Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Vote_lcapNina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Voting_barNina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Vote_lcapNina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Voting_barNina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)

Go down 
+3
Kip
Ixen
Emmz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Everything had gone according to plan so far, the wedding was perfect, despite Scapegoat trying to ruin it with demons but the cute couple had soon taken care of that, along with their mysterious friend Kardus, now was the after-party. A time for speeches, drinking, well-wishing and cake eating as well as dancing and general partying.

Nina sat down in one of the two middle chairs that went around the sunny field outside the hall where she and Kyte had become husband and wife, the sun was shining and a soft breeze in the air, Japan's infamous cherry blossoms were blowing gently in the breeze, a few petals creating a beautiful scene around the field, there was a table for Nina and Kyte and their close friends and family then circular tables around for other guests who had or were yet to attend the celebrations.

Among the foods & drink was a chocolate fountain with various fruits & sweets to dip as well as glasses of champagne and delicious dips & chips with different spices, there were also sandwiches and cuts of various meats for those who hadn't eaten a lot during the day.

Then there was of course the wedding cake, a large two tier cake with the lower layer red with black spirals to represent Kyte with small guns representing the ones he used to hold up the upper layer which was orange with white spirals with nine tails around the back to represent Nina. Kyte's cake was chocolate sponge while Nina's was cream & jam sponge, and last but not least was a small replica of Kyte dressed in his usual outfit and Nina in her usual outfit with her five tails drooped behind her and her fox ears poking out from her reddish hair, the two holding hands

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Malan'tai arrived looking at the invitation curiously and then at the watch and muttered under his breath something about not following galactic standards. Malan'tai was walking which was unusual. He was walking with Luna holding her hand quietly as he looked around. The odd location he whispered to Luna "This is an earth party then? I thought it would be more... earthy..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Luna chuckled at Malan'tai's statement "its a celebration, my friend Nina has married her partner Kyte, they are in an everlasting bond now, well, that's what is suppose to happen as far as I know, but as I hear people can get married and divorced too, but I'm sure Nina and Kyte will be happy together, this is a celebration of their marriage, their union, a party to congratulate them on getting married, and an excuse to have fun also" she explained in as best way as she could "they had marriages back in my time but it was at a much younger age, thirteen year old humans would sometimes marry fifteen year old humans and such" she added.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:11 pm

(Changing my rp style.)

Finn arrived at the after-party because his friend Nina just got married and it was sad that he didn't make it in time. The least he could do was go to the after-party and buy her a gift. The gift he got her was an expensive perfume called, "Le Noelle". He got it be shoplifting it because he couldn't afford it by himself. I really hope she likes perfume. This thing is french! , he thought to himself as he looked around the room. He spotted Nina and then sneaked up behind her before saying, "SURPRISE!"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Kardus looked around as he slowly walked in. He felt kind of awkward here. Caroline spoke to him telepathically, /What's wrong Kardus? They said it would be fine for you to stick around./
Kardus responded out loud, "I know, but it still feels awkward. They haven't met me yet; and I barely know them."
/Just the same, you still need to stick around. They need to be able to recognize you the first time you meet them; and not feel uncomfortable with flagging you down./
"I suppose that's true; we don't want any paradoxes. Still, I feel like an uninvited guest, and I don't even have a gift or anything."
/We have wine you know. You could give them that./
O.o "Hm...that's a good point. Get some ready would you?"
/Already working on it./

Kardus smiled and walked around a bit; looking around at the decoration, the cake, and well, everything. It was a very nice party, and he was happy for the couple. He saw Nina and smiled as he slowly made his way over to her. He was about to introduce himself when someone greeted her from behind. Figuring that it was a friend of hers, he decided to wait and let them greet each other first.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 am

Nina squeaked in surprise when Finn surprised her before she realised who it was and she smiled "hey buddy! What's up?" she said with a giggle, glad to see at least one friend from Hive, albeit Finn was the last person she expected to come but she was glad he came anyway.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:13 pm

"You foiled me." To Kardus' side stood Scapegoat. Despite his antagonistic motives for coming, the ghoul was beginning to settle down as the after-party progressed. There was still the roadblock of any decent attendee receiving Vernon's presence with ill-disguised disdain, and so his manner at current was awfully sheepish.

