something?

Kane quickly dived into the room to the side to avoid the hail of bullets that would have mowed him down if he did not avoid them. He ducked down behind a desk and crouched down low, knowing fine well that the bullets would go through the walls and hit him even if he was in cover. Once he heard a stop to reload, he would jump out the window as silently as he could and then jumped through the air and landed next to a window to a room on the other side of the corridor, behind the man.

Kane went into the room, using his powers to keep in the air so that when he ran forwards, his feet hit nothing but air so made no noise. He went out the door of the room so that he was behind the man and he dashed at the man, aiming to kick him with enough force to incapacitate a normal human, this would be an easy feat if he had the element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Bio watched as Bumblebee suddenly transformed in size to her normal form right in front of him. He raised an eyebrow as bullets traced around them but then stopped. The former hero rushed him with a powerful uppercut. All he could do was breathe biogas at her before getting uppercutted into the next century. He was launched and thrown over his cover, a parked 18 wheel truck, and blacked out for a few seconds. He then shook off the disorientation and held his jaw which was practically unhinged. He felt a mix of numbness and pain as he took a few thousands pounds of force head on. Everything was blurry as his brain rattled through a concussion.

He drew his gun and fired a shot at his feet to gas his presence and make her think twice of following him. He needed to buy time against someone far more experienced and stronger, but this was all instinctual at the moment. He tried standing up and looked around trying to guess what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 am

OUTSIDE
-Bio

Bumblebee coughed as she flew up into the air out of the gas as the soldiers slowly got closer to Bio now. Bumble bee though had to land panting looking quite tired as tried to catch her breath but nothing was seeming to help but she knew it must have been the gas she breathed in. She stayed at a distance as a solider helped her stand as the soldiers began to shoot at him again as Bumblebee tried to catch her breath.

INSIDE
-Kane

He looked around calmly and groaned when the boy was no longer there. He grumbled in Russian about how annoying the American children were. He then blinked as he slightly moved from his his spot he was in. He had a nasty bruise but didn't really phase him. "Tsk Tsk American slime...." he dropped the gun and cracked his knuckles "It is not nice to hit your elders boy, it is time for you to learn what happens to pests like you." he would not go down easily but the mark on his arm showed that he would be able to be taken down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Kane was surprised that the leader guy had not only not been knocked unconscious by his blow, but had also barely been hurt at all, clearly this man had enhanced durability. But luckily for Kane, he had 30 tons of leg strength in his legs, but he had not even put one ton of force behind that blow, unless the leader guy had something up his sleeve, this would be over fast.

Kane grinned and prepared to dash forwards, but then he ran off to the side and went out a window. Using his powers, he jumped up to the floor above and stepped down on the air an inch above the ground, he crept so that he was roughly above where the leader guy was and jumping into the air, stomping through the floor like an anti-gravity kool aid man so that the rubble fell down on the Russian leader and he simultaneously came down and swung an axe kick aimed at the man's head with the force of a car driving onto his head at full speed.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Skates formed on Bio's feet using some biogas as a catalyst. He looked around and considered the fact that he would probably get shot soon.

"This feels just like the bridge"

He used the precious few seconds he had left to look around for his exit and then saw it. He sprint skated out of the way and reached the door of the truck while the gas still hid his location. Focusing, he created a 'skeleton' key formed around the lock mechanism of the door and turned. Fearfully looking around as bullets whizzed by his head, he opened and jumped inside.

"Come on... come on..."

He tried the same trick for the ignition. He put the truck in reverse and aimed to crash the back end into the lobby meanwhile plowing through the soldiers. He quickly reached in his pack for a few snack bars and began munching as he opened the door. The plan was to cut off the soldiers from the hospital now that they were outside. He was ready to shoot anyone that came out of that gas cloud. It would be one hell of a fight but he was going to make sure he could obstruct their genocidal plans as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:59 am

OUTSIDE
-Bio

Bumble bee caught her breath finally and shrunk in size. While Bio was busy she quickly landed in his hair but was too light to be noticed in the situation bio was in that is. She held onto his hair as he got into the truck and drove and until he got in his position ready to shoot all who came in. Though he then would feel a sharp continuous zap from bumble bee after she had fully grown to normal size and held him by the throat her arm wrapped around his neck and her other arm holding her stinger to his side zapping him.

INSIDE
-Kane

Kane's moves were smart but not smart enough to realize this leader wasn't just some brute but he was smart too and no trick like this would fool him twice. He thought of how long it too the boy last time to do his cheatsy move and took the time that passed since the boy left and waited the right amount of time before suddenly raising up his hand and caught kane's foot grinning as he crushed it in his hand as he would try to swing Kane with a grip as strong as kane's very kick was and swung him into the wall that if it hit would cause him to go straight through the thin wall.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Kane's foot was caught in the iron grip of the Russian man, Kane grunted and tried to remove his foot from the man's grip, but he couldn't, he moved to kick the man's wrist with his free leg, but then the man crushed his foot and swung him through the wall. Kane hit the ground and groaned in pain, despite his strength he had just as much durability as any other teenager. He got up to his feet, only for the leg that was crushed to suddenly sear with such pain that he collapsed again, his foot was broken! He crawled over to the window and tipped himself out of it, letting himself fall a few metres before suspending himself in mid-air, laying there and groaning in pain.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Getting zapped was certainly an unpleasant and rather debilitating experience. The effects would start to stop however. As Bio felt like curdling up in a ball, his power yearned from the core of his body to shield him. From underneath his costume, bony skin formed that was resistant to electricity and energy to some degree and at least much more resistant than regular skin.

"Stop!"

He bent over quickly in a bow to get her off him and instinctually grabbed at her face with little near microscopic needles grown on the fingers and palms of his hands. If the skin was cut, the stem cells would be programmed to trigger extreme pain in the nervous system and fatigue in the joints. This would be much more disabling than the gas and would last for days until the super-stem cells died within her body or unless he undid the shock. If this worked he would go to try and help Kane, and hopefully he did because soldiers with their complementary guns and bullets were closing in fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)   Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Health Is Going Down - Russian Attack! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next