Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Vote_lcapLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Voting_barLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Vote_lcapLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Voting_barLittle Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Empty
PostSubject: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Ruin climbs a tree near the titan tree after having snuck out of the russian base having just finished getting yelled at by a superior about failing her mission from earlier and then further on helping the titans help an american boy. She didn't care that she'd just get in trouble again or not but she wanted to see that boy again from before. He was kind and nice she hadn't met anyone like him before she hoped to see him if she waited there long enough.

Though after an hour she was joined by a bird which she smiled holding out a finger letting it land on it smiling softly as she pet it handling it with such care that it made you question if she really could hurt anyone but the fact she still wore a russian military out fit was sure to get her noticed and maybe even attacked soon. Especially when so close to the Titan Tree.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Bow was walking home from a long, tiring day of volunteer work and the gym. As she got closer to the tree though, she thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye. When she turned to see the russian military outfit, she almost shot a fire ball on instinct, but then she stopped and watched for a moment...

The girl was playing with a little bird. Bow smiled gently and walked up to the tree she was in, looking up and waving at the girl. She had faith that maybe this child wasn't what she appeared to be. "Hi there! It's pretty chilly out here... Would you like to come inside for some hot chocolate??"

...Yes, Bow. Invite the stranger wearing a Russian military outfit into your home. Not like she could be pretending or anything... >. >
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Ruin blinked looking down to bow letting the bird fly away and she smiled brightly. "I'd love to!" she blinked looking around and whispering. "But you cant tell my superiors they're kill joy meanie heads" She crossed her arms looking off. "those up tight but heads might just yell at me for not stealing any information when inside the tree. But that's just dumb! why steal info when you got nice people around you and hot chocolate when all this pretty snow is coming down? I swear their gonna die from their underwear cutting off blood flow from how up tight they are." Ruin... was a horrible... russian solider. How she got her high rank? Te would may never know.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Bow listened to the girl and giggled, nodding as she agreed with her. "I promise not to tell anyone! Cross my heart and hope to die!" She smiled and extended her hand to shake. "My name's Rain, by the way, what's yours?"

When she spoke, Bow would lead her into the tree, making sure it didn't try to attack her on the way in. She kind of hoped the other pink haired titan wasn't there. It was highly unlikely that he would be so kind to this girl as she was. Then she thought about something and smiled brightly. "Wanna play dress up!? I have lots of cute clothes you could try on to get out of that uniform!! Only if you want to though of course..." She giggled and led her to the kitchen to make some hot cocoa, because she had already promised her that much.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:15 pm

"You shouldnt hope to die! You should hope for cute little puppy hell hounds those things are adorable!" she giggled smiling brightly and shook her hand. "I'm Ruin one of the higher ranking Russian soldiers" she said pointing to her clearly real badge that proved her rank. She followed her in smiling brightly currently wearing boots now that it was colder out despite how uncomfortable they were she didnt want to get frost bite. she smiled brightly to her. "That sounds great! Kit doesnt like to do girly things with me all too much... I mean I dont like all too many girly things but still its fun to goof off some times and no one at the base ever really wants to hang out with me." she sat down in the kitchen and pouted "Its always the same thing, I try to make others smile and happier and they just shove me off and say go bother someone else Ruin or litterally just pushes me away..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Bow felt for the girl and didn't even really pay attention to the fact that she was a high ranking Russian officer. Bow couldn't help it and hugged her tightly. "Well you're always welcome over here if you ever want to just goof off!!" She giggled and sung lightly while she made the hot chocolate, pouring it into a mug for Ruin and herself.

Then she thought of something and pouted. "Now that I know there's such a sweet person on the other side... This war just got a lot more complicated..." She then thought of something else and couldn't help but ask. "Why are you over there if they treat you like that though?? H-have you ever thought about maybe joining another group??" She didn't want to jump to the conclusion of inviting her on the team... Bow had made that mistake once before and it did not go over well. She didn't want to do the same thing again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:32 pm

she hugged her back and smiled then "Wow really?! Thanks youre really nice Rain! So nice that I'm calling you sunny!" she started to happily drink her hot coco but then blinked and looked down a bit "I long while back I found a portal in the underworld and when i came out the other side i was in Russia... they took me to this cool base and taught me Russian after yelling at me a lot and trained me... Then they told me I was getting sent to america to fight for my new family but... no one ever acts like a family over there.... everyone is just so mean... but no. i havent thought of changing groups before because I doubt anyone would trust me enough to let me join..."

she said with a small shrug as she drank her coco. "But when I helped the two boys from here help that blue haired boy they seemed to trust me enough to follow me to the blue haired boy... but that demon boy was so mean to me just because i'm part human...."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Bow giggled when she said that she was going to call her Sunny. It sounded a lot better to her than Rain! Then she listened to the rest of her talk and she bit her lip, hugging her comfortingly and rubbing her back soothingly. "Well... I-I can't speak for the rest of my group you know... But I could talk to them if you wanted me to! We really are a family!" She smiled and looked into the girl's eyes. But then her smile dropped and a giggle escaped her lips. "And that's just Kishi. He hates everyone... So don't take it too seriously! The rest of us are really nice! ...Most of the time..." She giggled and drank some more of her cocoa, wondering if she could really convince Kale to let the half-demon onto their team...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:48 pm

she then leaned on her a bit as she drank "i honestly feel like id just be a nuance... i cant even be a good soldier and kill someone... i just.. when i look at the person before i do i just think... what have they really done to deserve this? dont they have someone who would cry if they were gone? ad then i cant do it any more and let them get away and get yelled at..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Bow bounced up and down, giggling and smiling excitedly. "That makes you perfect for our team!! I never ever kill anyone!! I actually try to avoid fights at all costs! ...Usually it doesn't work out too well for me, but it's my choice! Just like not killing people is yours!!" She was so happy that the light in the living room flickered on without her control and she giggled. "So... Wanna go play dress up now??" ...Before Kale gets home... >. >
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:02 pm

she blinked in surprise but then smiled softly to her "Thank you that means alot to me." she then finished her coco standing up and smiled brightly nodding to her. "Yeah! Lets go lead the way sunny!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Bow smiled brightly when she called her Sunny and giggled, taking her hand and leading her down to her room happily. When they got into her room she immediately went to the closet and opened the door to the walk-in closet... about the size of Harry Potter's room under the stairs, maybe a little bigger. It was full of every color of shirt and skirt and different styles of pants and jackets and... looked more like an eclectic department store rather than someone's closet. You could literally go from prep to goth to punk to catholic school girl. "...I like clothes..." *giggle* "Choose whatever you'd like!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:16 pm

She smiled following her up looking around as they did this place was huge! she then followed bow to her closet and looked inside with a blink. "Whoah...." she then giggled with bow and looked at the clothes grabbing a over sized orange hoodie and baggy pants. "hmmmm... i wonder if this will fit my full power form....." she pouted slightly "I hate being so much smaller than my full power form some times..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Bow blinked. "Full power form?" The girl was picking out some clothes that she thought may look good on the half-demon. She had lots of things to choose from, some of which were way too small for Bow, which was what she was getting out for Ruin. "How about you look through these?? I have a lot of clothes so that I can give some away!! The pants your holding right now don't even fit me they're so big... But you never know if someone might need something!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

"Yeah my father told me our races full power form is what we should look like but normally we look much younger than that and smaller. My full form is about 6 foot 2 inches and-" she looked down at her body blushed and giggled "More developed, because my full form is bigger than this one I wear over sized clothes so i dont rip mine when i change form if they fit this form correctly." she said looking to the clothes bow picked them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)   Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Russian Solider Girl (Bow/open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next