Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Vote_lcapDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Voting_barDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Vote_rcap 
Moon
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Vote_lcapDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Voting_barDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Empty
PostSubject: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Today the weather is genuinely perfect. The sun peeked behind small puffy clouds, casting small patches of shadows on the Park. Despite such a perfect day it seemed that not many people visited the green scenery. Galaxuis, however, could be found out prancing around in a small open area surrounded by tall Central Park trees. She had her boots placed against a tree while she danced from one end to the other of the small clearing. Any by stander could have mistaken it for a Hindu Indian dance but really it was the meditation of her home planet that helped her clear her mind and practice her powers in constant flow and movement. It also was a way to entertain the spirits around her as they to dance in synchronization with her. Before she knew it she was dancing with 2 black human figures, she knew her powers were improving. She concentrated more and another 2 figures joined into the dance like meditation.
"More" she pressed herself further as another 2 figures joined in.
Still in rhythm Galaxuis spun around with her hands pointed to one figure, black spear like matter shooting from her hands and piercing her creation until it disappeared in a black smog. She then took out the other figures with low sweeps, high kicks and her black matter extended claw. When she finished off the last one she lay still, panting on the floor.
"I could have been faster.." She thought regaining her energy.
She suddenly heard a branch snap. Galaxuis became still as she stared into the area in which the sound came from.
Was someone there?

Last edited by Idiosyncratic on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Abog had finished school, a curse of his new life in Jump city. He hated the notion of school, it's walls that imprisoned students for a certain amount of time until the school's day was finished and they released their prisoners into the land. He hated it so much that he would attempt to skip school as much as possible if it weren't for Goba's excessive taunting. "Here I thought that I was the evil one." Goba would say as Abog tried to sleep in his nap sack in the park until he would get up, get changed, and go to that evil place. Abog just sighed as he was closing in on the clearing he would usually camp in. The hiking bag was heavier now with books, survival food, and Goba's idiotic painting material. Abog stopped a foot away from the clearing as he saw the woman dancing. He was transfixed at her dancing. It was so smooth yet ancient. He blinked as she started to summon spirits and kill off the ones that were dark. He ducked under a bush as she fell to the ground, resting. He wasn't sure what to make of this situation. Who was this person that would tread on natures carpet? He took a step closer but didn't realized taht he stepped on a stick that made a loud and cringing crunch sound.

'Crap.' Abog thought as she stared right at him. What was he to do? He sighed. He was caught and he had no choice but to reveal where he was. Abog stood up and walked into the clearing, the dirty school clothing and the wild, unkept hair, made him look like a wild man. "Sorry, I just saw you stepping on to the place I sleep and witnessed your lovely dancing. Heh heh heh." He said, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 pm

The Golethian quickly got to her feet as the male came into view. She brushed the stray hairs from her face and studied him closely until she let a small smile creep on to her lips. His messy hair and shirt with the expression on his face amused her.
"OH oh..oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you lived here. I didn't mean to intrude"

She walked hastily to the tree her boots rested upon and she sat down.
"I'll be out of your way once I get these on"
She quickly pushed her feet to the soles of her boots and snapped the buttons in place, every now and again staring at the scenery and the guy in front of her.
"Strange how a man lives in the woods. Don't earthlings mostly prefer to be in the city where there is better access to essentials and unessentials?"
her thoughts wondered on until she snapped the last button on her shoes.
She gave one more glance to her beautiful surroundings until jumping onto her feet.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:22 am

Abog shook both his hands, denieing her apology. He didn't mind if she was there or anyone for that matter. As long as they leave by night so he can set up his camp, he's fine.

"No....no...You're alright."

He said as she was putting her shoes on. He walked towards her and stopped a few feet away as she asked the question of why he was living in the park in a strange way. She said "Earthling" instead of "person". He had a feeling that she wasn't human.

"I would live in a house but the last home I had burned down."

Abog said as he looked at her. She was cute, he had to admit, but something about her was strange (other than the fact that she could summon spirits, which to him was considered normal).

