Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teach me? (Hotttty) Vote_lcapTeach me? (Hotttty) Voting_barTeach me? (Hotttty) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teach me? (Hotttty) Vote_lcapTeach me? (Hotttty) Voting_barTeach me? (Hotttty) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teach me? (Hotttty)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teach me? (Hotttty) Empty
PostSubject: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:58 pm

After successfully seducing Hotwire, Eno now needed to play cutesy until she was able to get her new and improved space ship. It was a bit much since she usually preferred to get her way right away, then murder them, but she knew this was going to take some time with their technology. Or in this case, lack of.
Eno stretched while opening her eyes, looking at Hotwire. It's pretty funny how her sealed form gave her a more human like physiology, maybe for once that stupid seal actually had a benefit.

The alien would boop his face several times, smiling.
"Bonjour!" She told him, still looking tired after the night before. "Ehh.. How do you say... Will you.. show.. Ah yes! Will you show me around?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Hotwire yawned as he woke up. What happened last night? Oh yeah... he'd gotten lucky.

Aliens are wierd. He slowly sat up and processed what she said. She wanted to be shown around? Like the city. Eh, he could do that.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:11 pm

The alien smiled and rolled off the bed, walking around and looking for anything to clothe her current state.
Lately, her English has gotten a lot better to the point where she could pick out general words from what they said and piece together a sentence. Speaking it however, was a whole different ball game.

"Hmmm.. Your technology is not.. say.. far ahead. So, just around the general... ehhh.. city." She asked him, standing very confident in her body. Despite the current, circumstance.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Hotwire hopped out of bed and threw on some pants. Sounded like today would be lax. He'd show her around, get her comfortable with their world...

"The city... I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Eno smiled and found the only outfit she had with her. It was a little, revealing for day to day wandering, but she didn't mind. The only thing that was bothering her is that she left most of her stuff in the escape pod that's in the bottom of the river. It had most of her technology and clothes, so she'd have to go get that later if they'd pass it on their trip.
"I never had a... proper... eyyyy.. Introduction." She told him, putting on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Wow. He hadn't even given his name? Well to be fair she kinda threw herself at him before being given the chance.

"The name's Hotwire... but you can call me harmon." He said throwing on his shirt and grabbing a backpack. It was streamlined, made of some odd material you wouldn't expect from a backpack.

"Alright. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Of course she already knew his name, but it would be weird if she said it without him giving it to her. It would probably come off as very suspicious as well. She also knows a lot about his history and powers, giving her an advantage if she ever had to fight him.
Even better, he didn't ask for her name, the less he knew about her the better.

Eno simply followed him through the tower, making their way to the hangar of the tower. Captain Nebula really wished she had her computer. She could analyze this whole tower and find out what kind of technology it had and if it had any weak spots.
Hotwire would take her to his motorcycle, something that reminded her of another planet she's been to. "Ooooh"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:45 pm

She liked the cycle huh? That wasn't a surprise. It was sleek, high tech, and looked like it might be the fastest ground vehicle in the city. He hopped on and motioned for her to join him, a helmet folding out from his backpack.

"Hop on."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Eno took the helmet and placed it on top of her head. She would then swing her leg over the bike and wrap her arms around Hotwire's waist.
"So where are we going.. first?" She asked slowly, leaning her head on Hotwire's back. She was hoping that they eventually went to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Hotwire kicked the bike into gear and sped through the underground tunnel to the mainland. "Well the tunnel will let us out near the bridge. Then we can go from there to pretty much anywhere in the city."

He blushed as she wrapped herself around him. Something was off though... something in her grip felt... cold.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:02 pm

It was like the Earth God answered her prayers. They first went to a tunnel that would lead them to the main bridge of Jump City. He told her from there they would be able to go to anywhere in the city, a gateway of sort.
Eno simply nodded as they arrived to the bridge looking around at the view. It was still earlier in the day, but there was definitely enough light to give her trained eyes something to see.

The two would come to a slow stop by the water, stopping simply by a red light. Eno would jump off the bike and begin to run towards where her escape pod had crashed, somewhere by the base of the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Hotwire saw a tech reading in the water and slowed to a stop. He would have chalked it up to a buoy or something.. but this was massive. Definitely not there on his last patrol. 

"Hold on a moment." He said pulling to the side of the road nearest the water. He was about to go himself when Eno ran herself. "Hey! What are you doing?" He yelled. It could be dangerous! It could be a doomsday weapon or a-

"A spaceship."

He stopped. So this was...

"This is your ship. This is where you crashed." He said beginning to analyze it. It was complicated. Certainly. There were a lot of things that didn't quite fit in place, but he chalked that up to the alien nature of it. Everything else oddly enough made a lot of sense as far as theoretical interstellar propulsion went.

Hotwire turned to Eno. "You know. With some time, effort, and information on a couple systems... I think I might be able to jury rig some old zydon tech and repair some of the propulsion gaskets. Then I can-" He began before remembering Eno didn't really understand English. So he stopped and said it in more simple terms.

"I can fix this."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Eno pointed at her ship which Hotwire quickly deduced and stared at for a number of minutes. Eno has her fair share of alien technology and could definitely help with this project, she just doesn't have the tools. That being said, she would simply answer any question Hotwire asked about alien technology and help him fetch parts. After all of that, she'd get the hell out of their.

When Hotwire said she could fix it, she'd practically tackle him with a hug, smiling from ear to ear. She'd quickly speak in Khosnix, then realize he couldn't understand, blushing from embarrassment. "Sorry sorry. Thank you very much, this makes me happy." She told him simply.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Hotwire lurched back. Seriously, this girl could have killed him twice by now if she had been armed.

"Oh! Ah- Any time. But seriously, we should with getting this thing out of the water." He said making a motion to it with his hands, and moving them as if he were raising it up. He hoped that a combination of hand movements and her own limited knowledge of english would get them through.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:00 pm

What the alien got out of the situation was that they needed to lift the ship. With her basic understanding of the situation, she could piece together that they needed to get the ship out of water. He didn't have to tell her twice for her to know that.
Eno nodded and walked over to the ship, scratching her head. The escape pod was very heavy so she was going to need someone to hold onto her while she did this.

The alien would motion over for Hotwire to come over to her. "You, hold my waist." She ordered him, sticking out her hands towards the pod. Once he did so, she'd make a dark matter bubble form around it and compress it too push out all of the water. Doing this, she would slowly raise the bubble, falling forward. This is where Hotwire would have to be her anchor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach me? (Hotttty)   Teach me? (Hotttty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teach me? (Hotttty)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next