Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Voting_barTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Voting_barTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)

Go down 
+3
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Emmz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm

He smiled as Nina eventually caved in, kissing back sweetly as he followed her to their room, and then laid in bed with her, holding her close as he went to sleep with her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Nina laid in bed with Kyte and set her alarm for 7am before cuddling up to Kyte and falling asleep with him happily.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm

[OOC: Okay time skip to 7:30am just to revive it.]
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Toji grinned, smoothing down the robes. Earlier, he had taken a nap in the chair, just to make sure he wouldn't be rude by yawning. Walking out of the hotel, he headed towards to the location of the wedding, singing,rather ironically, a old drinking song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:01 am

As Toji walked and sang, he would across a little girl holding a red balloon. Jemmy was wearing a simple blue dress. She honestly didn't know what else to wear to such an event. She also didn't know where she was right now.

Her teleportation was handy, but it wasn't perfect. She was probably within a few miles of where the wedding was going to take place, but in which direction?

She saw the jolly half-demon walking her way. Wasn't he one of the Titans? It was odd that heroes were attending this wedding, she thought.

"Hey, you're going to the wedding, right? Mind showing me where it is?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:17 am

Nina was busy getting ready with her mother, she had picked up her mother about twenty minutes ago so they had only just started, Kiki with hair grips in her mouth as she slid them into Nina's hair, Nina deciding to go with a pretty bun with a flowing trail at the back due to her long hair, next would be getting the kimono on then the makeup, the door had been locked so Kyte couldn't come in, after all, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.

"You nervous?" asked Kiki as Nina smiled "a little...but I know I've made the right decision, I know Kyte will make me the happiest woman in the whole universe, he's so strong and brave and protecting of me, he's everything I've ever dreamed of, I want to be with him forever...I love him mother" she said with love in every word, Kiki smiled at her daughter "I'm glad about that...just don't make the same mistakes that I did with your father, I never wanted you to grow up without him its just...it was difficult for me back then" said Kiki a little sadly "don't worry mum, if Kyte ever tries leaving I'll just drag his butt back home" she said as mother and daughter both chuckled "I know you will darling, I'm glad I've raised you like this...I know you'll make the right decisions when it comes to make them" said Kiki happily as she slid another hair grip in and brushed a piece of hair.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Toji mimed the tipping of a hat to the little girl."Certaintly do. Just follow me, eh?A freind of family, huh?" He starts walking again, smiling at the little girl."I'm so happy this day arrived. Every moment as happy as this makes the world a little brighter."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:48 am

Kyte was already in proper attire, in a tuxedo, but was at the bar in the wedding hall, already knocking back a few shots. He wasn't sorrowful or anything; not in the least bit, but for all of the years that he had been on the planet, not once had he been married.

Knocking back another shot, he looked around the wedding hall. Who was coming? They weren't at a church, it would burn just to sit there. Plus, just the mention of the name "God" would pain him, and in churches, it was said a lot.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Bow had flown over the night before and had gotten ready in her hotel room just finishing seconds ago before looking at the clock. "Ah crap! I'm late!!" She flew down and raced down the street getting to the wedding location. She busted through the doors of the hall and zoomed passed Kyte, barely noticing him as she went up the stairs and to Nina's room. She calmed herself down and smiled, knocking lightly on the door. "Nina~ it's me! Bow!" She giggled and had a basket of cookies and other goodies with her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Nina looked to the door with her eyes as Kiki went and unlocked it, opening it for Bow "hey Bow! Glad you could make it" she said happily while sat at the dressing table, her hair just about done, Kiki closing the door and checking her hair "alright, hair is done, now to put on the kimono" she said, opening the wardrobe where the wedding kimono was being protected by a plastic sleeve which Kiki took off and hung on the wardrobe door, Nina standing up and looking at it smiling excitedly "this is going to be so amazing" she said happily.

The kimono:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Jemmy followed Toji to the wedding hall. She hadn't ever answered his question. She didn't really consider herself a friend of the family. If there was someone who she might call a friend, though, then Kyte would probably be the first in line.

Jemmy wrapped her arm around Toji's bicep. Her other hand was still holding onto her red balloon. Jemmy smiled up at Toji. "Thanks. It would be embarrassing to get lost."

Together, the blue haired half-demon and the Lord of Chaos entered the wedding hall. They saw Kyte...and nobody else. What a small gathering. Jemmy pulled Toji a little closer and smiled at Kyte. "I thought you didn't like entering binding contracts."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Toji smiled back down at jemmy, chuckling."No problem!!" Seeing Kyte, the young demon nooded respectfully and politely at the demon."Kyte. How are you, lately?" He blinked as the little girl adressed Kyte.Wait a minute here........
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:00 am

Kyte had trained a handgun on the door a second before it burst open, but saw that it was Bow, lowering it.

Hey Bow, he called out kindly, but Bow flew towards Nina's location. He smiled, before going back to sprucing up.

Then, Jemmy and Toji showed up, which actually surprised Kyte. He wasn't sure which one's appearance he was more surprised about.

Shivering Jemmy and Lightning Wolf. I must say I'm surprised that the two of you showed up.

He chuckled as Jemmy said that she thought he didn't like entering binding contracts. Toji asked how Kyte was doing.

I suppose that's true, Jemmy, but this one isn't really so binding.

Lightning Wolf, I don't mind you being here, but if you're here per some attempt with the Titans to bring me down on my wedding day, know that I'll be far from pleased.

Kyte's outfit was finally completed, as well.

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Jared-Leto-The-Kill-jared-leto-7178801-640-352

OOC: Jared Leto's one.

BIC: So, what do you guys think?

Kyte gestured to his tuxedo, turning a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 am

It seemed like only yesterday that Jemmy was trying to steal Kyte's free will. Good memories. Now Kyte was getting married. Jemmy felt a little bit like a proud parent. Also, she hoped that the reception would be serving lots of ice cream.

Kyte started warning Toji that he would not tolerate an attack from the Titans on his wedding day. Jemmy sighed. "Don't worry, Kyte. Nobody's going to attack anybody. It's a wedding, after all."

Jemmy smelled Toji's shoulder. He smelled so yummy. She really wanted to eat the half-demon, but she wouldn't do that at this wedding out of respect for Kyte's big day. That didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the hybrid's pleasant (and fragrant) company.

"And your suit looks nice, Kyte. It really does. Even my balloon thinks so. Right?" Jemmy looked up at the red balloon floating above her. It made no reply. Jemmy looked back at Kyte. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Toji growls softly."Nonsense!!! I'm jsut here to support my cousin!!!I'm only gonna nail ya if I catch you at something right then!! That, at least, I owe Nina!" Looking down at Jenny, he gulps when he remembere where he had seen the girl beore."Ah crud.....Please...don't eat me, eh? I would find find it..unpleasant....And I think you would too." Clearing his throaght, he whistled a soft tune." Anyway.....When's it gonna start?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next