"Plus I don't have any money for a home, so camping out here is the best next thing. What I want to know is why you are out here? Other than summoning spirits, that is."
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:49 am

As soon as the man said it was fine for her to stay awhile longer her small elf-like ears raised in happiness. She then grabbed one of her locs and spun them around her finger, listening intently as he spoke briefly on why he didn't live in the city. Then smiled politely when he asked what she was doing in the clearing.
"I was meditating. It's a way to not only train my powers but to calm my inner mind." She looked again at the scenery "Here is the best and most secluded area in the woods that I can find. I didn't know anyone lived here, though."
She turned back to the man "My name is Galazuis by the way."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:12 pm

"Meditation?" He asked as he sat down on the grass. He looked around at the scenery. It was a perfect place to meditate. The scenery was perfect, the tall grass waving like the ocean, the trees (even though it was winter) still had leaves on their branches. He smiled a bit. This place was perfect to stay in, he knew it. He looked at her and said. "This place is perfect for meditation. I'm Abog Chjac. I have a friend who lives with me but....well he's not exactly the kindest of people....or even a person for that matter." He was expecting a counter from Goba but for some reason, he didn't even hear him snore. He looked at her ears and said. "Are you an elf? Like from Lord of the Rings?" He blushed slightly in embarrassment as he made that reference. He was such a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 pm

"Nice to meet you Abog." She looked around in means of finding Abog's friend but quickly gave up as he asked if she is an elf from Lord of the Rings. Her head tilted side ways in confusion "What's an elf and who is this Lord of the Rings?" She saw the pink flush on his pale skin and she continued on "Maybe on earth I am what you call an elf but in my planet we are called Golethians. We are capable of connecting with natures spirits, this is how we harness our power. Though, I'm much different from the others." She paused for a moment the expression on her face pondering her next words " I am not full Golethian, hence why I can create figures and objects basically anything to my minds content by bending and manipulating matter. Though my eyes are much different from regular Golethians." Her usually half closed eyes widened slightly to show the cat like pupils."Though I don't know much about this..Lord of the Rings. I do know about Lord of Ringuilous but surely the tale hasn't made its way to earth has it? " She paused again pondering but then after a few seconds blushed due to being embaressed. "Sorry, I am talking to much.."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:22 pm

He was fascinated, not just by her ability to call upon spirits, but that she didn't know what Lord of the Rings was. He looked at her cat eyes, now even more curious about her. She's not from earth, that was clear, and Abog wasn't surprised by this. There was a huge alien fleet that landed in Jump City to save their leader, but were too late. He had heard about that from the news on his portable radio. He raised his eyebrows at the other story about this Lord of Ringuilous but was still interested in her. He shook his hands and smiled. "No, it's alright. I like that. Talking. It's much better than trying to talk to Goba." He paused as he thought for a moment then breathed in and began to explain the story of Lord of the Rings. "First, there were these hobbits, short beings who live a lazy and carefree life. One of them discovers an evil ring and must destroy it because a wizard told them to. They set off for a journey, there were a couple of battles.....and....well it's a long story that I don't think I can describe." He stopped, a long an awkward pause began until his mouth spoke before he could think. "You look cute when you blush." He blurted out and after a minute he began to realize what he had just said. He blushed bright red and spoke "W-wait...I didn't mean...Aaaaa....well What is this story about Ringuillous?" He asked, trying to distract her from what he said earlier. Why did he say that? What was he thinking?
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Yet again Galaxuis could be found intently listening to Abog. She wondered why he would consider this Goba person a friend especially when he previously mentioned that he isnt nice, but never questioned it aloud. She continued to listen, becoming interested in his story of Lord of The Rings. She tried to imagine the short beings and came to the conclusion that they were like an alien race she had once come across on her journey to Earth, it made her smile.
Soon he paused making her feel a bit unsure of what to say next or if he was going to continue on with another topic. He broke the silence as he blurted"You look cute when you blush."

Galaxuis stayed silent for a moment, not only taken aback from the sudden burst but because of what he had said. "Cute? Surely I am strange to the eye of earthlings" she thought flattered but before she could say' thank you' Abog asked about Ringuillous.

