Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Vote_lcap Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Voting_bar Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
 Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Vote_lcap Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Voting_bar Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Kim possible, the new hero in Jump and Steel City, was walking through Mid town Jumpcity. She wasn't expecting much expect a few gang fights here and there, but why not get your name out there? It was late night, nothing happened yet so she decided to enjoy the night while it lasts. It was about midnight, then the weirdest thing happened. Kim saw a shade of red run out of the candy store! Last time she checked the candy shop wasn't opened at this time of night, Kim was going to scope things out. She climbed up the escape latter, with speed, and ran across the roof tops, following the person closely. "I need a closer look." Kim muttered, flipping over the gap between the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Earlier that night Meta woke up, it was 10PM, he got changed, walked out of his room and started working out at the gym, doing basic exercises with his body in a steel state, two hours later he walked into the main room and started drinking some water. Suddenly there was an alert, Meta looked at it, a candy store robbery Who robs a candy store? he ran towards the garage and hopped on his motorbike, he got it because last time he borrowed someone else's he broke it. He started riding towards the store, but it would be a little bit before he would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Moteo was fully aware he was being followed, he had planned this after all. He'd been told that the heroes here were tough but he wanted to see how they stacked up to the last city. Moteo turned a corner and dropped the empty bag in a dumpster. He hid around the corner watching the streets and glancing to the roof tops often. It shouldn't take long after all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Kim jumped along until the man stopped at dropped the bag into the dumpster. Kim jumped down and landed in a roll, looking both way to see if anyone was watching her. She picked out the bag slowly, hating to touch the dumpster. "Ew." Kim said as she looked into the bag to find, nothing. "Who breaks and enters and doesn't steal anything?!" Kim Mutters, frustrated. "Now my gloves have garbage on them too!" She complained as she turned her head around and threw the bag back into the dumpster. She then scoped out the area to find the criminal.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Moteo stepped out from behind a dumpster and said. "I caught you looking!~" He was grinning like he'd won something at a carnival. "You must be the hero who was following me." He walked toward her looking like a regular guy besides his orange eyes and red hair, he wasn't armed and was only wearing jeans and a hoodie jacket.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:45 am

Metamorphi was in the area of the robbery, he was riding at about 10MPH so he could move on quickly if there was nothing there but so it wouldn`t be so blurry that he would miss something. He looked around, the robbed candy store was in sight, the only way they could of gone was the corner he was about to turn.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 am

Kim looked at the thief in front of her. She wanted to take him down, here and now, but there was just something about him that told her no. She shook her head quickly and looked back up, just to have the same thing happen. "Who are you?" Kim forced out, eyeing him to give herself a superior look. She couldn't place her finger on it, but right now she just wanted to hug this person, weirdest feeling ever!
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 am

Moteo smiled and said. "You know your a lot cuter than the heroes who I used to see." He winked at her and sent her one of his impulses. His ear twitched a little as he heard the motorcycle approach. Moteo pouted slightly and said to Kim. "It's not fair calling for back up, I haven't even tried anything."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 am

Meta stopped his bike and became concrete, blending in with the wall as he inched around the corner and looked around, he saw something going on, he went back around the corner and climbed a building, he became paper and jumped from rooftop to rooftop with enhanced agility, he came above the two and jumped, attempting to land on the man, as he jumped he became concrete, so if he hit Moteo, it would really, really, hurt.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 am

Kim blushes slightly, again, this person, she was just attached to him. He mentioned something about back-up and Kim frowned. "I don't work for a team. So I don't have back up." Kim explained, suddenly feeling comfortable around this guy, threat or not. Kim heard the motorcycle, nothing she couldn't handle, but she was observing this person so closely, it was hard to keep her eyes away from him. Then a blur of something would jump out of no where, towards her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:53 am

Moteo was a blur of motion as he crouched low seeing the shadow and leapt toward Kim he landed in a roll and got back to his feet put his arm around her waist saying. "Well this guy is no friend of mine either." He looked at Meta and said loudly. "Whats your problem buddy, I haven't done anything but pick a lock and take a shopping bag."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:10 am

Meta hit the empty ground as he missed, cracking the ground, he turned towards Moteo and held up his Titans communicator Yes, you broke in, that`s called breaking and entering my friend, it`s a crime even if you stole nothing
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 am

Kim was taken aback when he actually protected her. When this other Meta held up the Titan communicator and named Kim's friend's crime, In snapped Kim back to reality. She whipped her head up to the person holding her and kick her leg up, high enough to hit his face. (OOC: Super flexibility!) See would then try to wiggle out from his grip and look at him. "I'm sorry." She would whisper, still struggling to get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:24 am

Moteo saw the kick coming and dropped backwards away from her. He flipped back up a little farther away and slid his hands into his jacket pulling them out a moment later ending in long steel claws as he said. "No need to apologize hot stuff. It always ends up this way, just usually after the first date, if anything I'd just say your moving too fast for me." He was grinning as though it was all a joke. He looked back at Meta and sent him the impulse to make him appear as the hottest thing he'd ever seen. "Look my friend, I'm sorry but you guys don't make it easy to contact you, I tried calling and got put on hold. I just went with the easiest way to meet up, a little bit outside the law but I locked it back up!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:31 am

As Meta put his communicator back, he felt a sudden lust for the criminal, he quickly looked away, he was being affected mentally somehow, he looked back at him and it came again, he looked at his feet, this way the attraction wouldn`t be too strong and he would still be able to predict his movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)    Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candy store theft! (Pika and Ixen)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next