Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Vote_lcapThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Voting_barThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Vote_lcapThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Voting_barThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Okay, so maybe this wasn't Ella's best idea but she overheard people talking in the hallway about it! They were talking about magic dust and where they do drop offs and Ella just planned on going, snapping a few pics, and leaving, nothing crazy. However, being Ella, she managed to find trouble.... again..
The girl was wearing leggings, sneakers, a purple hoodie, an arm sling, and her left ankle tightly wrapped. She was in no shape to fight, so she was planning on being as stealthy as possible.

Now, the small female held herself tightly together as she walked slowly down the alley, towards the area where they said they were meeting. The light above was flickering on and off and it was almost midnight, meaning no one was out and about. She took this to her advantage as she pressed against the side of the wall, peering around the corner.
She was met with two shadowy figures standing suspiciously close, talking and passing something. Ella whipped out her phone and took a burst of photos, catching every moment that she could. Her photography was cut short as someone grabbed her from behind and pinned her to the wall, holding her throat tightly. "HEY GUYS I FOUND ONE." He yelled out, causing the other two to walk over aggressively...crap..
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Magic. Hotwire hated magic. It offered too many shortcuts, and honestly felt like cheating. At least this magic dust wasn't actually magic. It wouldn't make his head explode, or turn him into a newt. But it was an illegal drug, and that was bad enough.

Hotwire zipped down the roads. He had been on patrol for the past few hours, but now he had a specific destination in mind. Earlier that night, he had stopped a bank robbery, during which the perpetrator had been under the influence of magic dust. Safely in police custody, Hotwire managed to get him to spill the location of his supplier. And tonight, he was en route. His cycle shot down the streets of Jump city. 

"Two blocks to go..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:44 pm

"Heh eh eh heh. He told us you'd be here... It's a little too easy to lure you to places." He told her, choking most of the air out of her lungs. Ella was grasping at his arm, hoping to get down and escape this nightmare. Luckily, he dropped her to the ground, Ella landing roughly on her good leg, falling to her knees.
"She's already banged up from last time, take her back in one piece." The other one growled as Ella tried to scamper away. Again, the big guy grabbed her shoulders and threw her over his shoulder. Ella yelled and kicked and scratched, causing him to growl in pain. She'd find a way out, she just needed to wait.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:49 pm

One thing you should never do if you're a villain. And that is committing any sort of crime in public and assuming a hero won't show up at the worst possible time. These two had done exactly that. Bravo.

With a flash of light, hotwire's cycle pulled to the entrance of the alley. His headlights flooded the area in bright white. Just as that robber said, there were two of them. But they looked like they were standing over somebody. A civilian by the looks of things. Probably in the wrong place at the wrong time. This could easily become a hostage situation. Hotwire had just dealt with one the week prior, and didn't want a repeat.

"Stand down." Hotwire said through his cycles intercom.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:13 pm

While she was thinking of a way to get out of the sticky situation, a bright light flashed down the alleyway, followed by someone yelling out for them to stand down. Yes! A hero! The two other guys put up their fists, conveniently covered in brass knuckles.
Both guys ran at the guy on the motorcycle and would throw punches, aiming to knock him out. While they were attempting to hold him off, the man carrying Ella would take off into a sprint, Ella punching him and biting him as hard as she could. However, it didn't even seem to phase him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:45 pm

The two guys making their way to Hotwire wouldn't even get halfway there before an explosive disc rolled up in front of them, knocking them off their feet. One of them would stand up, and to charge again. Only another explosion would hit him. The electrical panel had overloaded for some reason. One down, two and a hostage to go. The second man who attempted to rush hotwire would stand up from his stunned stupor and try to rush hotwire again. Only this time hotwire was rushing down the Alley, fist encased in circuitboards. One punch did the trick.

Now for the hostage. This whole thing was giving him the most bizarre case of deja vu.The guy had started to run off with his victim, but hotwire was in pursuit on his cycle. Unfortunately, right before hotwire could get to him, he ducked down a back alley too narrow for hotwire's cycle. He could try to cut him off at the other end, but he could just double back and loose him. 

"On foot it is..." Hotwire said running after the man. It seemed running after him was the right choice. The guy was running up a set of fire escapes towards the roof. Hotwire may not have been encumbered, but this guy was apparently in much better shape as he easily maintained the gap between him and hotwire. Hotwire then noticed two very distinct tech signatures on the man. A cell phone and a wrist watch... wrist watch... "I can use that!"

He also noticed a rotating exhaust fan. "I just need the aiming mechanism..." He said swiping his hand as he passed by. A couple parts floated off of it and around his wrist. He grabbed his grappling hook, and the parts fused to it. All he needed was... 

