Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Vote_lcapNo Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Voting_barNo Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Vote_lcapNo Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Voting_barNo Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Empty
PostSubject: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:27 pm

It was a dark, cloudy night in Jump City. Snow would pelt down from the sky above, settling down on the City below. The air was chilly, cold temperature that wasn't at all a surprise this time of year. Being the night, Midtown wasn't so busy at this current time; being the early hours of the Morning; 03:44am to be exact.

Stores were all closed, the shopping market, the pet shop and even Nina's Comic Book Store; 'Comics For Fans'. All closed, shut til the morning, resting in a deep slumber until the sun rises in the later hours of the morning. Across the street, on the top of a roof, a quick meeting was going on; between three members of HIVE Academy; Pix, Hydra and Z3R0. Though, they seemed to have a bit of a dilemma...

"You sure this is our best option?"

"I am sure, Miss Mia. Checkmate and Myself have both scanned the area and Nina's store has the best success rate of profit"

"We're doing this stealthy, okay?"

Last edited by Ama on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:37 pm

A dry piece oh humour was the reply, "Stealthily? Then what did I bring these cymbals and cow-bells for?" Zero knew what he was talking about. Correction - his CPU had processed the most prominent outcome as specified by set parameters. The robot didn't know any more than that sidewalk bench did. But they could rely on those figures.

To prove that he was willing to play ball, the pixels which made of Pix's body diminished in light. It was useful having your own personal dimmer switch. Helped Hugh step back and blend into shadows on these dusk operations, "Check."

"Who's up first? I have an idea. But I'll let one of you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm

The gears and what not inside Z3R0 would be heard, minimal noise as his CPU began to calculate an idea. He twitched his head, the light of his eye dimmer as he looked towards Pix.

"I do not know the full extent of the premises yet, Master Hugh. So any suggestion is viable until my systems can come to a full consensus on the matter"

"You heard the Bot, shoot"

Hydra would say, looking over the side of the building to the street below. Keeping an eye out for any activity. Truthfully, she was the least stealthy of the three... best they watch out for that, yea...
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 pm

His professional persona took over (o_o). Hugh was well versed in security. Possibly his specialty inside of HIVE. Besides supervision and leadership - obviously. Given past experiences and their academy education, it was easy to summon up a general idea of what they would come to encounter on this night-time jaunt.

"We have all we need here to mount an effective takeover. Z3R0, sniper shot. The outside surveillance. Don't alarm any pedestrians. Shouldn't raise any worry if you clip the wires, as oppose to putting a bullet through glass. Wires wear and tear all the time."

"I shall enter first. I don't give off recognisable heat, can slip under doors. Try to support myself away from the floor. Once in position, we'll discuss our next step." Pix paused in his account, "Uh. That's all a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 pm

"Heat signals? This isn't a military base, Pix"

Hydra said with a smirk before turning back and walking towards the assembled group. Urgency was needed here, they needed to be in and then out, as fast as possible.

"Disable the security, slip in and open the door... fill up a few bags full of stuff, and we'll be outta there, quick. ...and since we have a swim a bit later, I'll do the transporting back to base... wouldn't want you drowning under a pile of 'Dung Beetle Man Comics' now, would we?"

It seemed as though Z3R0 and Pix had dead cert roles, with nothing really left for Hydra to do. However, it was the middle of the night, and they couldn't afford to use air support in order to transport the winnings back to base; it would be too loud. Thus, Hydra's role was transport.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 pm

"Normally I'd be as dismissive as you, Hydra. But..." Pix creased his brow with concern
(¬-¬) "Think she said her boyfriend lives with her. That Kyte guy. He likes his security; wants the best of everything. And I bet he's the dogmatic one in their relationship." Their foxy comrade didn't rank very high in Hugh's superficial personal opinion. He considered her meek in contrast to the rest of them. A push over personality-wise.

"With access to H.I.V.E. technology, we could be looking at NATO level defences." At least greater than the security standard for businesses of this level. The sprite was wary of a fellow academy attendee. He knew never to underestimate HIVE. Nina personally had wined and dined with Titans to no repercussions Pix could observe. If his nature wasn't so trusting, he may even call it suspicious. Though as the matter stood, it was just a point of ridicule for the kitsune.

"Plus they're demons! Pick up the wrong comic book, and we could be sucked into a nether-dimension. Like our old Headmaster used to do. Have our souls slowly devoured over a-thousand years." Hugh jumped onto his pixel platform, ready to tackle the oncoming obstacle, "We can't afford to take this challenge lightly. Zero - watch the skies! Hydra - be ready for backup!"

The brave soldier went off to an uncertain fate. He was back the next minute, "Err. Someone left the door open. Let's nab some comics." (^-^)
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 pm

"Just to reassure you Pix, I meant to say before. But my presence alone renders all electronics around us, disabled"

Z3RO said in response to Pix, whom seemed a bit scared of the task that is before them. Though, if they can take down a few dozen Golems, a Demon can't be much harder, right?

Hydra meanwhile, had taken the stealthy approach. The door to the store had been pushed wide open, rattling off its hinges as she had entered. Just stood inside, she glanced around; to her, this was... junk, pretty much. How was she to know what would actually be worth anything?
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:57 pm

"Oh yeah!" (0_0) The robot did have such an ability, "You'd think we would use that more often. I don't know. Guess your dance programming just comes up more in high-profile situations."

Once inside the store the excitement of this raid seemed to petter off. Their friend sold... magazines? Storyboards of heroes and villains? This was the British irony he'd heard so much about. Maybe if they looked around for long enough, they would find a publication that chronicled all H.I.V.E. missions. Their life written down in ink and thought to be fables. How weird would that be!

