Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Vote_lcapIn the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Voting_barIn the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Vote_lcapIn the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Voting_barIn the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Empty
PostSubject: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:09 am

The park, a calm and peaceful place for quiet and peaceful people for the most part. A fine place to just relax, feed the birds, toss coins into the fountain, or just kick back and relax. Totally not the most likely of places you'd find Inferno, but even HE had lazy days where he just wanted to relax and actually not do any crime. Yes, he has days set aside for just relaxing and doing nothing.

Well he wasn't completely doing nothing, he had picked a specific time of day to be in the park. It's a long story how he figured it out, but Inferno had discovered what time would have the most likely chance of women joggers making their rounds. Naturally some had different schedules, but he did find a time that was convenient for him to find the most chicks jogging. So, there he was walking through the park and occasionally watching one of them go by.

He wasn't going to spend the whole day doing this, naturally but it did give him something to do. Plus you never know. Say the right things and play your cards right and you could easily get a date. In Inferno's case, he had to have a good hand to play due to his large size. In either case, Inferno was eating a huge looking cheeseburger while walking through the park and women watching.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:27 am

Bow was also having a chill day in the park, though it wasn't unusual for her to do at all. She was quite fond of going and just walking around the park listening to the many sounds and watching the many different kinds of people the park attracted. She often just laid down in a random spot and soaked it all in while trying to relax every fiber of her being.

Today she had decided to swing on the swing set that had a clear view of most of the park. She had her pink hair down and let it flow as she swung high and giggled. She loved to watch the little kids play on the playground across the way and felt a little throb when they hugged their mom or dad. She sighed as she saw a little boy trip and fall and his mom came and picked him up, kissing the booboo to make it better.

She felt it would be better to try and not think about that right now and focused on the other people of the park. She saw many picnics and Frisbees and footballs and other such family type activities. She giggled a little and moved on to another set of people.

She watched the guys on the far side trying to show off with their break dancing and skateboarding. They actually weren't half bad today and had actually gathered a little crowd of girls. She giggled once more as she swung. She then noticed out of the corner of her eye someone, peculiar. She stopped swinging for a moment as she saw the giant with bright red hair. She was in awe of the color that seemed so natural for him yet so out of place among everyone else; it reminded her of her own.

She thought she saw him turn her way, but she quickly faced the opposite direction and started to swing again, blushing just a tad. She wasn't one to try and pick up guys, plus, his size was a bit intimidating for her to just walk up to him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:44 am

As it turned out, today was a great day to scope out chicks. Not just the joggers as it turned out when he saw some girls watching some dudes break dance. Drifting casually closer, Inferno paid the guys little mind and checked the girls out. None of them 'leaped out' at him, a few looked too young for his taste anyway. That was a common problem for him, pretty girls looking more mature then they actually were. It wasn't fair! Then out of the corner of his eye he noticed pink hair. Now THAT jumped out at him.

Pink was not a natural hair color and it stood out so much. So Inferno turned and noticed a girl on the swing set. Couldn't be sure but he had the distinct impression that she had been looking at him. Which in his book was a definite invitation! So he casually wandered away from the the little crowd and gradually made his way toward that direction. He didn't want to make it look obvious/creepy if he walked straight toward her.

So he just made it look like he was either going to pass through or was just wandering closer and closer until he was close enough to make eye contact. "Hey, how's it going?" Inferno asked smiling friendly. "What's a pretty girl like you doing all by herself?" Inferno added. By the way, Inferno had finished eating his burger. And not because anyone forgot to mention it, he just ate it along the way. "I'm Inferno, kinda new around here," Inferno introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:09 am

Bow continued to swing trying not to stare at him as he came closer, but stole a few glances anyway. She may try and play it cool most of the time, but her heart still raced when she saw a cute guy walking in her direction. She knew he probably wasn't coming her direction, hardly any guy did. They all took one look at her pink hair or her purple eyes and went zooming in the opposite direction, so she couldn't help but get butterflies when it seemed someone was actually towards her!

She closed her eyes as he came near so that he could just keep going without her staring, because she had a bad habit of that. When he spoke she opened her eyes a little shocked and let out a breath she hadn't realized she had kept in. She didn't quite have time to answer his first question before he started the second. She blushed a little when he called her pretty and started to fiddle with her hair. She was the last person to think of herself as pretty. *giggle* "I'm just..." *giggle* "I'm not exactly sure WHAT I'm doing!" She smiled cutely up at Inferno from her swing. *giggle* "I can tell! I come here quite often and have NEVER seen you, and I think I would've remembered someone like you! Anyway... I'm Rain Bow, nice to meet you Inferno!" *giggle* She stood up and extended her hand to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:46 am

Inferno vaguely noticed her playing with her hair, he had seen some girls do it before but honestly he had never been paying enough attention to pick up on what it meant. "Rain Bow? Then I bet you look even prettier after it rains huh?" Inferno flirted with a smile. "But yeah, I kinda dropped into town recently. Seems like a cool place. Better then Gotham or Steel City that's for sure," Inferno commented before noticing that he was almost as tall as the swing set. Or maybe he was as tall? Inferno always had trouble measuring stuff when he was as big as he was.