She closed her mouth and stared blankly at him for a moment before telling the story on Lord Ringuillous. "Well it is a tall tale. He is the Lord of all broken souls who decide to stay behind and never progress in spiritual form. Sometimes he'll eat them and other times he'll tell them to pull horrible pranks on people. One day a lost soul got tired of Lord Ringuillous and trick him into eating himself. Now lost souls have no one to answer to and roam freely between world and realms. Though eventually he comes back in his own spirit form and well...I guess the lost soul's plan was a bust" She continues to stare at him wondering why he had so quickly changed the subject from being cute to ugly old Lord Ringillous.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Abog looked at her, not letting his eyes off her. He kept track of her features, his focus allowing him to remember her face. He wasn't going to forget, that's for sure. He listened to her story and felt sad for the souls. The story somewhat reminded him of Goba. He was a demon who escaped Hell for it's tortures but never knew who he really was. He stared at her, his eyes meeting with hers for a moment, but then he looked down at his hands. He had a thought and this thought was going to test her and see if she wouldn't be afraid of him. He stood up and said. "You talk about lost souls," He walked a few steps away from her, his back towards her. "But have you ever seen a daemon?" As he was talking he took his shirt off, revealing his incredibly fit body but also what was on his body. On his back were tatoos that were in Biblical font and told a story of how the End of this World will happen. He turned around, revealing his tattoo covered chest. On his chest was a Cathedral but on his stomach was a battlefield. Where an army of tall, stone-like creatures walked organized with spears and sheilds (left of Abog's stomach) and Crusaders along with Ottomans were joined together to fight the stone people. Abog breathed in and spoke in Latin. "I summon you, Goba." And the moment those words were spoken a fleshy form arose from his chest. He held his breath as the intense pain of Goba leaving his body shocked him. He knelt down and looked up at the sky, his eyes rolling back, crying blood. Goba's arm was formed and grabbed onto Abog's shoulder, pushing out as a head, torso, and legs were created. Goba fell out of Abog's body, his wings fluttering out, his horns grown to his sides. However, he was naked and asleep. Abog gasped as the pain left him and he looked down at Goba.

"..." was all Abog could say as he looked down at the sleeping naked daemon curled up in front of him. He wiped the blood off of his cheeks and said. "Well that was a waste." He frowned at Goba as he began to snore. Abog stood up, leaving his shirt behind. "This is Goba. He's a daemon. A dark fiend. Fire devil. He's not really nice but he's still lovable....I think." He said as he walked around the sleeping devil. He knelt down in front of her and asked "So, what do you think?" He was refering to Goba. The tattoos on his chest had changed. The Ottomans and the Crusaders were holding their hands up in victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 am

OT can i join
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 am

At first it would seem that the Golethian was surprised. Her head tilted to the side, her goldenrod eyes blazed with interest, as her mouth was slightly agape. She watched the markings on his body and took consideration of them. It was when he talked in Latin when she understood, he was not very different from herself. She saw a figure emerge from his chest as he fell to his knees. The figure hoisted himself out of Abog, beautiful wings and horns arose with him though causing his host to bleed from his eyes looking in dreadful pain. The creature lay on the floor naked, breathing, and sleeping. Galaxuis eyes flickered to Abog as he wiped the blood from his cheeks and introduced Goba to her. He had walked around the demon as he walked in front of her and asked what she thought.

She gave the demon one last glance before looking up at Abog. She stayed silent for a second before she smiled softly
"I think we arent much different."
"I um...well like I said I'm not full Golethian. I'm part demon. I mean, I don't have a demon inside of me but," She gazed at Goba "I still understand to a degree."

Last edited by Idiosyncratic on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 pm

(Abog's taller than Golethian D:)

Abog felt relieved as she said they weren't so different from each other. He blushed slightly and said. "Well, I'm glad you think we're similar. I'm really tha-" He felt a kick to his back and fell towards her, pushing her to the ground while he caught himself on top of her. He looked back to see Goba sitting up straight, his eyes blurry but his foot sticking straight out where Abog use to be. "Where am I? All I can remember was a dream about killing people and curvestomping an old man." He looked down at himself and blinked in surprise. "Why am I naked?" He looked over at where he thought Abog was and only saw was a shirtless Abog over some girl. He blinked in surprise and said. "If you needed private time, you should have told me." Goba said as he stood up, not minding his nudity. He stepped on Abog's back and reentered his body. Abog felt completely embarrassed at the situation of Goba being naked but soon realized what he was doing himself. He looked down at Golethian and immediatly jumped off of her, landing on his back and looking up at her. "S-S-sorry" He said as he sat up, reaching over to his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 pm

(I thought he knelt down :0 I'll rewrite :3)

Galaxuis knew how it was like to be different, judged, and ridiculed. She was thinking of ways to make Abog feel better when he suddenly fell on top of her. The next thing she knew he was apologizing and reaching for his shirt. She sat up noticing that Goba was no longer there but didn't question his disappearance.
"It's urgh...fine" she rubbed her neck as she got to her feet.
Then placed her hands on her lower back to pop it and grunting as it did.
"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:24 pm

"Yeah I'm fine" Abog said as he stood up. He felt awful that that happened but he somewhat...liked it. He had a feeling it was because he wasn't around people much and the contact of another person to him is like finding a diamond in a water fountain. He looked at her and said "So, where do you live exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next