"Does Z3RO know anything about these... caw-meks? I mean, does Kitsune loan them out, like in a library? Doesn't seem like this is very lucrative." Pix finished twirling around a display rack, and instead knocked it onto the floor, "We could skip straight to the destruction part of our plan." (=D)
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:36 pm

"Whilst that may be the best course of action as we are unaware of the worth of such items, we should at the very least check the cash register Master Hugh. We need to bring something back to the Academy with us"

Z3RO would say, with Hydra walking over to the cash register. She simply pulled the tray out from it and stuffed the cash into a brown burlap bag. She would tie the bag tight and then throw it to Z3RO whom took possession. Now, the fun may commence.

"What's it going to be? A generic robbery crime scene, or a drowning?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Or, you could simply put the cash back in the register, like the good students I know you all to be.

The deep voice came from the darkness, near the counter. Kyte flipped on the lights, in a t-shirt and jeans. His handguns were in his pants, and he was carrying his longsword over his shoulder. He raised an eyebrow at all of them.

I don't know why you're looting Kitsune's store...aren't there a few banks around here? You did a good job on the security...but we have a back-up generator, and the best systems money can buy. I make sure of that. Not to mention even if you did get past all of that, I can hear you on the floor of this store from down the block, and smell you just as well.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Tiberius shifted in his hiding place in the corner. He growled and looked around slightly irritated. "Somebody has messed up today robbing the store I guard." Some stores had a guard dog she had a guard Tiberius. He stood and hissed as he ran forward at Pix who he just happened to be closest to. He swung with a hard right slashing his talons at him. Tiberius would roar loudly and and try to grab him with his other hand. It was a big mistake not looking for guards here. (btw this is cannon as of previous threads.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Nina heard the commotion through her fox ears and climbed out of bed with a confused groan, wearing a purple silk camisole and a white pair of women's boxers she picked up the baseball bat she had under her bed and hurried downstairs "alright who are the idiots I have to beat up" she called out with her hair all messy and tangled from her bed, seeing the group her eyes dropped a little "guys...I thought we were friends...comrades...I'm genuinely hurt..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 pm

"You can spend all the money in the world on defenses. Z3RO just being here guarantees zero electronics, Hero"

Z3RO had by now drawn his assault rifle, just in case. He had a deadly shot, and the ability to pick out a weakness in a second. One word and he'd bring someone down if need be. Hydra had simply looked over to Nina having heard her, though really; she didn't care too much. They were Villains damn it, when opportunity knocks, you answer.

Pix however (Permission given) was caught a tad off guard by Tib, and thus was picked up in the monsters talons. He of course tried to wiggle himself free, but. Well, he either A) Couldn't, or B) Just wasn't too fussed

"Z3RO, give it back to them..."

Z3RO would drop the burlap sack on the floor, and instead withdrew his assault rifle. Ifthings would be getting violent, he wanted to be ready. He was of course on Team Hydra-Pix, but most importantly Team HIVE. He couldn't allow a Demon to eat the students up!

"Maybe now you'll call that over sized cockroach off..."

Hydra said as she looked at Nina, gesturing Tib of course. He really had no reason, at the present that she could see; for attacking. Best he back off, at least chill fiery tempers..

"Nina... we did this, to prove a point. Think about it, there are so many stores around here... but we picked yours. Why? Because it seems to be the easiest of the bunch. You appear to be weak, tiptoeing on the edge of Hero and Villain; we've heard about your Titan parties. How can we be so sure your alleigence is with us, the HIVE? That's why you find it so hard to fit in, that's why we picked you out... the most villainous thing about you, is Demon breath over there"

Tib was now where Hydra put her focus now, looking over the strange being. He looked violent, but tamed.

"Look at this, this... monster. Why is he guarding a comic book store? He looks like he should be out there, killing, a soldier against the Titans... but no, he's been tamed; he's a dog"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Kyte listened to Hydra's boring speech. She was rather presumptuous, calling Kyte a hero. One of her friends raised a rifle. In the next instant, Kyte was pointing a handgun at his arm.

Make any other movement than you lowering that gun and your arm will come off. With this gun, I can guarantee that.

Hydra then gave another little speech about how Nina was weak for teetering on the edge of good and evil, and questioned her allegiance to HIVE, saying the most evil thing about Nina was Kyte, and then going to make assumptions about Tiberius, ridiculing him for having things like opinions.

Hydra, I must say I'm disappointed. Though I'm glad you noticed my good hygiene.

You know what they say about assuming. And just to make it all that more dramatic, I'll let Nina explain herself instead of I. But calling Tiberius a monster, saying he should be a mindless being that slaughters everything in sight, on top of attacking your ally's home in order to convince her to be more evil? You have a lot to learn.

Kyte stopped, allowing Nina to reveal their true intentions, before he continued.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Nina gave an almost deadly glare to Hydra as she spoke her words, pure unadulterated fury could be seen in her eyes, gripping onto the bat almost splintering the wood "you ignorant, pig-faced little rodent of a woman, do you not realize what I've been doing for Hive? I run a Black Market from my basement, I buy and sell things off for Hive, it's pretty tricky to attend classes sometimes when you have to gather things and keep track on what super weapon you're selling to which evil crime lord, not to mention the fact that the whole reason I've been in contact with the Titans was to get under their skin, get past their defenses, before destroying them from the inside, heck, if I manage to get into their base with an invitation, Hive will know every single internal defense that they have, we'll be able to burst past the external AND internal defense systems...and you have the nerve to call me weak? Well...I guess ignorance truly is bliss" she said, ending her furious rant with a smirk at her finishing comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)   No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Honor Among 'Friends' (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next