Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Vote_lcapJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Voting_barJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Vote_lcapJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Voting_barJaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)

Go down 
+9
Thr33
Krious
Pax
Josh
Idiosyncratic
Official Loser of TTRPG
Draco
Just AmaZin
Ninja
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Open to: EVERYONE!
Appearing: Ninjafox, JaK, Crazy Moon, Thr33, Idiosyncratic, Josh, Spider Ninja Minister, various superheros, roleplay community.
Where: Candy Chapel
Summary: JaK & Ninjafox are finally making their wedding official. You are invited to share this joyous occasion with them.
-------------------------------------------

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Candy_shop_cake_factory_by_cottonfields90-d3gmcgv

The Candy Hall. The setting for a harmonious event on the Teen Titans RPG Forum, where two moderators were scheduled to be joined together in holy matrimony. Inside the structure not only all of the TT RPG's members are in attendance, but in addition the entire superhero community had showed up as well.

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Black_hero_wedding_by_Dunlavey

A mass frenzy of heroes and roleplayers alike have come to witness the uniting of the two love birds as they embark on a never ending voyage in together's company from which not even death's embrace can sever. Near the back of the room was also a delicious cake, stacked with multiple different candies and treats all over it for decoration.

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Clay_cliche_party_cake_by_sarah_chan-d3h5rib

JaK stood near the front, with his three best men Crazy Moon, Josh, and Thr33 all lined up beside him. As he waited for his Spider Queen to enter the chapel in which he was sure would be a stunning display of her artistic grace, keen beauty, and elegant style. All of 800 of their spider larva children sat in the front row as; all happy for their parents to finally tie the knot. The Ninja Spider minister was already standing at the podium just a bit behind JaK. Everyone was in place, now all that was left was for Ninjafox to make her entrance with her brides maids.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:39 am

Spoiler:
(looks like a spider web doesnt it)

Ninjafox couldnt help but feel a bit nervous, but she knew it was her moment to make her appearance,
Spoiler:

Accompanied by her three bride's maids, Foalfire, Idiosyncratic, and Capricious. As the doors slowly swung open she began to take her steps one by one towards the altar. All doubts, and fears melted away as she looked into the eyes of her groom, by the podium. She reached the altar and smiled at Jak.

Last edited by Ninjafox on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 am

Just AmaZin sat with Mark in the audience balling his eyes out while the Lantern gave him tissues. He hated weddings sand funerals, he could just never keep himself together. Blue Lantern's on the other hand only had one strong emotion, but both had the same strong feeling at the moment, which was hoping that JaK & Ninja had a GREAT wedding. XDD
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 am

As he stood up there all that was going through Josh's head was "are we actually doing this %#!@?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 am

Kallie and Paige sat next to each other waiting for the bride to come out. Kallie wore her usual highheel boots. Her hair was now in a bun. She wore a copletely dark blue long skirt that reached the floor like a dresses and a strapless small tank top which was also dark blue. Paige wore her black bulky boots becsuse she refused to wear high heels. Her finger nails were painted black and she had on her fingerless gloves. Her hair was now in a pony tail but the front was the same. She was wearing for the first time hn her live a light blue dress with black lining.

This was Paige's first weding so she didn't know to stand until Kallie picked her up. Paige looked at Kallie confused wasn't she a villian?

"(wispers)hey what can I say inlove wedings even if they are for heros. now look at the bride its her stage not mine for once."

Still confused she turned her attentoin to the bride.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 am

In his own little corner of the crowd, Senshuken sat alone. Wearing a suit that was casual enough to be worn in the street without looking stupid but formal enough to fit into the wedding, the arch demon in human form smiled at the celebration... until he started to hear something 'Yipping' near his shoes. Looking down, his sunglasses covered eyes met those of one of the greatest hellspawn ever created by name... a living mop head.

Sure, the thing was considered a dog but common sense considered it little more then a giant, annoying rat. Looking around for the owner of said annoyance, he saw an old woman asleep in the seat in front of him. Taking this as his opening, he reached down and picked up the little monster. Standing up while the mutt was sinking it's teeth into his thumb, he calmly walked towards the exit.

