Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNight at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Voting_barNight at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNight at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Voting_barNight at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night at the Park (Elemay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:44 pm

"What did you wish for, Ms. Speedy?" Kris asked, poking her nose.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Elemay laughed, " Well I always asked my brother to be there for me," Elemay questioned herself thinking deeply " Will you be there for me?" Elemay asked then stretching out putting her head on his lap and looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 pm

"Always," Kris said seriously, looking into her eyes. He felt himself getting butterflies, something he hasn't felt in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Elemay smiled, then is soon disappeared, she was tired and she wasn't afraid to show it." So now what, I'm tired so maybe I should go sleep under a bridge or in a tree" Elemay said yawning. she was getting quite tired, running around all day then fighting with Kris would wear you out.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 pm

"Don't be ridiculous, come on, I'll show you where I've been saying," Kris stood up and took her hand. He smiled and cracked his back.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Elemay jumped up at the sight of Kris cracking his back " Ew." Elemay said laughing then looked at him waiting, " I can't believe you have been staying some where but you left me in the alleys!" Elemay said sarcastically. She didn't really care but she liked picking on him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 pm

"Well, ya' know, don't wanna crowd the place," Kris said jokingly. He then took her hand, "You've been staying in alleys? Why didn't you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Elemay smiled" Because, i'm....me." She added to his comment standing next to him.

OOC: I think this should be the end and you can make another thread that follows up this one where he shows Elemay the place.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night at the Park (Elemay)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3