"So, what can you tell me about Jump? Any good places to eat or have a good time?" Inferno asked curiously. He had already found a few good places, so he was just making conversation.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Bow blushed even more when he called her pretty again; her cheeks were almost the same color as her hair, which she was still twirling between her fingers. She giggled at the comment and smiled cutely up at him, for the first time she looked him in the eyes and her head was almost perpendicular to the rest of her body. She had never been to Gotham or Steel before but compared Jump to the cities she had ran across in traveling across the country and nodded in agreeance.

When he asked about what to do in Jump she blinked a few times and giggled. Well... THIS is what I do for fun! Or go to the arcade, maybe a little bowling, shopping is always nice, if I have money of course, though I do like to window shop... *giggle* Oh! I'm rambling... Sorry, I tend to do that when I'm happy!... orrrr nervous... *giggle* She smiled sweetly up at Inferno again. I know you said you were new... but have you found anything you like to do yet?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Inferno could tell she was enjoying his compliments. He wasn't one to pick up on details easily, but even he noticed her blushing. So his smile widened as she said what kind of things she liked to do for fun; pretty normal stuff there. "Bowling's not bad, I'm pretty good at it actually," Inferno boasted, leaving out the part that he could easily knock the pins down with a flick of his pinky. "I'm more into the night life though. Night clubs, meeting new people, have a good time with some beers- that kinda thing," Inferno added casually.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 pm

The blush had now stained her cheeks to the point that even as she started to calm down her cheeks stayed a nice rosy color. She giggled as she thought of the last time she went bowling and how she blew the game out of the water. Her eyes twinkled and she smirked. I think I could take ya! *giggle* She then thought about her "night life" and giggled. She had never even set foot inside of a night club or tasted a sip of beer. *giggle* The extent of my night life is going out into the forest and star gazing, maybe a little ballroom dancing every now and then... My life is pretty boring actually! She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm

"Then we should totally go bowling sometime," Inferno replied with a playful grin. They already had something to do together, this was going great! "Stargazing's new to me. Never paid them much mind since... city lights and all," Inferno said gesturing toward the whole of Jump. "And ballroom dancing is... well I'm too big to do it right I think," Inferno added, though he had never really given it much thought before.

"And well then I'll have to fix that won't I little lady? I don't let fun things find me, I go out looking for stuff to do and then I wrestle it to the ground," Inferno chuckled at his... 'unique way' of explaining how he kept from being bored. "Feel like doing anything right now?" Inferno asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Bow smirked and showed off her non-existent biceps. And I'll show you how a little girl can beat a tough guy like yourself!! *giggle* She then looked at him, not surprised, but still gave off that impression as she listened to him say he didn't stargaze or ballroom dance. She giggled at his explanation of why he didn't ballroom dance. Makes sense I guess! She smiled up to him.

She was a little shocked at his use of metaphor and giggled along with him. She was actually looking forward to do something that perhaps would be a little more "grown up" than she was used to. She grinned excitedly up at Inferno. Absolutely! Do you have in mind anything particular you wanna do?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Bad question to ask Inferno if you were a pretty girl. But Inferno did have SOME level of tact, mostly due to the fact he got slapped every time he mentioned specifically what he wanted to do in that specific moment in time. Plus they were outside, made things more awkward. So Inferno had a look around to see what they could possibly do in the park that would hopefully lead up to something even more thrilling. The people break dancing was the first thing that came to mind, but after remembering last time he quickly decided against it. "Well I don't know little lady, not seeing a whole lot here we could do. Unless you just wanna walk around and talk," Inferno finally replied. "And I could carry you on my shoulders. Let ya feel big and important like you should," Inferno added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Bow was about to protest when he called her little. She got that enough from everyone else, she didn't want to hear it from a giant too. She held her tongue though as he continued to talk. Her face then lit up when he said they could just walk and talk; she really enjoyed getting to know people, but before she was even able to agree with that he kept talking. Bow blushed a bit again when he said she should feel big and important. She wasn't used to that and giggled. Sounds fabulous! She reached her arms up and was hopefully put on his shoulders. Whoa! It looks so different up here! *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Inferno indeed placed her on his shoulders, she barely weighed anything to him so it was no problem at all for her to be up there. "So, as you can imagine by the scars I've been in a lot of fights," Inferno commented, referring to the visible scars on his body. "Let's just say it's not easy finding conventional work. Mostly cause of my size, so I've had to make money by fighting in tournaments where my size is part of the show just as much as the actual fight," Inferno went on. "But that's probably not something you want to hear too much of. So how long have you lived in Jump?" Inferno finished, quickly changing the topic to learn more about her. Unlike how most guys pretend to listen, Inferno actually did to a certain degree... as long as it wasn't JUST gossip.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:21 am

Bow looked down and noticed the scars he was talking about. She looked a bit concerned. She didn't like the idea of anyone fighting for any reason, but she could rationalize what he was doing because it made sense for him. She then perked up as he changed the subject abruptly. It does sound... interesting... *giggle* I've been in Jump for only about three months. How about you? I know you're new, but how new? *giggle* Smiled and bent to look in his eyes, her hair falling into her face.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:35 pm

"So she's not a native here either," Inferno thought with amusement as he considered her question. "If I had to guess, couple weeks- month tops," Inferno replied thoughtfully. He hadn't really been keeping track of the days since he got here and really didn't have a calender or anything. "We seem to be drawing some attention," Inferno commented with a chuckle, referring to the people turning to look at them as they passed by. Probably had something to do with how a cute girl could feel safe sitting on the shoulders of a giant like him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next