Leaving the main hall behind him, he held the annoying pest with one arm while he reached into his inner suit pocket with his now arm hand. Within seconds a small handgun with a silencer connected to it was within his hand. Passing by the bride and her bridesmaids, he smiled softly towards her before simply saying "Don't mind me, just taking care of a small problem. while passing her by and entering an empty room.

For a few seconds, nothing was heard.

Then, Senshuken walked back out again, minus the dog and the gun. With another nod, he made his way back to the main room and his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:22 am

Even though she was a street rat, Ava couldn't help but want to see the ceremony. In her human form she hurried up to the chapel, looking at the bride with wide eyes as she passed into the ceremony. "You look very pretty!" The twelve year old smiled widely and hurried into the back of the room, doing her best the stay out of everyone's way. She looked around, grinning in quiet excitement for the bride that she didn't even know. By all rights the vulpine shouldn't have been there, but with so many Titans around she was sure that she had nothing to fear from being chased out.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Abog sat in the middle with Goba next to him. The human vassal struggled a bit as he pulled at his tie, the suit as uncomfortable as sitting on a seat of tacs. Goba however, was in his red suit but without the devil horns and wings. Over his ears were large, noise canceling head phones in order to withstand any holy words. "Why do I have to wear this? I don't like suits." Abog complained as a figure walked to the far back row, then dissapearing. Goba looked back, shrugged, and looked at Abog as he had seen nothing. He straightened Abog's tie and said. "It's a sign of respect and responsibility. Your 17, you need to act that age. For everyone and me cause your kinda annoying." Goba said, leaning back and looking up at the ceiling. Abog didn't care what Goba said, he just wanted to get out of this tie.

Musashi had snuck in earlier, his cloaking device hiding him from everyone. He didn't want to interact with the Titans, the ones he blamed for Goth going missing, but he wanted to leave a present behind. Something that the Groom and Bride will appreciate. He placed his arm on the arm rest and placed his ankle on his knee, tapping his robotic fingers against his thigh as he waited for the wedding to end.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Sync couldn't help but silently squeal once the music played. She bounced around both excited for the bride and nervous of all the people who would be staring not necessarily at her but her way. She didn't want to fall and ruin Ninja's wedding and make a complete fool of herself. Then they all started walking along to the music and as they did Sync looked ahead in the crowd until she saw her date Rav and her friend Galaxuis sitting side by side in the huge crowd of people. She waved discreetly at the two with a huge joyous smile wide on her face then turned her attention to Ninja who was now standing next to her soon to be husband. Sync got to her place and sent another discreet wave to her beloveds before turning to look at her friend smile happily at a lovely dressed Jak.

Bridesmaid Dress
Spoiler:

Galaxuis ears perked as the music played and looked back to see Ninja in a beautiful white dress adorned in black flower like lace. Her eyes sparkled as she could see the happiness fill in Ninja's face "She looks so beautiful doesn't she?" Galaxuis whispered to Rav then noticed Sync come down with Ninja. When Sync waved to Galaxuis and Rav, Galaxuis gave two thumbs up and stuck her tongue out an acknowledgement that Sync was doing and looking good. Then did it again as Sync waved from her position in stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 pm

OOC: Holy mother of corn, I thought this was a legit roleplay at first. D: When I realised it was a F.R., I was both delighted and kinda disappointed. Ah, I was thinking that Liev could have been one of JaK and Ninjafox's best wo *cough* men. Sorry for the interruption. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:59 pm

As the crowd had gathered for this joyous event, a rather weird anomaly happened outside. Instead of another car pulling up, a blast of fire was seen and Emblem, the hellbound battlemage landed on the floor. However, not even a single crack in the concrete was noticed. And he wasn't alone. As if linked by destiny, he was arm in arm with a guy who was exactly his length or just a little smaller, and about the same weight as well.

