Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New girl at the Zoo (open) Vote_lcapNew girl at the Zoo (open) Voting_barNew girl at the Zoo (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
New girl at the Zoo (open) Vote_lcapNew girl at the Zoo (open) Voting_barNew girl at the Zoo (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New girl at the Zoo (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katguardgirl13
Katguardgirl13

RPG character
Name: Kathryn Daniels
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

New girl at the Zoo (open) Empty
PostSubject: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Kat's first few days in Jump City were quite boring to put it shortly. She had met some people, but they never really made any plans, they just talked. Her second day there she decided to get off her butt and figure out this new place called home. She got online to see what kind of attractions there are. The one that stuck out to her the most was the zoo. She never really went to the zoo when she was a child. She realized that the zoo wasn't far from her apartment in Midtown. She was very excited to find this out!
She got her backpack with her few belongings she needed and started making her walk to the zoo.

On her walk to the zoo, she started becoming used to this setting that she was put it. It was almost like a dream. She was finally on her own and she felt great.

When she made it to the zoo she did the tourist thing and took pictures of the gate that said MIDTOWN ZOO in big gold letters. She then paid to get in and grab a map and made her way to the aquatic center. It felt like home being near the animals of the sea. Her first stop was to see the sea lions.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:24 pm

The zoo, a perfect place to cause chaos. You could let out lions, monkeys, maybe a few rhinoceroses, and watch everyone get trampled. Rhett chuckled at this thought, watching the innocent lives of people being taken away. He didn't specifically hate anyone, he just wanted to see them all burn!

"before you do anything lets go see the sea lions!" Albina chimed in Rhett's mind. "Out of all the little cute animals you could have chosen, you chose the sea lion!?" Rusty complained, also in Rhett's head. "Just let the woman see her sea lions then we can begin." Ace comforted softly. "Alright! Then can we get to the massacre!" Elis challenged with a grin. "Yes Yes.. Now come on." Rhett told the others, even though they were in his head.

He then entered the zoo and went over to the sea lions. Albina squealed and came out of Rhett. "They're so cute! Can we take one home!?!?!" She squealed louder, ignoring the stares from others. "Albina! Get back in here!" Rusty yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am

Bow woke up that morning with a yawn and stretched. She looked out of her window and grinned happily. It was a perfect day to be outside. Now she just needed to decide what to do outside. She could go swimming, to the park, her meadow, the zoo... The zoo! "Perfect!" She said to herself as she ran over to her closet. A song came to her mind as she was picking out clothes and so she sang "I'm Walking On Sunshine" as she got out a cute yellow top, white shorts, and black converse shoes. Today was the first day she walked outside donning her long pink hair just flowing in the slight breeze without the cover of a hoodie. It was a nice feeling to not have to hide behind anything for once and she walked to the zoo without a care in the world, ignoring all of the stares she was getting from people via just walking past them.

As she made her way into the zoo, she got a map from the stand and took a few minutes to talk to the lady, whose first comment was of course about her hair, but she was nice enough. Bow left her with a giggle and a suggestion to check out the aquatic exhibits. Bow had really wanted to see the lions first though, but decided to put the two together and head straight for the sea lions. A few things caught her eye. The exhibit. The girl shouting about how cute they were. And the girl with purple hair. That caused Bow to do a double take. There's another with interesting hair! Must go talk to her... *giggle* With a skip in her step, she walked over to her with a smile. "Hi there! Are you new in town? No offense, but you kind of look like a tourist..." *giggle* She really meant nothing rude by it, just curious as to whether this purple haired beauty would be staying around or not. It would be nice to have another friend like that...
Back to top Go down
Katguardgirl13
Katguardgirl13

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:47 am

Kat saw the girl with the bright pink hair and was shocked that another girl had hair that wasn't normal. She was kind of stunned for a few seconds that someone was talking to her and this girl was really pretty with her pink hair. "Yeah I'm new here. I just moved in to some apartment here in Midtown. I don't remember the name of it. I'm really bad with names sometimes." Kat gets nervous around new people and starts to blush and talk fast. She loved meeting new people, she just comes off embarrassed. "My name's Kat by the way. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:55 pm

(OOC: Sorry guys! I got in trouble!)]

IC:
"Great, you made Rhett look like a freak." Ace told Albina sarcastically. Rusty laughed and leaned back into his chair. "She is ridiculous sometimes." Rusty chimed as Albina joined them again. "Albina, you need to stop being so careless all the time. Rhett already deals with a lot, you're not helping." Elis told Albina calmly. "Sorry, I just couldn't help it, the animals were so cute!" Albina explained with a cute smile.

