Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Voting_barThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Voting_barThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:08 pm

"Yeah. I think I need an Advil. Or five." He joked. Then yang gave him the patented 'You are NOT going to live this down' face. Seriously. It woudn't surprise Harmon if she had patented that somehow. It was at this point that Yang began asking questions about the drug ring. Harmon kind of rolled over on the couch.

"You can probably explain it in better detail than I can Ella. My head's kind of ringing."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:18 pm

When he said he needed an Advil Ella took off her backpack and dug around there for a bit. She'd then pull out a small bottle of Advil and gave him two tablets. Before she got any crazy looked she grinned "This is my school bag, I always make sure I have medicine on me when I'm in B-101." She explained before zipping her bag up again and setting it on the couch.
Ella would take a seat a bit away from Harmon so he could lay down, and then listened to Yang. "Ah. Well my friend and I have been working on gathering information on a drug ring and we've been doing pretty well. I've been working on compiling that information into one document actually..." She noted, which explained why she was on her laptop when Harmon came to the cafe.

"The thing is, after our recon at the drag club my face was seen and now they've been trying to capture me for whatever reason... Luckily Harmon was there both times.."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Yang sat up, clicking her tongue. "It doesn't take an engineer to know why they're after you." She took a second to elbow Hotwire playfully. "Although luckily I am one, wink wink nudge nudge. The fact of it is, they saw your face. They know you're learning about them, and they wanna shut you up." She said, cracking her knuckles. "I know you guys in B-1 wanna prove yourselves but...these guys are hardened criminals. They're very dangerous, and I'm not letting any of you get shot." She tried to explain it nicely, but bluntly. That was just it. If someone was going to get shot, it was her. Someone who could handle it and deal with it. "If you're willing, I'd appreciate you giving me what you have so far...and maybe it'd be best if you stayed with us for a bit."

That one was...a bit of a bomb actually. Yang didn't offer places in her tower. Ever. The fact that she was willing to do that now was pretty huge. "Think of it as witness protection. As long as you're with us, you should be perfectly safe." She gave Hotwire another playful look, as if to say 'Just don't let me catch you two...'
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 11:28 am

After popping a pill, he laid back on the couch with the ice pack. He was rather surprised to hear that Ella was in the B-1 initiative. He'd have to ask her more about that later. But for now, he sort of just laid there, pressing the ice pack to his head. When Yang gave him that knowing look, he gave her a rather dismissive hand wave. He wasn't really thinking clearly as the Advil kicked in.

"Yeah... sure... just... give her one of the spare rooms." He said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Listening to Yang really hurt Ella's feelings, here she was doing everything in her mundane power to do something right so that the Titans didn't have too. She didn't want to prove herself as a B-team member, she wanted to feel the exhilarating emotion of catching a bad guy, then afterwards feel rewarded for helping others. Too many people were affected by this and it didn't seem like a wise time to stop, they were so close.
Yang mentioned getting shot and Ella chuckled. "You already missed your chance there." Thinking of the time that Dom got shot and the both of them were run off into the road. It was personal now, Ella had to do this.

She finally asked for Ella's information which she was hesitant to do so. Ella would look at Harmon then back to Yang, he trusted her, so should Ella. "Well, it's not all together. So how about I talk to my partner first and get it all together then show you." Ella suggested, placing her hands on her knees. She couldn't just give up this hard work because someone asked politely for it, she lost her memories momentarily over it!! Dom got really hurt, shot, drugged up, and forced into drag for this!
They then both said she could stay at the tower for a witness protection program, which didn't make sense to her. The guys didn't know where she lived, and if she was going to stay her so was Dom, she couldn't just take all the protection and leave him to deal with himself. "Well I don't know.. I can't take the protection without Dom.. His life is equally important and I can't risk it." Ella explained, looking down and thinking of him. He was to important to her.

"Oh and my parents.. I don't think they'd just let me up and disappear after last time..." She noted, knowing her parents wouldn't believe her if she said she was staying with the Titans. "Thank you though... for caring and all, it really means a lot!"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Yang pursed her lips and stroked her chin. Ella really took this work seriously. She could just drop off all the information to the local superheroes and be done with it. She'd never have to worry about it, she'd have done a great service to the city, and the heroes would owe her one. But she wasn't gonna do it. Yang scratched the back of her head and sat back some more. "That's alright I suppose. But just be aware they're looking for you. So be careful going home, and be careful when you aren't around your teammates."

That made her start thinking, actually. What was going on with the rest of her team? "That reminds me, would there be any point where I can meet up with the B-101 kids?" She asked, crossing her arms and smiling. "I know you probably aren't the first person to ask, but I've been meaning to head over there for a while, maybe help you guys out if I can. I've been doing this for about 3 years now, I can probably help you out more than the school." It was weird to think of 3 years as experienced, but considering most metahumans disappeared around that time, she was one of the veterans nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 4:02 pm

It was at this point that hotwire would begin to snore. Rather audibly. Looks like that advil put him out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:09 pm

She smiled when Yang understood how she felt, she was glad that she didn't patronize her. She was still slightly uneasy, but it was better to say it now then to talk about it later. "I understand." Ella told her, nodding her head and leaning forward.
While Yang asked about B-team, Harmon fell sound asleep next to her, making her chuckle. Poor kid must be exhausted, which its funnier when you know it's because of a golf ball. "I'm sure if you just show up at the school and ask them, we are the last class of the day and all they do is send us on missions really." She explained, shrugging it off. It was nothing crazy, not compared to the Titans at least. "Our teacher disappeared and since then we just had random substitutes that tell us to train together or again.. sends us on missions."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Yang raised an eyebrow. "Really?" She sat for a bit thinking. Why would he just up and leave like that? Was it possible that maybe the vanishing was still kicking? Maybe it was still taking people? If that were the case it'd explain where her old teammates went, but it wouldn't explain why she was still here, of all people. "Odds are...I may be in at some point during the coming week."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5