Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A letter (hotwire) Vote_lcapA letter (hotwire) Voting_barA letter (hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A letter (hotwire) Vote_lcapA letter (hotwire) Voting_barA letter (hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A letter (hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:39 pm

"Okay so all I had to do was just trace the picture back to similar looking ones in a school year book from some school and-" The girl smiled brightly "So you fund what I asked for...?" He nodded handing her an envelope of the info. "Yep he was an easy find for me. Have fun you little creep." "Thank you mister!" She said taking the info and leaving. A few hours later the same girl walked around but now walked down the side way but now was wearing a pretty sun dress and flower earrings.

Her now long blonde curly hair bouncing with her step. she walked into the park and sat down on a bench and tossed some seeds on the sidewalk and some pigeons and doves quickly flew down and started to eat some. She smiled softly and looked at one as it looked to her. She looked into it's eyes with her now purple eyes for 15 seconds and soon enough the bird then blinked as she seemed to become a statue staring down at the birds and unmoving.

The pigeon then cooed and flew up to the bench and scooped up a letter in the girl's other hand and flew off. Later on when Hotwire would return to the tower he'd see a pigeon cooing at him and then start to walk around a letter with "Hotwire" written on the top of it. The letters were all jagged and poorly written harpy wanted to make sure it was far from her hand writing. The letter was on paper anyone could buy anywhere with penile that one could buy anywhere. When Hotwire noticed it the pigeon would then stop and look up at him as if waiting for him to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:46 pm

Hotwire woke up rather groggily. The past month had been a slow blur. The tower was taking a while to get back to full strength. Abandonment and War had not gone easy on it.

He went about his usual morning routine. Bagel with Butter and Bacon. BBB. The Trinity.

Breakfast in hand, he lobbed himself onto the couch, the gaming controller floated over to him. Ahh the perks of having control over machines. But then something stuck out to him. Something that really, really shouldn't have been there.

"A bird? Where on earth did you..." He said looking at the letter. "Ok. That's creepy." He noted looking at pigeon. Was it expecting him to read it?

"I swear to god Metamorphi if this is some kind of weird prank." He said opening the letter and reading it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:53 pm

When he'd open it he'd see hand righting that matched the front and in the center of it was a very brief message..... "Dear Harmon Tesain, I think Karnide City looks great this time of year what do you think? Sincerely Mr. Pigeon" The pigeon flew up and landed on his shoulder reading it with him then looked to him to watch what ever reaction he may give.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:58 pm

Hotwire... no... Harmon dropped the letter. This was not metamorphi. Or a prank. The fact whoever wrote this not knew he was from Karnide, had definitely done their homework. And that they pinned down his name and everything. Whoever this was... they must be some sort of mastermind.

He looked at the bird in shock for a moment and stood up, motioning for the titans computer to turn on.

"Computer. Open a new case file. Call this one... Mr. Pigeon."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:04 am

The pigeon stared to perk up when it saw his reaction and started cooing as if it was laughing when it heard the case file name. If it could show a smile or laugh it would be smiling brightly and laughing clearly pleased that it had named the to whom it came from Mr. Pigeon even though it hadn't wrote it. It stayed on his shoulder though and slowly stopped and looked back to him to see what he'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:09 am

He placed the letter upon the computer scanner, then being added to the file.

"Alright. Now let's see where we can go from here." He said looking at the bird. This was serious. The titans got fanmail all the time, but this was different. They knew his name. They could hurt his family. They could hurt... 

No. It wouldn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:25 am

The bird gooed loudly again at him and pecked his cheek hard but if he tried to do anything with it it would seem to react like any other bird would like it had lost any form of 'training' It had once had moments ago. The girl blinked and smiled before getting up and walking off. 6 days later Hotwire would hear another coo by the front door there was yet another pigeon that this time was hopping on the letter. When he went to grab it the pigeon would hop on his arm and walk up it and stand on his shoulder the same way the last one did. This time the hand writing was written in all caps and looked wavey (Like a straight line and such would be like this ~ but a bit looser) And it once again read "Hotwire" on the front.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:30 am

It had been a week with no leads on the pigeon. It had just sort of vanished.