Meanwhile, Rhett was leaning over the bars and looking at the seals. "Are you ready to go yet?" Rhett asked the others, aloud. "No no no! Not yet! Wait just a little bit longer!" Albina asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:54 pm

(OOC: It's all good Moon... Sorry I can't figure out a way to bring you into their conversation yet... >.< Also, Kat, OOC stands for Out Of Character... :3)

BIC: (Back In Character)

Bow smiled brightly when the girl said she had just moved into an apartment complex in Midtown. That's where Bow lived too! Maybe they lived near each other and didn't even know it. That thought excited her and a light post near them turned on because she wasn't paying attention to her emotions. She also spoke fast when meeting new people, but it was because she was over bubbling rather than being scared. "Omg! I live in Midtown too! My apartment's name thing is 'The View'!" When Kat introduced herself, she extended a hand to shake. "Welcome to the party, Kat! My name's Bow! Is this your first time at the zoo?? I could show you around!" Truth be told, it was her first time too, but she just wanted to spend more time with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Katguardgirl13
Katguardgirl13

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:48 am

(OOC: I figured that's what it meant Smile and yeah I'm having the same problem...)

BIC

A smile came across her face because "The View" was the name of the apartment that was right across from Kats! She was so excited! And the name of her apartment just blurted out of her mouth, "The Lamington!" She paused for a second then continued to say, "That's the name of my apartment! Haha." She was proud of herself at this point. She made a friend. Kat did the same as Bow and extended her arm as well for a handshake. "Yeah I never really went to the zoo as a kid so now that I live near it I know where I'll be quite a bit." Kat put her arm out so Bow could link to her said, "Lead the way to the next exhibit!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 pm

OOC:
Just skip me this time c:
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Bow smiled excitedly when she said their apartments were right next to each other and started to plan for a sleepover in her mind, thinking of all the things that she had seen in the movies. Never had she actually had a party to her knowledge, so this seemed like a perfect opportunity. At the end of the day she would invite her over. But not right now. They had so much to see and do today that it would just distract them. With that thought in mind, she grabbed Kat's hand and looked at her map, smiling brightly to her. "I think the Lions are this way!! And there's supposed to be a show in like 10 minutes!!" Her voice caused many to turn in their direction, along with both of their hair colors. Bow practically dragged her across the zoo and up the bleachers to sit at the top, watching as the trainers got prepared for the exhibit. She was bouncing up and down on the seat. "This is going to be awesome!!"
Back to top Go down
Katguardgirl13
Katguardgirl13

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 am

Kat couldn't believe she actually had a friend! She started thinking about all the cool stuff they would do together like sleepovers, movies, and other stuff that friends do. Kat didn't have many close friends back home. She was always nice to everyone, but for some reason Kat could see that her and Bow were going to be super close! "Great! I love watching the shows!," Kat said as Bow seemed to be pulling her really hard to the exhibit. She could tell that Bow was really excited about something or maybe she was just weird. Either way Kat and Bow were going to have a great day at the zoo. "At some point I'd like to go see the turtles. They're my favorite animal! Are there anymore shows?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:40 pm

As Albina was squealing, a sound would be heard over the mega phones (around the park). "All right folks! It's almost time for our Lion show! Come on down! It'll start in exactly three minutes!" The voice called out loudly. Rusty and Rhett looked at each other mischievously. "All right Albina, let me take the wheel from here." Rusty said with a grin, coming out of Rhett. "I don't think this will end well." Ace told the others calmly. "I'll come out as soon as their's combat, don't worry about him." Elis reassured. "I can run off, it's not that hard.." Rusty told the others as he made his way to the lion show.

Soon Rusty walked over to the stand and sat down two rows below chatting girls. "Did you see their hair!?" Albina squealed in Rhett's head. "It's a bit too much for me." Elis admitted with a yawn. "If you think that is much you should come to an underground club!" Rusty told them with a grin. "Rusty, every time you go to a club we're with you.. if you haven't noticed." Ace said sarcastically. "Don't do anything stupid Rusty, we're here on a mission, not to flirt." Rhett told Rusty calmly. "You should worry about Ace, not me." Rusty reassured. (OOC: This is all in Rhett's head.)

OOC: Also! They are in Rhett's body and Rusty is speaking for him!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Bow barely noticed the boy that sat down below them and giggled as she looked at the map. "Hmm... Yeah, there's a few more shows, but no turtle shows so we'll just have to go watch them be awesome on their own!" As she spoke, the man leading the show came out with a megaphone. "Ladies and gentlemen! Prepare yourselves for the extravaganza of the zoo!! This will be unlike any other show you've seen here! We have dedicated this show to the 20th anniversary of the circus that has branched out of the zoo and heeeeeeeeeere we goooooooo!!" The lions started to file out in bright costumes. Clowns poured in from everywhere and pretty ladies in shiny leotards started to do tricks. Bow gasped and went wide eyed with excitement. "This is gonna be awesome!!"
Back to top Go down
Katguardgirl13
Katguardgirl13

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 am

(OOC: sorry guys I've been busy with class! Almost done whoo!)

Kat couldn't believe that the lion show was in rememberance of the circus! She loved the circusbecuase of all th bright costumes and amazing stunts. Kat could hardly stay in her seat she was so excited. "Look over there!!" There was a lady in a bright sequined costume going across the trapeze. Kat held her breath as the lady performed this stunt! She did it! She made it across! The crowd was cheering! "That was incredible!" Next came all the animals they were dressed in bright funny clothing. We had to wait a few minutes for them to set up. While this was going on Kat and Bow talked to each other about themselves.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Bump! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girl at the Zoo (open)   New girl at the Zoo (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New girl at the Zoo (open)
Page 1 of 1