"That pole..." he said running to a pole jutting from the ground. It was apparently some kind of decorative fixture. He slapped the grappling hook on , and it began to aimusing the tech signature in the mans watch as a target.. With a whiff, it fired at the mans wrist and closed onto it hard.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:13 pm

While Ella was resisting, she heard the grunts and groans of the other guys being defeated. It wasn't too long when she was being carried away that the man's right shoulder was jerked back, his hand being caught on something. Ella used this momentum and free arm to roll off his shoulder and land behind him, thinking fast she looked around and just decided to go for it.
Ella leaped towards him and used her wind to push herself even harder against him. She'd tackle him to the ground and wrestle his one arm behind his head, luckily not having to deal with the second arm.

Still wrestling the arm, Ella glanced up and saw the hero to be no other then "Hotwire!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Hotwire was making his way over to the guy to take him out when-

"Ella?" He asked running over to where she had the guy pinned down. Now this was just getting freaky.

"What are you doing- you know what, never mind. Uh- here. Let me." He said throwing a pair of cuffs on the guy. When he did, the grapple would retract. Hotwire held out his hand, and the grappling hook returned to him. "I uh, think we should talk, but not this second. I need to get these guys to a secure lockup. Uh... meet me later?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:40 pm

When Hotwire ran over and hand cuffed him, Ella was filled with relief. It was over, she got out of it alive and she didn't have any more broken bones. The girl stood up and dusted her leggings off, grinning at Hotwire. "Hotwire 2, Ella 0. I really need to step up my game." She said rather light heartily, despite being in a very dangerous situation moments before.
He then told her that he had to go lock them up and to meet him later, which was a good thing she guessed. "Well I need to get back before I'm caught." She confessed, grabbing his hand and smiling. "I'll meet you tomorrow at the Coffee Room Cafe downtown around noon!" Ella told him, turning her heel and walking down the alleyway briskly.

The next day came and Ella was in the cafe at 11 putting together footage. Her burst of photos managed to be over 200 so she made a lengthy gif on her laptop and was working on piecing together information. Her back was turned from the door as she sipped on a cup of coffee, looking down hard at the words she wrote.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Hotwire walked in the entrance to the cafe. It took him a few moments to find where Ella was sitting. "Most advanced GPS in the world and I still had an impossible time finding this place." He said starting to look over the menu.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 pm

After a few more minutes of typing, Hotwire finally found her and sat across from her. Ella peeped her head over the screen to reveal big rimmed black glasses and a smile. "Does that mean I get a point? Because I've been lacking." She teased, pushing the laptop to the side and taking a sip of her coffee.
"So, what did you want to talk about?" Luckily for them, they were the only one in the shop today. Besides the employees of course.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:00 pm

"I think it probably more counts as a point for the city. Trust me when I say Jump has more than a few of those racked up." He laughed. 

"It would appear you're finding yourself in danger a good bit." Harmon said looking across the table. "I think this drug ring is in the process of trying to take you out." That was not a pleasant thought. This girl was putting herself in harms way, and he couldn't let her do that in good conscience.

"You need to be careful. You've gotten extremely lucky. They've almost taken you away twice, and I might not be there to protect you the next time."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:17 pm

When he told her about the point joke she fake pouted. "I'll win one day!" she continued, smiling towards him. Hotwire then explained why he was there in the first place, allowing Ella to take a few more sips of coffee as she listened. He did have a point, but Ella wasn't going to back down because she was at a disadvantage.
"I kind of figured that, but I haven't talked to my partner in crime in a while.. so I had no other chose then to do it on my own." She explained, taking off her glasses and rubbing her eyes. "I know there's danger.. But if I don't do anything, who will?" She asked him, looking directly into his eyes while doing so.

Ella and Dom both has talked about why they were doing it. While the Titans took out the big guys, the two of them will take out the drug ring.... However, this drug ring turned out to be a lot bigger than both of them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:23 pm

"No offense. But you seem to be in over your head." He said. "But I understand where you'er coming from. So that's why I made you this." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bracelet. "This bracelet is a distress beacon that will put you right in contact with the titans, and acts as a homing beacon." He turned a blue looking decoration on it and it turned red. He then turned it back.

"After 20 seconds, the system will see the bracelet as being in full distress, and alert us." He slid it across the table to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Ella was truly in shock, why in the world did he care that much. It wasn't a bad thing... but... she was just a teenager running around and pretending to play hero, he was the real deal. Sure he had better things to do, right?
Her mouth hung open when he pushed it towards her, making Ella quickly shove her glasses on her face and look at the bracelet.. "But... what did I do to deserve this... I mean... I-... Agh why do you care so much!" She voiced her confusion, rubbing her head in true bafflement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next