Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Vote_lcapElemay Sawne (Character Development) Voting_barElemay Sawne (Character Development) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Vote_lcapElemay Sawne (Character Development) Voting_barElemay Sawne (Character Development) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Elemay Sawne (Character Development)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Empty
PostSubject: Elemay Sawne (Character Development)   Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Full Character Name
Elemay Sawne

[img]Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Elemay12[/img]

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: - Elemay Sawne
Nickname(s): - N/A
Codename: - Lustrous
Alias(es): - Master of disguise
Classification: - Human
Affiliation: - Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: - Brown-ish red. Gets a lighter red color at the bottom of the hair. In the under layer of the hair it is a red-ish orange color.
Eye Color: - Orange/Gold.
Height: - 5'6
Weight: - 102
Other Traits: - She tends to wear her hair over her right eye. She usually hates girls because of there peppiness. She loves the colors Orange, Red, and Black.

===POWERS===

Powers: -
Shape Shifting: Elemay can Shape Shift into any solid object, animal, or person. She can only take the form if she touches that thing or person. She can only take the form for three hours then it wares off by its self. If she doesn't keep focus on the transformation it can't happen. If she looses focus she turns back into herself. If she shape shifts into a human then she does take the trait of there voice.
Camouflage: Elemay can blend in with objects. Her skin will change the color of the Object she touches. she has to have her special clothes on that blends in with her. To blend in she must put her palm on the object she wants to blend in with. It simply means her body changes the same, look and texture as the object. To turn back she has to concentrate really hard and think of what she looks like.
Jump: Elemay can jump far distances. she can jump up to 20 ft high and 32 ft long.
Stealth: Elemay can run up to 45 MPH. But the thing is when she runs you can't hear her at all. She is really light on her feet and she can sneak up easily on you for it. The problem about this is that when she gets up to full speed she cant stop really fast.

Skills: -
Flexibility: She is really flexible which includes: Lifting her leg over her head, splits, back flips, front flips, cart wheels, etc.
Fight: She has trained in the arts of Ta Kwan Doe.

Weaknesses: - Her anger issues: If you make her angry she can lose control and lose focus of her job. She would be a really good target then.
She can get distracted easily: You could get her off topic easily, or distract her with another problem. She has a short attention span.

Equipment: - She has a a medium sized sword that can get bigger when she presses a button. The sword starts at 2 feet long and when Elemay presses a button the swords stretched out to four feet long. As her sword gets longer the tip gets weaker from stretching. But the rest of the sword stays the same.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: - Elemay is really cool and out going. She loves being around people and always protect or stick up for her friends. Sometimes she's a little too open and will tell her life story to a total stranger when she is bored. She usually hates girls because of there peppiness and stick around with guys. She loves attention and feeling special. She is always ready for a fight and will almost do anything for money.

Strengths: - She can get along with a lot of people (besides girls) if she tries. She is very brave. Elemay has a lot of courage. When it get's serious for her she can get really focused and come up with great plans.

Interests/Habits: - Elemay has a habit for being clumsily when she is shy or nervous. She is always up for a horror or scary movie. She loves being out side and active including trying to focus or train for her next fight.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: -
Jack Sawne (Somewhere in Japan): Dad
Laura Sawne (Somewhere in Japan): Mom
Ryder Sawne ( Somewhere causing destruction) Brother

Place of Origin: - Steel City
Current City: - Steel City/Jump City (she roams around)
History: - When Elemay was born her parents figured out about her and her brothers powers. They didn't want anything to do with mutants so they threw them into an orphanage right away. She didn't want anyone else to know about her powers so she always kept to herself. then as she got older she thought it was cool to have super powers so she reveled it to the orphanage. Elemay was respected at the orphanage but her brother wasn't. He abused his powers and got thrown into jail at the age of 13. Elemay, at the age of 12,once was on a school field trip, they were at a pit stop for a bathroom break. Some kid was making fun of her and her powers. Elemay got really mad and attacked the person with her speed. she rammed the kid into a brick wall and broke his back. She then realized what she had done and ran away. ever sense that day she has been running away from everything. She met other supers on the way which made her social and made her not be so to herself. The orphanage doesn't have any records of Elemay and everyone acts like there was no such thing as Elemay. She is known every where for her kick butt actions and her beauty.

Sample RP - Elemay was walking around Jump city, her hands in her pockets. Her black hoodie was over her head and her music was blasting loud into her ear. Elemay's ear buds were black with a red wire. It plugged into an I phone which she got as a reward several years ago. Her red hair covered her right eye as usual. She decided that today she was going to go on an adventure in steel city and have some fun. She walked into an alley to find that she wasn't alone. A man stepped in front of her acting all tough. His head was bald and you could say he had a bigger built. you could tell he works out..often. " So...Lustrous, Want to do something for me?" The man asked her.
" No.." She said quietly while walking around him, ignoring his body size.
" There's money involved.. All I need you to do is kill a few people for me." he said taking a brief case out behind a garbage can.
" Exactly.. who? and why?" She asked turning around not letting him see her face. Her reddish hair was a dead give away but he couldn't see her face.
" Jason Shane, He owes me money, a lot of money. But he keeps on running. He is strong but your fast.. I need you too kill him for me." He said opening the brief case showing Elemay the money.
" It's not worth my time. And the last time I worked with you, well it didn't end well. You don't follow through with plans." Elemay said walking down the alley more.
" Your going to do it!" He shouted at Elemay.
" No i'm not, and you can't do anything about it." Elemay said pulling out her ear buds. She could tell a fight was going to take place. The man grabbed her arm but she pulled it away. She walked forward more then did a back flip kicking the man in the face. He hit the floor with a loud thump but quickly got back up.

As soon as he got up he grabbed Elemay and threw her against the wall. " You don't know what you just did!" Elemay yelled at him charging at him as fast as she could then punching him int the gut. The punch made him fly towards the wall. The crunching of his bones could be heard from far away.
" You need to learn more manners" Elemay said while literally walking on him and walking out of the alley

(I edited it! Headbang )

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemay Sawne (Character Development)   Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 am

Claimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemay Sawne (Character Development)   Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:01 am

Hurray! A stealthy character.

How big does her sword become after she pushes the button? Does it become weaker from getting bigger?

Her stealth is a skill, but her speed and jumping ability should probably be considered powers, since normal people can't do that.

Make these changes and let me know. I'll take another look then.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Elemay Sawne (Character Development)   Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 am

I edited it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemay Sawne (Character Development)   Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Kamina51
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Elemay Sawne (Character Development)   Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 pm

So, Elemay has ran off, I might re activate her but right now could you just put her in the un active section? Thanks!

~Moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemay Sawne (Character Development)   Elemay Sawne (Character Development) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemay Sawne (Character Development)
Page 1 of 1