But now, god, it was back. With another letter this time.

"Here we go again..." He said opening the letter, glaring at the bird, as if it was at fault.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:44 am

The pigeon slowly looked form the letter to him and stared into his VERY SOUL! or well it would feel like it because that just how pigeons live life when they weren't pooping on you. The letter then would read. "Dear Harmon, I feel like we are on first name basis. I have been spending a lot of time at your house after all. You haven't been there in so long.

So here I decided to take this picture for you since it has probably been so long you may have forgotten what it looked like and here so you can even visit if you want since you may have forgotten. Sincerely, Mr. Pigeon P.S. Your sister is super cute~" The letter was longer this time, and included 2 pictures, 1 of his house where you could see his family inside with his home address on the back of it.

The other... A zoomed in picture that looked to have been taken moments after of his sister inside the house and a bird drawn on the picture on her head that was looking down at her with the words on the back of it "Brother Harmon should visit us more often.... Brother Harmon also really should wear a mask..." in the same way the note was. On this one he'd notice if he checked for prints they were differently designed than the previous ones but still hand made.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Harmon put a hand to his mouth. "I swear to god... if you so much as lay one hand on that house, or my family." He said, rage building.

"This is..." He sputtered putting the pictures on the computer scanner. He had finally been able to read the text. "My face huh? I guess masks just weren't really my thing. Other heroes pulled it off. I guess it's pretty stupid to think I could do the same."

He began to scan the letters and picture. "Hand made notes. Different designs. What's your game pigeon?" He asked. He'd love to tag the thing... but he doubted whoever was behind this bird would be so stupid as to let their feathered minion return with a tracker.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm

The pigeon started cooing as if laughing when it saw his reaction clearly being pleased at his reaction like it met exactly what it had been hoping for and then some. The pigeon then looked at him when he said what he said about pulling off a mask and pecked his cheek again as if it was displeased that he didn't understand the true concept of masks or the message or at least not 100%. He had gotten some of the point and noticed it so at least that was a thing. The pigeon though stared at him almost pleased and he was right... the pigeon would never really return to the owner, in fact looking at it it wasn't even the same pigeon from before and if another was sent it probably would be just another different one all over again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Harmon hadn't even been prepared for the peck. It hurt. A LOT!

"Ow! Stupid bird..." He said attempting to shoo the bird off him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:22 pm

The bird flew up a bit as he shooed and pek him again bit bit at him at the same time and place again this time trying to draw blood or get its beek to break the skin. if it did or didn't the bird then would attempt to fly out the nearest open window again no dobt another would return soon enough though with each leter they seemed to get close and closer to his family so the question was... what would the next step be from here....?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 1:54 am

This time, Hotwire was ready. He gave the pigeon a good swatting before it finally flew away. Good riddance. 

But there was still danger. Hotwire immediately pulled up a call on the main computer, connecting him to his family. He explained that there was potential danger near by, and to keep a watch out. He'd also contact the police in Karnide City and try to set up a watch system.

After that... he had no idea. With these random one way carrier pigeons being the singular method of gathering intel, Hotwire had almost no leads.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 6:03 am

The pigeon flew off happily after having been able to get him to bleed. A week later Hotwire would find a crow this time on top of a small box with a note written on paper like it had been on a type writer that said harmon on it. The crow stared him down as he would approach. As he'd reach down the bird would stay on the box this time. It picked up the letter in its beak and held it up to him As he opened it heed see what looked like blood splatter with some tiny feathers on it from pigeons. The words wrote

"Oops.... I think sister was hurt..... -Mr. Pigeon" As he would go for the box the crow would fly off and land on a counter watching him from afar. As he opened it he'd see in a clear box displayed like a trophy 3 fingers..... the 3 fingers would look familiar to him.... they'd look like his sister's and like they had been pryed off by beeks of birds. Written on the box were the words that had been written like before in the last message. "Brother should really wear a mask..... Anyone can find poor sister when his face is on display for all to see all the time..... All they need a is picture and then.... feeding time~......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A letter (hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter (hotwire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next