Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Vote_lcapValentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Voting_barValentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Vote_lcapValentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Voting_barValentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire)   Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:31 am

It was a warm February day and Cynthia was walking to the last free table at the café, the last spare seat in-front of her as she sat outside the café. The café sold cakes and sweets but also other foods too.

Cynthia took the plates off the blue tray and started eating her piping hot lasagne, occasionally sipping her glass of gin and tonic through a straw, it also had a wedge of lemon in and ice cubes, for dessert she had a delicious looking slice of Victoria sponge cake "mmm this is the good life" she said to herself quietly and happily as she closed her eyes and breathed softly as she ate her hot lunch. She also hoped that no one would disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire)   Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:52 am

Hotwire was taking one of his rare days off. That's right... hotwire was taking a day off, and in his civilian clothes no less. At around the usual lunch time, he was feeling a bit peckish, so he used his nanobot uplink to do a search of nearby restaurants and cafes. There seemed to be a pretty good one about a block away. Take that siri!

He went inside and purchased a little steak with some fries. Apparently this cafe also served as a small restaurant... interesting buissiness strategy. He leaned against the wall while he waited, and after he got his food, he began looking for a seat, but there was nary a seat to be found. He probably stumbled around for five minutes trying to find a seat, when suddenly... huzzah! Light at the end of the tunnel! There was a seat. Without even seeing if anyone was sitting there, Hotwire quickly sat in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire)   Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 am

Cynthia looked up to Hotwire then returned to eating her food, she knew the café was full so any port in a storm she figured. Scraping her fork against the plate and gathering the last bits of lasagne and eating them calmly, she sipped her gin and tonic an swapped her plates around, moving the one with her cake in-front of her but waiting a little for her main course to settle, she looked around and enjoyed the sun that shone around on this pleasant day.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire)   Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:20 am

Hotwire took a quick bite of the potato served with the steak, when he turned around to see if anyone else was sitting there. Turns out... there was. Hotwire blushed profusely before stuttering out.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, were you waiting for someone? I hope I'm not like... intruding or anything." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire)   Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Cynthia chuckled and spoke in her thick Irish accent "don't sweat it kid, I wasn't waiting for anyone, just enjoying a nice day" she said calmly, giving a soft smile when she saw his blush.

She picked up a fork and began eating her cake happily, she looked like a total rock star with her ear piercings and hat along with the fact she was wearing black eye-liner today which made her forest green eyes stand out. She looked like a rebel without a cause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire)   Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day thread Hotwire and Cynthia (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 1