Nevertheless he plucked up the courage to speak to one outstanding foe. This portal pusher had ensured a swift end to the disruption. In fact (you'll laugh) you could say that this person in particular was to blame for Scapegoat's coming torture from the demons he had failed (told ya! comedy gold). Now they were about to converse.

How awkward was that!

"Yup, foiled me. It was sorta rude. The happy couple should have had first dibs. You mustn't know your wedding etiquette. The rules concerning demonic invasion are clearly underlined. I shouldn't be surprised if they kick you out."

Scapegoat smiled to hopefully allay any impression that he was being serious, "But they let me stay. So how about a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Nina would feel Kyte's arms wrap around her waist from behind, as he chuckled softly, turning her head to give her a soft kiss. He had just gotten back from getting a glass of expensive scotch, and, as a proper groom should, rejoined his bride as she was talking to Finn.

I'm back, darling. I don't believe I've met your friend here before.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Finn watched Kyte embrace his wife and then spoke up, "Oh I'm one of Nina's buddies from HIVE. Finn..Finn Oman. I suppose she won't be returning to HIVE now that she has got a husband. But, yeah I just heard about the after-party and I'm sorry I missed the wedding." He placed the gift in front of Nina before extending his hand out to Kyte for a shake. Kyte seemed kinda cool...and a little intimidating, but he was scared of him, he just respected him. Wow..Nina's married. Next thing I know, she'll call me and be like 'Finn, I need you to come babysit Kiara.', he thought to himself with a chuckle before snapping back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Nina kissed her husband back happily, having purred at his embrace before she looked to Finn as he mentioned her not coming back to Hive "don't be silly, I'll attend as much as I normally do until me and Kyte decide to have pups, then I'll probably have to have time off to look after them" she said with a casual smile "I'll also need people to look after the store during that time too" she muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Kris walked up to Nina and Kyte with a glass of champagne, he grinned and said, "I've never seen a better pair, you two are gonna be great together! I suppose you'll want me to move out now that you guys are married?" He said that last sentence without a hint of sadness, he'd saved up enough money for his own apartment now so it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:32 pm

He smiled as Nina said that she would still be in HIVE until she and Kyte decided to have kids, rubbing her waist gently with his fingers soothingly. Kristoff came up to congratulate them, asking if he would have to move out because of their new union. Kyte chuckled gently.

Thank you, Kristoff. You don't have to, but I'd seriously recommend it. The walls tend to be a bit thin.

He smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:50 pm

(Skip me.)
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Kardus looked at Scapegoat and listened as he spoke; then responded, "Well I don't really attend many weddings, or know much about demons. Sorry. Sweat" Though this was true, he said it in a less-then-completely-serious manner similar to the way Scapegoat did. In response to his offer for a drink he responded, "Perhaps in a minute or three."

Kardus looks back to Nina as Kyte comes over. He gives them a few moments to visit with the people they knew before saying, "Well I hope you two have a long and happy life together. My name is Kardus by the way. I'm not sure if I said that earlier; I don't think I did, but my memory can be a bit fogy sometimes." He scratches his head, "Anyway, I hope it was alright; me kinda barging in like that. I know you told me it would have been alright, but I still feel like I was being a disturbance."

(Occ: Sorry I took so long to respond.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Nina smiled at Kyte when he rubbed her waist with his fingers and in response placed a hand on his thigh, gently squeezing and rubbing it, then looking to Kris and frowning a little "d'awwh you don't have to if you don't want, the girls you bring home usually are quite nice and we have nice chats in the morning" she said with a chuckle as Kyte said that the walls were thin "yeah we really need to soundproof our bedroom...I've been saving up egg boxes and stuff for it" she said before frowning "although I'd rather not decorate our room with egg boxes but...I guess we can paint over them" she said with a chuckle, mainly talking to herself and on one of her little mind wonders before soon snapping back to reality.

"But yeah it's not like Kris can't hear us already so its up to you and him really, I don't mind" she summerized as she leaned back a little in her chair and just looked casually to her new husband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)   Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina & Kyte's Wedding After-Party (Open to friends, family, enemies, etc)
Page 1 of 1