This human male wiped dust from his black suit, expressing the formality of the event. It had a rather odd thing to it, as he wasn't the only one dressed in a black suit. Emblem was dressed up as well, although his suit had been more customized with all kinds of sleek black-silvery tribal lines. A way to show he was still different, apparently. Not that there weren't any differences. Both were Dutch but much ended there. Emblem Trailblazer had a long woven white-colored ponytail, whereas the other male had much shorter brown hair, a little balding, and green eyes. Physically, he was sleek and flexible, yet nowhere near the level of his character counterpart. No need to in any sense

''Remember what we talked about Emblem Trailblazer.''

''Remember? We never talked. But yeah, I know. Since Hellion's apparently silent, there won't be trouble. I'm the other dimension then your usual...you, but I still know how to behave. I might actually enjoy this.''

''Good. Let's proceed inside then, it's about time.''

''Uhm, how am I supposed to call you?''

''They all call me Emblem as well...Emmy then? I'd listen to that..''

''Your name is Koen and you prefer to be called Emmy?''

''Yup. That's how they know me. Now get a move on!''

''One last thing. Two actually. One...why do we talk? And two, don't you have more characters?''

''One, because others need to understand us as well, it;s only reasonable. Breaking the fourth wall isn't fun if you do it too fast. And two, yeah, they're already here but that's a special secret.''

Deciding his character would rather waste more time talking on the colder streets then inside the warm building, Emmy stepped in with a smile and proceeded towards the altar. Remembering that this might not be the best time to have a conversation with the couple, he quickly made a 90 degree turn towards one of the seating places. Before Emblem had even walked in, he was joined on his left side by none other then Ryuko Shikarii.

''...You're late.''

''Always. Reasonably late, I must say. Don't be so rigid Ryuko, only a few replies were before me, and there's more people pouring in.''

''How do you know? You haven't even read any replies to this?''

''Trust me. Don't worry so much, would you? Just enjoy it!''

Ryuko nodded in agreement and tried to take comfortable position. The benches were quite okay to sit in. This however, was quite new to him. To sit next to his creator. For a moment he was almost afraid he'd say something wrong. Emmy had only to look to correct reassuringly towards his nnja character to deflect all doubt; This was gonna be fun.

To his right, Emblem sat down. Apparently some were quite amazed he was present for the wedding, but the smile on his face, very alike to that of Emmy, was unmistakeably friendly. Emblem wasn't going to do anything wrong.

Looking around, Emmy was amazed at the scenery, the cake...and actually, he didn't feel much like sitting down. He always was short on concentration and somewhat high on energy. As he stood up, both Emblem and Ryuko looked up.

''No, any beer is due later. Just going to check this place out for now.''

As he wanted to pass Emblem, both Emblem and Ryuko stood up and accompanied Emmy. Almost like two bodyguards. Emblem decided that because of the novelty, he'd role with it. They would have to leave him after some time though. They were free to do as they please as long as they behaved themselves...or close to it.

Emblem walked around, looking at the ceiling, walls, other people. So much peoplw to talk to, so little time. Until he remembered...He had to meet his new mindspawn! It might be better if the other two weren't involved in his first chat with David.

''Emblem and Ryuko, you brought our gifts right? The special waffle iron from you and Jolt and Emblem had the...what did you have?''

''I'm presenting them with a skeleton key. I crafted it with my fires, using some magically infused metal. It's quite a beauty, I must say.''

Emblem showed a small but delicately made pine casing to his creator. Emmy nodded, knowing his mindspawn had done his best.

''Marriage, unlike some may say, does not open new doors. This beauty however, does. Most keys break after one use, but I'm sure this one will do fine for three times.''

''Good thing you can craft..Anyway, if anyone of you sees Krious and his master. Give me a nod. That's gonna be mindblowing to see him in this odd imaginative building instead of in our regular homes. Be sure you both are seated when I get back.''

With that, Emblem walked away. He went straight for a door in the back of the room, quite to the side of the altar. He still had no idea if he was allowed to talk to the happy couple just yet. His characters so far had taken up most of his attention as well.

