Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Voting_barTeach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Voting_barTeach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Alex donned a confused look Symbiote? What`s that?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Adrian smiled. "You remember Kris right? Symboite is a group he leads which rids Steelcity of it's evil and takes down Alex Orange's army." Adrian explain without letting go of him. "We re booted it so there's not many members, but you get free housing!" Adrian persuaded lightly. "You would be a great asset to the group, you have some major skill." Adrian asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Alex smiled The only thing you needed to say to persuade me to join is that you were a member he then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Adrian kissed him quickly. "Well I'm a member, and you can get your room right next to mine." Adrian winked adjusting the new obsidian key around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Alex lost his cool he had gained from teaching Adrian how to swim and Adrian believing he could join the Symbiote when she winked at the end of her sentence. Alex caught a glimpse of the key around her neck What`s that?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Adrian smiled and looked down at the key. "This is going to sound crazy but this is a Genie. When ever I blow on it my Genie comes out, I still have three wishes to use." Adrian explained as she picked up the key and awed at it's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Alex stared at Adrian's (OOC: Boobs) key A genie? For real?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Adrian nodded. She would blow on the key and then the Genie's whole entrance would take place. It wasn't the typical looking Genie, but he was pretty cool already, for a demon looking Genie.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:01 pm

The sky turned red when she blew the key, the sky cracked and fire shot down. The fire converged and poured down into a pillar that shot down at her. This all happened in the space of a second. The fire formed into a shape on the water and it took further form becoming armor with a being of fire inside. Melkor was hovering over the water scowling and asked seriously. "Can't you summon me someone nice for once master, First an alley, then a dump, and now..." Shivers "water. Did you decide on your first wish?" he didn't even acknowledge Dagger's presence.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Alex stared at the genie That`s amazing!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Adrian smiled. "Please Genie, call me Adrian." Adrian instructed with a smile. She would grab Alex and drag him through the water until they stopped on the actual beach. "Can you re explain the rules? Just so I'm clear?" Adrian asked, sparing glances at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Melkor sighed and said. "Yes Adrian, of course I can go over the rules.... AGAIN..." His voice held and edge of iritation since it had only been a short time since last time. "As a reminder. Never mind. Here they are." He conjures a sheet of paper with the following: cannot kill or bring back the dead. You can't wish for more wishes, the ability to grant wishes, or to know the future. You can't wish to go to the past. Wishes cannot be used against on myself. He tapped his foot, "Will that be all?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 am

Alex quickly skimmed over the rules, he looked around at everyone else on the beach I don`t think we should summon a genie where everyone can see him
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 am

Adrian sighed. "I don't want to make him go back into his key then summon him again, it gets annoying, Sorry Genie." Adrian explained. "Well Alex, would you want to wish for something? But don't make it too tricky, one of us will end up to be a frog." Adrian said squinting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am

Melkor waited just looking at her and said. "Adrian I answer to no one but my key holder. I will also keep your wishes from being influenced." He created a ball of fire in his hand the size of Alex's head. "By force if necessary, that is part of my rules. My rules aren't your rules and I can't show them to you until something comes up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next