Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Vote_lcapTeach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Voting_barTeach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Vote_lcapTeach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Voting_barTeach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Adrian was at the Steelcity beach. It wasn't too crowded, but at the same time it was a nice day. It was around 4:00 so the sun will set in a hour or two, a perfect time to not embarrass herself. Adrian would sit on the sand with a plain black bikini, and her newest edition, the obsidian key around her neck. She could probably swim, or just catch on quickly, she was just afraid of it. Adrian couldn't use her powers in water, she felt weak, not only she couldn't swim. Last time she went swimming Alex was having a breeze while Adrian was on the verge of collapsing of over embarrassment.

She waited for him while running her hand through the sand "Where is he." Adrian muttered, stalling for him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Alex got out of his taxi, he was wearing shorts and a swim shirt partly so he could change into dry clothes and partly so Adrian wouldn`t see him shirtless, it is very underwhelming. He spotted Adrian and ran over to her, smiling Hi, sorry I`m late
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Adrian stood up and smiled. "It's fine." Adrian assured as she turned to the ocean. "You ready to teach the un teachable?" Adrian challenged in a friendly way. She walked to the ocean, but it wasn't skipping nor flying. It was a happy sort of glide that looked like dancing, almost. She clenched her teeth together as she entered the knee length warm water.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Alex grabbed her hands and pulled her further into the water until it was up to her chest First things thirst, get used to floating
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Adrian shivered, the water may be warm, but it just freaked her out. "This is stupid, but should I lay on my back or what?" Adrian asked, pulling herself closer too him, so much for an assassin.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Alex shrugged You can lay on your back if you want he then waited for some sign that she was ready to continue. He then tried to recall what she had to do next Take a deep breath and put your head underwater, slowly exhale out of your nose until your out of breath, then come back up
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Adrian nodded as she lied on her back. It was cool too be able to float on the water. Alex told her to go under and slowly breath out of her nose. "Please, don't let me go out of your site." Adrian asked as she went under, low enough. She began to blow out of her nose, it came easy to her. after about a good 3 minutes she came up. "That wasn't that bad." Adrian commented shyly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Alex smiled Good, next step he lay on his back Practice kicking your legs, don`t worry about anything else, just work on your technique he demonstrated then watched her attempt.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Adrian did what he instructed her to do. She dog paddles a circle around him , yup, she was officially non intimidating. She stopped and sighed. "I might be a bad butt chick, but man this is pathetic." Adrian commented on herself as she stopped behind him, grabbing his side for support.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Alex smiled Nonsense, you`re doing fine he then took her arm away from his side Okay, Do you know how to do a crawl?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:08 pm

"Like a crawl, on the land?" Adrian asked as she paddled around Alex once again. She knew how to crawl, but something was telling her he meant something different. But hey, maybe he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Alex chuckled amusedly, like someone would when a child asked a silly question No, like the swimming technique
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Adrian frowned. "No I don't. But maybe in stead of teaching me crazy ways to swim you could just teach me the basics?" Adrian asked polity with her British accent, clearly there.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Alex chuckled again The crawl is the most basic way to swim he pointed out. He then demonstrated how to do it, explaining as he did so Floating on your stomach, do a kick with your legs and use your arms to "crawl" forward. Bring one arm out of the water so that it's "reaching" forward, then bring it back down and use your cupped hand to "push" the water behind you. Alternate arms. To breathe, turn your head to one side under the arm that's currently crawling, lifting enough for you to take a breath. Take a breath under the same arm each time, so that you're breathing once every two strokes. (OOC: Copy and Paste much?)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Adrian sighed, he was too good at this. She then began to actually swim. She was doing it! She cupped the water with her hands and pushed forward, stroking along. She smiled as she came back and kicked her feet so she was floating a few feet away from him. "You're a good teacher." Adrian seduced floating closer to him. She put her hands on his shoulders to balance herself. "You know what. I think your Symboite material." Adrian told him, not expecting him to know what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)   Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teach me how to swim! (Pika, later Ixen)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next