As he opened the door, the room behind him was dimly lit, candlelight reflecting off the walls, a peaceful scent spreading with it. Emblem saw him. David Seraph Pure. A monk with the name derived from multiple places. The Bible and the head of Sarif industries...double interesting. His mindspawn however, was showing off his main power, the Blessed Sleep. Emblem sat down quietly next to him, and gently spoke to him.

''Wake up.''

Normally never enough, but now it was. David shook slowly and opened his eyes, turning his face towards the right to see his creator. Emmy was almost sad at that weird comfortable feeling leaving the room.

''Welcome David, to my world. It's a pleasure. Are you ready?''

''I have accepted your request, but does the couple know?''

''If they didn't yet, they do now.''

Emmy checked his silver watch, his seal ring shimmering next to it on the candlelight. He stood up, looked around to see a coffee maker was missing, then proceeded to the door. Ddavid followed suit.

''You're a good guy David. Now go ask the couple if they arranged another priest or you will do. You'll do just fine with your divine powers, I reckon. If not, black and two sugar.''

''Thank you. I expect I will be meeting my brethren? And I believe there is no coffee here, sir''

''Probably yes. And call me Emmy today. Good luck, David Seraph.''

Emblem held the door open for his monk character to pass through before sitting on the same spot he sat before, joined quickly by both his other characters. Ryuko had brought him coffee, and for that, he was very thankful. He took the spoon and stirred the liquid he liked so much, twirling the sugar around so that it would taste that much sweeter.

''I think it's safe to begin this, once David had kindly asked if they already have a ceremonial priest. It'll be quite a test for him, in any case.''

''Who're you talking to?''

''...Good question.''

And then, the music seemed to start, Emblem having lost David out of his eyesight. He'd join him at the chairs or he'd see him at the altar in any sense. Emmy chuckled at the possibility. He'd never think that in all this years, one of his characters would talk at such a ceremony. Not even a speech, let alone what David was possibly about to do.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:04 pm

As Josh was stood up by the side of Jak and the other best men, seen sat in a seat in a regular black suit was Nightmare. He wasn't really happy to be here but it wasn't his choice, he was going to be here whether he likes it or not. Although as he sat there a blue ball of fire was dancing above his head, he was bored so he was entertaining himself. "Ok, so when would be the best time to crash this joint?"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Abog looked back as the music was played, Goba turning on the noise cancilation head phones. When he saw Galaxius, he waved at her but noticed the person she was with and immediately sank back down. He had a feeling that if he were to talk to her, he would create some form of jealousy with her date. Goba chuckled silently to himself as he could smell Abog's misery but noticed an opportunity. As soon as the blue fire ball waved around Nightmares head, Goba had a plan on ruining someone's fun. He pointed at the blue fireball and fired off a tiny, barely noticable, fireball of his own, cancelling out the blue fireball. He grinned and leaned back once more, looking up at the ceiling. When the two balls hit each other, they caused no explosion but a tiny puff of smoke that left the room and went into the ceiling, for some reason the fire alarm didn't go off. Goba assumed the smoke wasn't dense enough.

Last edited by AboGobA on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 pm

As Nightmare saw another fireball hit his he shot straight up to his feet creating a fire whip about 10 feet long. "Ok who's the wise guy?!" As Josh saw what Nightmare was doing he just facepalmed. "It was only a matter of time until he started a fight, I just didn't expect it to be this soon. I can't take him anywhere"
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 pm

And then in all his glory descended the one and only and great and awesome and super cool one known only as Orion Pax. Adorned in a purple pimp suit, complete with zebra trim and hat, he sat down in one of the pews. Striking his pimp cane on the hardwood floor, Joe was seated in between Galaxius, confused out of his mind with nothing on but a hoodie and jeans on. Pax then smiled as he remembered the real meaning of Christmas, his Queen getting married.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)   JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JaK & Ninjafox's Wedding Ceremony. (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next