Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Dominic didn't really notice the fact she was touching him. At about midnight, dominic began to stir a little. He opened his eyes, only to see dray's hand by his cheek. He blushed profusely, before sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:29 pm

As Dominic moved Drayeke got up also. She rubbed her eyes, half asleep, and yawned. She pat Dominic's head then lied back down, just to fall asleep. For being all tough when awake, she was a real cutie when sleeping.
~~~~~~~
Morning
~~~~~~~
By the time Dominic would get up he would see that Drayeke's stuff would be gone and not a trace of her was there. But really, she was hiding at the top of the tree with a new pokemon she found early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Dominic sat up and looked both ways.

"Dray? Where'd you go?" He yelled out. She was no-where in sight. She didn't just ditch him did she?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:35 pm

As Dominic would look around, Drayeke would drop down right in front of him, but she was upside down and hanging by a branch above him. "Good morning!" Drayeke greeted happily. He hair was upside down and she was wearing her goggles. While giggling, an oddish would drop down next top her, holding onto the branch with it's leaves. "Oh yeah! This is oddish! I found him while trying to find supplies! He put up a fight, bu I got em'!" Drayeke said happily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Dominic recoiled as Dray dropped down within a few inches of his face. "Agh. Dray! You scared me there." He said, clutching his chest. She then showed her new pokemon.

"Cool. An oddish. So now you can use grass and poison type moves. Like I can now use water and ice type moves." Dominic said. He thought for a few seconds.

"What moves does it know?" He asked. "I didn't have to battle my spheal... so I can only wonder what moves it has."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Drayeke dropped down in a back flip. She landed and caught oddish as he tried to do the same thing. "He acts just like me all the time!" Explained Drayeke as she let out Eevee to go play with Oddish. "Well, when I fought it, it used a few moves. Mega Drain, Acid, and Stun spore." Drayeke told him. " Poor Eevee, I'm so glad that they're friends though, they both are so adventurous!" Drayeke rambled, sounding like a mother.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:00 pm

"I need to test spheal. Hey spheal, come on over here." he said to spheal, who then rushed over and latched onto his leg.

"I didn't mean... ugh..." Dominic sighed pulling spheal off his leg.

"So spheal? What can you do?" He asked. Almost as if in response, spheal looked up at him, opened his mouth, and shot a watergun right in dominics face.

"All right... watergun... that's helpful." He said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Drayeke chuckled and used her sleeve to wipe off the water on Dominic's face. "Yup, He's a real heart stopper." She commented sarcastically between giggles. She stepped back and looked up to see a group of Taillow's fly over them. "They're beautiful aren't they?" Said Drayeke absent mindfully. "I want to fly like them one day." Drayeke sighed inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 pm

"You do huh? Well w should find you some good flying pokemon in the region. That wingul back there was an example." He said. Spheal in the meantime, went adorably rolling around the ground around them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Drayeke smiled. "Thanks! I want to collect every pokemon out their that's flying type!" Drayeke told him with a determined grin. She then jumped from branch to branch to get down and see her pokemon. "I re heated your left over soup, eat up and then lets go!" She rushed him with a smile, throwing her satchel over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:14 pm

"Every one? Boy that's ambitious." Dominic said picking up the soup. He ate it, and started walking after her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:28 pm

"I'm going to go try to catch a water pokemon, what are you going to do?" Asked Drayeke, "Then Train them then go to the gym of course!" She added hastily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Dominic was a little thrown by this. She really wanted to fill that team didn't she.

"You go ahead. I'll break down camp. Then I'll do some training with Spheal. I want to see how powerful he is. Spheals aren't from around here, so it's power might be higher than Pokemon found around here." Dominic stated.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:49 pm

'Alright! See Yah!" Drayeke said as she waved to him to set off. She first stopped by the poke-mart to get a fishing rod. She paid for a bit more just to get a better rod, but it was worth it.
-----20 minutes later----
Drayeke was at the pond and sitting. Oddish and Eevee were running around near the tall grass which Drayeke quickly pulled them back. She put a few treats on the ground for the two to eat and smile. "Don't get to close to the tall grass." She warned nicely like a mother. While watching her two pokemon, a tug on her rod happened. Drayeke jumped and began pulling the thing like crazy. Soon, a Wooper jumped out of the water and landed in front of Drayeke with flaring nostrils. "Ah! It's weak to.. To? Oh yeah! Oddish! Use Sleeping Powder!" Drayeke commanded quickly. Oddish did so and Wooper fell asleep. Drayeke pulled out a great ball and threw it on Wooper, catching it. Drayeke picked it up and high fived Oddish. "Great job!" Drayeke chimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Dominic packed up the site, and doused the fire. He then sent out torchic and spheal, and had them do a little sparring to test spheal. He learned spheal knew two other moves, rollout, and ice beam. From what he witnessed, spheal was only a little stronger than torchic. This might help in the gym battle. He then sat back, and waited for dray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next