Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNight at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Voting_barNight at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNight at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Voting_barNight at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night at the Park (Elemay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Elemay chuckled at Kris's cheesy joke. " Ha-Ha very funny. I thought it would be harder to get away from you." Elemay mocked in a friendly way. Elemay then ran deeper into the woods.

She stopped at looked up. The stars were out, they were the only source of light they had. She laid down on the side walk and just stared at the stars. She hadn't seen them this beautiful in a while. It looked like someone took a bag of diamonds and threw them into the sky.

"Wooooowww." Elemay said amazed at the sight of stars.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Kris laid next to her and smiled, "Pretty amazing..." He said, watching the stars, "Too bad you can't tell the stars from satellites." He smiled at her, "Not an ordinary day for us, no looting or fighting."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Elemay laughed at the satalite comment. " Just because I can't tell the difference between a star and a satalite doesn't mean you should make fun of me!" Elemay said sarcastically elbowing Kris lightly.

" Well I haven't caused any trouble today.... yet" Elemay laughed. It was nice not running (all though she can out run any human or car) from people.

Elemay looked at Kris, her amber eyes shone bright in the darkness " Sense your a vampire and all, does that mean you never die?" Elemay asked softly but she was serious.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 pm

"I can still die, I live just like you, it's just I require energy," Kris looked into her eyes, "I have a serious question for you." He sit up and fiddled with my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 am

" And I have a serious answer for you." Elemay chuckled, for some reason she was just all light and fun today. Elemay sat up and leaned on Kris. She is a kick butt kind of person but everyone needs rest once in a while.

OOC:

Yayyy this is my 200th post!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:53 am

"What made you choose this kind of life?" Kris looked over her, everyone had their reasons, but he wanted to know her story.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Elemay lifted her head up, no ones really asked her a question. " So I guess I might as well tell you my life story then." Elemay sighed leaning down again looking at the stars.

"Well when I was real little my parents figures out I was a mutant, well that's what they called it, so they threw me and my brother into an orphanage. I felt neglected when I was growing up because of my powers. I promised myself I would never use my powers again, but because of my anger issues I sometimes loose control. Some kids from the orphanage found out and started to make fun of me. We were on a field trip at school, the same person from the orphanage was on this field trip and they kept on messing with me physically and emotionally. I turned around and.... well let's just say I did something the shoved him into the wall at the rest stop that broke his spine." Elemay sighed looking at the stars, her chest going up and down.

" I ran off and never left a trace, when I was older I stole food and clothes just too live in the alleys. I guess is just became a habit that was natural to me. Then when I was 12 I stole money from a guy and went to a hair salon. I then died my hair this color!" Elemay chuckled throwing her hair up then the hair landed on her face. she brished her hair out of her face " What about you? obviously you have something to say, considering your a vampire!" Elemay ended while looking at Kris.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:08 pm

"Well, I was born in New Jersey and lived primarily in Atlantic City with my friend Akki, you remind me a lot of her..." He said thoughtfully, "Anyway, we slept under the boardwalk and stole our basic necessities. One night we were caught and had a hard time shaking them off, so we hoped on a train and here I am!" He yawned, "As for being an Energy Vampire, I was just born like this, I never knew my parents."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Elemay looked at him ready for a interesting life story, and it was. " What happened to this AkkI? Did you guys go separate ways? Elemay asked lifting her feet high in the hair and squinting from Boredom

Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 pm

"I have no idea what happened to her...." Kris said sadly, but then, to lighten the mode, he sit on her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Elemay felt pity in the bottom of her stomach. She was going to say when suddenly Kris sat on Elemay. Elemay laughed and threw him over. She landed on top of him pinning him down. Her knees were pinned on his side, Elemay laughed trying to keep him down " I win" She laughed, hair falling.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Kris was pinned, but he poked her side, trying to tickle he so she'd lose her grip.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:32 pm

" Is tickling all you can do!" She shouted letting go of Kris and falling on top of him. She looked at him and blushed rolling over next to him. She laid flat out scrunching her eyes, she looked at Kris and poked him in the cheek then pointing at the sky. A shooting star shot across the sky.

" Quick make a wish!" Elemay said shaking Kris's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Kris closed his eyes to humor her, he doesn't believe in wishes in truth, but she seemed to be excited.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Elemay looked at Kris smiling. " Now if the wish comes true you owe me money!" Elemay said giggling, she used to do this with her brother. Elemay thought of all the times Elemay and her brother would run off on a clear night just to watch the gleaming lights in the sky.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night at the Park (Elemay)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next