Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Voting_barThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Voting_barThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 7:58 pm

"I came here for two of my brothers birthday parties. But besides that not really, I've been busy with drug related stuff lately." She told him, laughing towards the end. It was an odd thing to say at mini golf, but it was true. Ever since they did that Beamer mission, her and Dom were working off the ying yang to get stuff together, they were going to turn every single drug ring member in.
When Hotwire lined up against the shot, Ella would lean against her smaller golf club, trying to reenact what golfers do in movies. For humorous sake of course.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:10 pm

"Ella!" Harmon exclaimed in a shushed voice. "You don't just say that in the middle of a minigolf course!" He said giving his ball a small put. It rebounded off the leg of a Compsognathus, rounding the corner and coming rest a couple inches from the hole.

"You have brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:16 pm

When he called her out on saying that in the middle of the course Ella sheepishly grinned. "Oops.. .habit I guess." She made up an excuse, getting ready for her shot. While she was lining up, Harmon asked her a question about her brothers."Yup, five brothers and I'm the only girl." Ella explained, going for the shot and hitting it way too hard.
She didn't mean to but it ended up hitting a rock and going flying off course. "Oops.."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:24 pm

That putt hadn't been too hard. It would have come to a rather ordinary landing. But it decided it felt like landing on a model volcano. A burst of steam sent it flying. It then richoched off a Brontosaurus head. This time, it went flying through the air, Harmon struggling to keep it's trajectory in his sight. He finally managed to catch it. Coming right at him. Everything slowed down for a half second as the realization hit him. Too little too late.

"AH-"

*Plonk*

The ball went smack into his face. Harmon bent back comically before tipping over and falling flat on his back. The ball then rolled off of him and into the hole.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Watching her ball fly from different areas of the course, she could barely keep up with it. When it finally came back and knocked Harmon in the head, sending him on his back. However, her ball did go in the hole, which made her whoop.
Ella snapped out of it quickly and ran over to Harmon, plopping to her knees. She'd sit back on her feet and put his head on her lap. "Harmon!? Are you okay!?!" She asked hurriedly, hoping he didn't get hurt too bad. Imagine being responsible for taking out a Titan... with a golf ball!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Harmon was a little dizzy. That hurt a good bit. When he opened his eyes, Ella was over him, and there was something soft under his head. He couldn't really tell what. Above Ella's head was one of those really bright florescent lights. Between the dizziness and the light, all he could see was Ella, enshrouded in a beautiful glow. God was she pretty.

"I'm-I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:55 pm

His eyes were open and he was responsive, so that was good. Ella rubbed his forehead real quick and then looked around, maybe she should take him to a hospital? No, it wasn't that bad. She'd just take him back to his house and give him ice for his head, that should be enough as long as he doesn't show signs of a concussion. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen!" She told him in a panicky tone, running her hands through his hair trying to comfort him.
"Why don't I take you back to your house and I can ice your head?" She told him, feeling really guilty over it all.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:02 pm

"I mean, I don't really have a house remember?" He said slowly getting to his feet. He was a little wobbly for a few seconds but slowly regained himself. "I'm good. I'm totally good."

Boy that was embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as walking into the wall right next him. That looked painful.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Ella quickly jumped to her feet, watching him cautiously as he wobbled a bit. He quickly recovered, or at least she thought he did, then he walked right into a wall. "Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed before rushing over to him and grabbing both of his shoulders. "Okay... I'll take you back to the Tower then.. It'll be a walk but you don't need to get more hurt." Ella ordered her, wrapping her arm around his waist and leading him out.

"Man and I thought I was clumsy. You can't hurt yourself! You have to save lives!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:15 pm

"Yeah Yeah." Hotwire said. Wobbling as he walked. It would take a few subway connections and a boat ride to get out to the island, but they would eventually make it to the front door. "Here we go." He said as he attempted to swipe his keykard in the door. It took him a couple tries, but he finally managed to click it. The door would slide open and he would stagger inside.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:25 pm

So it took a while to get there, several subways and a boat ride, but they did make it to the Tower. Despite making sure Harmon was okay, she was nervous and excited! She was at the Titans Tower, how crazy was that! On top of that she was nervous because well.. she was at the Titans Tower, there were going to be Titans in it, which was terrifying. Who knows what they were like!?
The two of them walked inside and Ella still had an arm around his waist so he wouldn't fall over. "Where's the kitchen? We need to get you ice on your head."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Yang was sat in the entrance room, a wide smile on her face. "Way to open the door there firecrotch." She said, holding up her gauntlet. Evidently Hotwire hadn't managed to open the door. Yang just felt pity on him and opened it for him. "So, out of morbid curiosity, what happened to you?" She asked, grabbing an icepack from the nearby kitchen and tossing it to him. "And...who's your little friend here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:41 pm

"For the record Yang..." Harmon said collapsing on the couch and pressing the ice to his forehead. "I now hate minigolf. We are never going to play minigolf. Ever." He said. He then motioned to Ella with his other hand.

"This is Ella. I saved her a couple times from some drug dealers trying to shut her up. I gave her one of those emergency bracelets we made and we spent some time on the town."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Walking in the Tower they were greeted by no other than Yang. Ella went wide eyed as she insulted Harmon, she knew it was in good fun but she didn't expect that to come out of her mouth immediately.
When Yang through the ice pack Ella caught it with two hands and handed it to Harmon where he plopped down on the couch to tell her what happened. Ella giggled a little bit when he explained what happened, it was quite silly since he was taken down by a golf ball.

Harmon introduced Ella to Yang, explaining her situation and why they were with each other. She turned and smiled at Yang "It's an honor to meet you! You're like... crazy cool!" She told her, then blushed realizing what an idiot she sounded like. "Eh.. Harmon, is there anything else I can get you? Do you need Tylenol or something?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Yang raised an eyebrow and laughed. Loudly, actually. She patted Hotwire on the shoulder were he lay and sat in a very comfy chair, giving Hotwire a look that basically said 'You are NOT going to live this down'. "So you got absolutely destroyed while playing PuttPutt. Spectacular." She motioned for Ella to sit down. "Sit down for a bit. What's all this I hear about drug dealers?" She put her legs up and gave her an intrigued look. Yang really did break down and over-analyze...well...everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next