Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Vote_lcapTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Voting_barTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Vote_lcapTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Voting_barTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)

Go down 
+3
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Emmz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Empty
PostSubject: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Nina smiled as she sat in the house that her and Kyte were staying in which was in Japan, the wedding was to be later that day...it was 2am but Nina couldn't sleep, she was way too excited, she had the wedding dress ready, booked the places, got the decorations, everything would be perfect, she had waited so long for this moment to come...and it was a mere few hours away...soon she would be Mrs Nina Uchiha, and she would live happily ever after with him, as she stared out of the window into the darkness a few tears ran down her cheek, she was so happy that her emotions had got the better of her, but she was smiling, she couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Jemmy appeared silently behind Nina and held a handkerchief in front of the crying girl's face. "Oh come on. It's not going to be that bad, is it? Kyte's a good guy...well, no that's not true. But he's not that bad of a guy."

Ah, it was tragic. A poor girl forced to marry the demon Kyte Uchiha. Actually, it was quite a beautiful thing in Jemmy's mind, but it must be just awful for the poor girl. Especially if she was crying like that.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Nina jumped a little when she noticed Jemmy, taking the handkerchief and turning to her smiling, wiping her tears away "no no, I'm not sad...they're happy tears, I love Kyte so much I just can't wait, I can't wait to be walking down the isle to him standing there, saying our vows then the reception with the speeches and everything...and then the wedding night, oh wow I'm sure Kyte will have something special planned for then" she said, getting more and more excited as she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 am

Oh, Jemmy realized she had been wrong about this whole marriage thing. Nina was actually excited to marry Kyte. Jemmy smiled. Even a demon like Kyte could find true love in this world. It was so inspirational. For a moment, Jemmy wished that she could find someone to love. Although, she would settle for a real friend. It had been a long time since she'd had a friend.

"You certainly are excited, but how are you going to stay awake for all that if you don't get any sleep tonight?"

Tonight? Jemmy scratched her head, looking around the Japanese home. It was nighttime, wasn't it? But it had been daytime back in Jump City. What kind of magic was this?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Nina shrugged "I'll drink some strong coffee like Kyte, that's how he manages to get through all his late nights" she said with a smile, sighing happily at the thought of Kyte, she would worship him at his feet if he so asked her to, she loved him with all her heart.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Toji stared into the mirror, smoothing down the robes. Ussually, for a formal event, he would wear a suit. But with this being the wedding between Nina and Kyte, one fore sure being Demon Royalty, and Toji himself being Royalty, the young halfling had decided to go traditional. It was only respectful.Now, lets see, robes are worn right, the Dark Katana, symbol of his title of Future Okami Cheiftain, is in belt and sheath. Yep, everything is good to go.He grinned. This was gonna be such an honor!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Meanwhile, about forty miles out, Kyte was handling yet another job, taking out four other assassins to help reduce the market and so allow for some more jobs all around. The room was covered in blood, and he was approaching the last warrior.

"Curse you! Why won't you die?!"

He then lunged a katana straight for Kyte's throat. It pierced, spraying blood onto him. Kyte gurgled, before ripping the katana out of the side of his neck, as the man watched in horror, the ragged wound healing.

Sorry. I couldn't answer you with my voicebox pierced. I can't die yet. I've got a wedding to get to.

He then bifurcated the man, cleaning his blade, before pausing, and thinking.

Oh...and I also have a hell of a healing factor to get past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Coffee? Jemmy frowned. Coffee was such a bitter drink. No sugar in it at all. Oh well, it was night time, so Jemmy really shouldn't be here right now. It was making her a little bit sleepy just to see the night sky.

"Well, I thought the wedding was going to be right now, but it seems I'm too early. I'll let you have your sleep, or your coffee, whichever you want." Jemmy paused for a moment, then turned to look closely at Nina. "I'm really bad at this, so this might sound strange. But Kyte's been a good..." She almost said dog. "...friend. Take care of him, please."

With that, Jemmy teleported back to Jump City.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Nina blinked at Jemmy's...threat? No, it seemed to just be a friend wanting to protect a friend "I will care for him with all my strength" she said softly with a smile "would you like to rest in the guest bedroom? It's just upstairs" she said happily as she stood up and started making two strong coffees, having a feeling Kyte might be home soon.

Nina then looked to the clock which said 3:30am 'mum will be arriving by plane soon...need to pick her up in time for the wedding...that's at 11:00am' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Kyte opened the door to his Japanese house, yawning.

Honey, I'm home! he said generically, before chuckling.

He went to the table and took his coat off, putting it on a chair, before getting all of the unnecessaries off (Knives, ammunition, etc.), whistling a bit. He knew it was late at night, and that they had a big day tomorrow, but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Nina chuckled softly and walked up to Kyte with his coffee "welcome home darling, I made you your favorite" she said happily as she sipped her coffee too, staring at him with love in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

He blinked, looking at Nina in incredulity.

Nina...darling, the wedding is tomorrow! You need sleep.

He took his coffee, putting it on the counter.

I appreciate it, I do, but you must rest...

He took her hand, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Nina laughed a little at Kyte's reaction "but I can't sleep, I'm too excited" she said with a smile as she stared back into his eyes happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:28 pm

He smiled gently at Nina as she explained that she was too excited to go to sleep. How could he stay angry at such a level of love and devotion? Still, though...

I know you are...but you need to sleep, nonetheless. We have sleeping drops...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 am

Nina smiled at Kyte "I'll be fine, foxes are more active at night anyways" she said as an excuse before she stared at Kyte, he had a good point though, she didn't want to be falling asleep at the reception "...all-right then I'll get to bed, you'll need some rest too don't forget" she said happily as she kissed his lips sweetly then headed for their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next