Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Vote_lcapAttack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Voting_barAttack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Vote_lcapAttack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Voting_barAttack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Adrian rolled over and fell off the bed, hitting the floor. "Crap." She muttered, opening her eyes slowly. She saw Alex while the edges of her lips pulled into a smile. She stood up and stretched, trying not to wake up Alex, if he wasn't already awake. She opened his door and scurried over to her room where she put on clothes for the day. She thought about her life lately and realized, she needed some action. She stashed her weapons throughout her clothing and smirked, looking into the mirror. She planned on fighting at least one person before the day ended.
Adrian walked over to Alex's room and shook him, trying to wake him up. "Get up I need to-" Adrian was cut off by the beeping of her phone. She picked it up and looked at the flashing screen stating a Giant Monster was attacking the Steelcity docks. Adrian raised an eyebrow, It was attacking the warehouses, and crushing them, it must be huge!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Alex grumbled as Adrian shook him awake No mommy, it`s not a school night
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Adrian rolled her eyes, he was ridiculous! Adrian lifted her hand and slapped him straight across the face. "Alex get up!" Adrian yelled into his ear. She was paces back and forth, he really was pushing her buttons. "There's a giant monster at the docks destroying everything! If you don't get up I'm going myself!" Adrian shouted at him shaking him again and again.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Alex was slapped and he had a sore ear, he didn`t hear her but he guessed it was important since she was going to such lengths to wake him up. He got up, started putting on his black tights and utility belt, then he got out an energy drink and took some before staring at Adrian What`s going on?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Adrian frowned. "There is a monster attacking SteelCity!" Adrian yelled into his other ear while grabbing his wrist and pulling him out the door. She sprinted along the alley ways of Steel and took them to the docks where they would see just a wreck of everything. "I don't know who did this, but this might actually be a challenge." Adrian commented, looking at Alex who she would now call Dagger for identity purposes.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Oww, well... now the other ear hurts. He ran with her as he was dragged, keeping up with her and removing the need for her to drag him. Dagger looked around as he saw the wreckage What could of done this?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Tiberius burst from a pile of rubble in form 2 one that Adrian had never seen before. He was sightless and near 6' nothing like the monster that would have done this.
Spoiler:

Tiberius swung a punch hard and fast at Adrian's head yelling. "Symbiote will suffer for what they've done!" He followed it up with a spin and slashed at Dagger with the claws of his other hand. He could sense their movements and stuck with Adrian since he recognized her from before.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Adrian slightly squealed, taken by surprise by the attack the monster gave out. She back flipped several times and shoved her hand into the ground, letting a pulse of vibration cause a wave of concrete to go towards the monster. "Dang your creepy." Adrian commented shoving her hands out to create another pulse of vibration to knock the monster off it's feet.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Dagger saw the attack coming, he jumped away from it then retaliated with a knife, he threw it and it hit the armor, scratching it but not dealing any damage, he scanned the beast, looking for weak points.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Tiberius saw the knife as it flew away from him and reached up and grabbed it quickly. The wave of concrete slammed into him and staggered him. He punched it and shattered the material, the next vibration nearly knocked him over but two extra arms extended and caught him. He glanced around since they were both over twenty feet from him now. He threw the knife near Dagger but off by more than five feet. Tiberius hissed and said. "You cowards, come back and fight me. I'll destroy you all."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Adrian gritted her teeth, he hit him, but he was too strong to be completely knocked over. She listened to his comment and rolled her eyes. "I know you can destroy me, that's why I'm keeping my distance." Adrian sighed and whipped out two sticky bombs which she aimed for him. He would most likely try to grab them or swat them away which was exactly what she wanted. They would stick to his armor and explode, giving her enough time for a diversion, all he needed to do is defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Dagger ignored his insult, saw a weakness in his armor and threw a knife, if it hit, it would lodge itself in the skin but not pierce it enough to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Tiberius saw the bombs as they came within twenty feet and leapt high and foward clearing them and the knife as he came down closer to Adrian. He'd leapt over ten feet high and thirty feet forward in a single jump.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Adrian eyes widened. Not the fact that he cleared the bomb and the knife, at once. But, that he jumped over to her in one leap, but it looked mostly like a step! "Close your ears Dagger!" Adrian yelled in combat. She flipped backwards and used the last flip to propel her upwards about 10 feet. She let out a screech that made the glass around them shatter.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Dagger took out a knife, but before he could throw it Adrian prepared to scream, so Dagger had no choice but to cover his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)   Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the old friend! (Ixen and Pika)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next