Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night at the Park (Elemay) Vote_lcapNight at the Park (Elemay) Voting_barNight at the Park (Elemay) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Night at the Park (Elemay) Vote_lcapNight at the Park (Elemay) Voting_barNight at the Park (Elemay) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night at the Park (Elemay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Night at the Park (Elemay) Empty
PostSubject: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Kris was walking in the park, the moon was full and bright and the air was warm. He was wearing nicer clothes than usual, no holes or anything! He was wearing black jeans, a grey t-shirt, and new black converse. He walked to a familiar bench and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Elemay was testing herself, as usual always trying to get better, around town. She jumped fast from tree to building, building to car but she landed so lightly that no one could hear her. She moved so swift you could only see a flash of red hair if you tried to look.
Elemay go to the park, she was high in a tree when she saw Kris. She jumped down and landed ever so lightly behind Kris. She then raised her hands and tapped Kris trying to scare him while saying " Boo!".

She didn't expect him to jump considering he is really calm and chill. always quiet kind of guy. Elemay put her hand on the bench and hopped over it hood over head. She yanked off her hood showing her bright hair and golden eyes. She put her pointing finger over her lips and whispered " Shhh".

She doesn't really play "friendly" but tonight she was in a good mood. She even took off her hood! But she still shushed him giving him a look Don't-Tell-Anyone-I'm-Here, kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Kris smiled, "Hey, El, what's up?" He mailed at her, she seemed to get more radiant everyday. He twiddled his thumbs, looking at the ground. "Why are you exactly so secretive? Anything I should know?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Elemay chuckled at Kris's side comment. Secretive? You know me, always running from the "Good people". They always have something against me. and you know my hair is a dead give away so no one is supposed to see it." Elemay said smiling. She tried making a joke but she was dead serious.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Kris laughed to make her more comfortable. He knew what it was like, "That's why I wear black, much less noticeable." Kris put a hand on her shoulder, "I'm here for you always, you know that, right?" Kris said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Elemay laughed along " Well I like the color of my hair. But if you want me to change it i'll do it." Elemay said laughing. When Kris put his hand on her and suddenly changed the subject to funny to serious it made Elemay think.

" I know that, she said smiling, " You can count on me too." Elemay said being serious too. all though she just wanted to sit there and laugh like a regular person, this was serious. You have to trust your partner and this is a good way to do it.

Elemay put her hand on his shoulder and said sarcastically" Can we change this serious moment into a less serious moment with a touch of fun? lets go run around why we can. Before you know it we will be dead! Well at least I will be, you wont.". Elemay then jumped up and grabbed Kris's wrist trying to pull him up. she wanted to walk around, she had a lot of energy for no reason.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Kris laughed and was pulled along with her. He pulled her hood over her head and ran away, laughing, feeling like a kid for the first time in years.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Elemay's face was hidden again. She pulled him along running like a normal human pushing people out of her way. Elemay stopped at the beginning of a side walk that led into the woods. the dark cast shadows of the trees onto the light from the lamp posts.

"Lets go in,i'm always up for the dark!" She shouted at Kris letting go of him and running into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm

"Wait up!" Kris yelled and ran after her, wearing a slight grin. Anything that could happen, we can handle, that's why we were a team.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Elemay hid in the shadows and waited for Kris to show up. She was going to surprise him with a jump on the back or something like that she saw from a movie. She crouched down so quiet that she surprised her self. She watched Kris walk in and then "BOOM" Elemay jumped on his back wrapping her arms around his neck laughing.

" Gotcha, I win!" Elemay declared.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Kris smiled and hugged Elemay, but then he pins her down. "Nope, I win!" Kris grinned at her and poked her side. He then got up and ran.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:51 pm

" you know you're running away from a stealthy Meta?" She questioned him loudly walking towards him then soon speeding up and stopping in front of him. She put her hands out by her sides, she wasn't going to let him get pass her.

" I can run fast, and I can jump!" She chuckled sarcastically. She hasn't had this much fun in a while. It was good to kick back and have some fun without worrying to have a life sentence.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Kris grinned, "Then your coming with me!" Kris said and picked her up. He began running with her over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Elemay laughed throwing her self over his shoulder and rolling on the ground. She quickly jumped up onto her feet and smiled. " Can't you fly or something? Or do you just suck the life out of people?" Elemay asked expecting him to be harder to get away from.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 pm

"Nope, I can't fly, but I'm pretty fly," I said jokingly, giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Park (Elemay)   Night at the Park (Elemay) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night at the Park (Elemay)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next