Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Vote_lcapAn Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Voting_barAn Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Vote_lcapAn Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Voting_barAn Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Empty
PostSubject: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Kris was walking down the slums he called home, his Trenchcoat was secured more tightly than usual. The young energy vampire was clad in only his best, ripped jeans, beat up converse, his ripped Rocky Horror Picture Show t-shirt under his black ankle length Trenchcoat. To top it off, he was wearing a fedora. As he walked along the streets he loathed, he decided to hide in an alleyway and wait for someone to mug, hopefully they had money, or at least food stamps.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Elemay was walking in the dark and quiet part of Jump City, as usual. Elemay was walking past a brick store to an alley. Her Converses made the usually scrubbing sound on the concrete. Her white shirt was obvious in the dark and her red-ish hair stuck out too. At the sight of a shadow creeping into an alley Elemay threw on her black hood and leaned against a wall.

Elemay stepped back a few feet and jumped. She landed on top of the brick building and peered over to look at the shadow. It was just a person, most likely a wanted criminal of Jump City or a run away from Steel City. Elemay could probably get something out of this person.

She jumped down without making a sound. She creeped up behind the guy "Waiting for someone?" She asked mysteriously. She waited for the guy to freak out, she was just thinking this shadow was another human.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Kris jumped at the sound of her voice and spun around with a round house kick aimed for her head. Anyone who was willing to sneak up on someone at this time of night in this district wasn't here to make pleasantries. His body also shot an electromagnetic pulse, frying any electronics and mildly shocking anything organic in a 5 foot radius.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Elemay got kicked in the head and suddenly shocked, literally. So this shadow is a Meta Human? She thought to herself. As he turned around she could see his features. Black Eyes, black hair, almost a Gothic look.

" So i'm guessing your a Meta Human?" Elemay Said rubbing her head. She wasn't the tallest person around and that kick hit her right in the side of the head. She made sure to cover her face and her hair. It's really obvious and if he tells anyone where Elemay is, well she could get into deep trouble.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:17 pm

"No, I'm not human, I'm an Energy Vampire if you must know," Kris said slightly annoyed. "What are you doing out here this late at night? Wait, don't answer that, you're a Baby Prostitute, right? Underage, probably a drunk father putting you on the street for money." He became very street saavy at a young age, that's what happens when you're homeless for a long time. He studdied this girl very intently, looking to see if this was true or not.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Elemay looked ticked but of course he couldn't see that because of her hood. " Your asking to be punched, you know that!" She said in an angry tone. She got even more mad when he started to talk about her father, she doesn't even know him.

" Energy Vampire? That's new? And do I even look like a prostitute!" She said in a calm but firm voice. This guy was just trying to be a jerk.

" and what are you doing out here? Going to kidnap some kid? or do you just need money? roaming around Jump City this late at night wont get you kids, just punks waiting for a fight." Elemay said in a cocky tone.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 pm

"What I need is a home, but money will suffice, and I'm willing to take it anyway I can," Kris said calmly. He watched her movements, "You couldn't take me even if you wanted too, so calm down and stop being hostile." He walked deeper into the alley, just so she couldn't see him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 pm

As this guy walked into the deeper part of the alley Elemay took a deep breath. She could totally relate to his situation and it made her soft side come out. " The names Elemay, Or Lustrous. Just don't tell anyone you saw me." Elemay said pulling off her hood revealing her bright hair.

" Most of us from Steel City needs homes so don't go boo hoo'n about your situation." Elemay said trying to cover up her soft side again. She wanted to keep her reputation of something dangerous with no feelings and of course, struck with true beauty.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 pm

"That wasn't me whining, it was witty banter gone south. You can call me K." Kris wasn't struck by her looks, he has gotten past that, looks can be deceiving. He looked at her fae, where did he know her from..... She seemed way too familliar.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Elemay had a confused look on her face. " Okay.. K.? Where are you from? And just a random question.. why are you in this alley in the first place?" Elemay asked. This guy was pretty chill, she didn't like people who were worked up and stressed out. There vibes would just make Elemay lose focus which was already easy for her to do.

" Another question to throw at you because apparently I'm leading this conversation. What can you do? Your a vampire, but and energy vampire? can you suck blood and stuff?" Elemay asked annoyed. Leading conversations wasn't her thing, but this guy fascinated her with the whole Energy vampire thing.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm

"I'm originally from Atlantic City, New Jersey, and as for why I'm here, well to quote a great band, there ain't no rest for the wicked." Kris yawned and looked at the ground, "As an energy Vampire I drain energy, such as Life, electricity, and any other form." He played with his hat and took it off, staring at a puddle.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Elemay looked at him puzzled. It always took her a while to process things but there's something he's not telling her. " Well I guess sense were just spilling our life story's out on each other," Elemay sighed, " Well, you could say I am stealthy. I'll steel you blind and you'll never know I was even there. But you.. I just wanted to get some laughter out of a simple person. But I guess your not a simple human as I thought you were." Elemay said walking up to this so called K. and starring down at the puddle too.

" I'm guess your life sucks? I'm just guessing! But usually the people I meet want to fight, or kill me. But you don't look like you even want to fight." She questioned him. I wonder what his child hood was like Elemay thought kicking the puddle with her foot making ripples cover there reflections which were hard to see anyways sense it was dark.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Kris smiled at her, "It has it's ups and downs, mostly downs actually." He chuckled, "But I make some friends, though, not many are as cute as you." Kris chuckled at himself, "I'm sorry, I'm not much of a flirt." I kick the puddle as well, smiling at my reflection.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Elemay smiled but it quickly disappeared. This guys was.. different, but Elemay liked how he just pointed out the truth. "I am really interested in the whole Energy sucking thing. I guess it's true when they say It sucks the life out of you," She chuckled awkwardly at her stupid joke, " When you suck energy, do you kill them?" Elemay asked him becoming more and more interested in this guy.

She doesn't really work with people but this guy would make an interesting team with her. We could gather up more people and create a team or something.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Kris laughed at her joke and smiled, "Well, it can kill them, but I try not to." He got to thinking, "You know we'd make a good team, wanna join up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)   An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unscheduled Meeting (Elemay)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next