Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Voting_barThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Voting_barThere seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:55 am

Harmon shrugged. "Sure. Fine by me. You won the game I guess, so you choose." 

He looked around the arcade. Place was really empty for a Saturday at mid day. Harmon thought for a moment, and decided this was probably a good thing overall. It meant Ella and him could enjoy the arcade for as long as they wanted. At least until closing time or until Ella got bored and wanted to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:29 pm

The girl looked around, her eyes scanning her selection of games. She headed to the machine and shoved in a 10 to get some quarters for the games. Ella then walked over to a game with two motorcycles that you got to sit on and race, looking happily at Harmon. "This is the next best thing to actually getting to ride a motorcycle!" She told him happily, throwing her leg over the seat and moving it from side to side.
Ella then leaned forwards and put 4 quarters in, enough for both of them to play one game. "Go ahead and pick the stage!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Hotwire hopped on one of the cycles. It was nowhere near as comfortable as the seat on his. Yang's monetary funding meant that he could install some premium seats imported from Italy. Best stuff. This one was cheap plastic and fabric. But you take what you get.

"You do know how I get around this city right?" Harmon asked. "I mean, have you ridden a motercycle before?" He asked tilting the cycle to select a level on winding cliffside road. "Because I mean, you're welcome to a ride on mine. I mean. Ah. If you want to I mean."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Getting ready for the race, Harmon asked her if she's actually been on a motorcycle before. She nodded her head no, listening to him explain that he actually has one. "That's so cool! I mean.. We have dirt bikes, but that's my extent of two wheel vehicles." She told him as the screen begun to load to go to the map he chose. "I'd love to go for a spin sometime. As long as you promise not to crash." Ariella told him, watching the countdown.
When it said Go, her cycle took off and she was in 3rd place, trying to pass the computer players.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 4:39 pm

He would assure her he'd never been in a crash, but that wasn't really true. He had been in a crash once, but that one wasn't really his fault. He had been shot. Sort of. The game started, with him right behind Ella. He soon got up neck and neck with her. She was the only thing between him and the guard rail on the other side of the track.

"I-uh- no problem."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 5:18 pm

His motorcycle was right next to hers so she decided to bump into him as hard as she could then pull forward. Ella didn't really know what happened to him, but before long she attempted a jump and trick and ended up crashing. "Dang it, I thought that was going to be pretty cool.." She mumbled, having to wait for her character to respawn. By the time he did, she was in 7th place, way behind then before.
Ella kicked it into high gear, being very careful this time so she didn't crash into anything.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Harmon watched as his cycle got bumbed into the side of the cliff, enabling her to pull ahead of him. He was going to comment, only to watch he shoot off the cliff. "Slow and steady wins the race." He said pulling up into second.

It was then he remembered why he never went to arcades anymore. These graphics were awful. They had much better stuff back at the tower. Maybe he'd show her sometime.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:11 pm

At last, the game had finished and she came in 4th, that whole jumping off the cliff thing messed her up. Letting out a defeated sigh, Ella looked over to Harmon with a frown. "Dang, I thought I had that one too!" She sighed, throwing one leg over on the bike so she was facing Harmon and riding the motorcycle princess style. "Let's go play that one!" Ella said happily, running over to the DDR machine. Now this game she was a pro at.

~2 hours later~

After having a lovely day at the arcade, filled with competitiveness and dirty moves from Ella, she decided on something else. "How about we go play mini golf!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Harmon enjoyed a couple hours of thorough gaming. He didn't expect to be having this much fun, despite Ella pulling cheap little tricks here and there. Then she suggested they go play minigolf.

"Minigolf? I can do that. Do you know a good place anywhere?" He asked. Thinking about it, he hadn't played mini golf in years either. Was the hero life really sucking that much out of him? He hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:31 pm

"There's a place by the park! It's dinosaur themed!" she said happily, adjusting the straps of her back-pack and leading them out of the arcade. "So what do you do besides save everyone's life every day? What's it like to be a legendary Titan!" She asked casually, walking down the street with a smile. She seemed to be bursting with energy, something that hadn't happened in a long time.
She missed having friends to hang out with every day.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:38 pm

"What's it called? Jurassic Park?" Harmon asked as he walked behind her. She began to ask him about what it was like to be him. "Frankly, it's a wild ride. You never know what the next day will bring. One day you're fighting a giant killer dandelion, the next you're fighting a crazy sandmage intent on subjugating the beach."

He didn't quite get it through his head that she wanted to know what it was like being a basic celebrity.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:44 pm

"That's so exciting! Every day is like an adventure!" She told him with a grin, still curious about his life. "Do you get cool perks being a celebrity and all?" Ela asked, turning the corner and heading to the mini golf place. From the distance you could see a fake volcano and dinosaur accompanied by multiple waterfalls. This would all be fenced in of course.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Fame huh? That was something Harmon had never given too much thought to. It was something he just sort of decided came with the territory, and never really made it an integral part of his desires. "Well I get invites to stuff, and people point when they see me out on patrol. And I see my name in the newspaper. But we don't really hold public appearances. I guess that makes us a little disconnected from the people we're protecting huh?"

They approached the mini golf course, and Harmon noted the fence surrounding it. They looked like super cheesy electric fences. "I hope these fences aren't actually electric." He said before nudging her "Just kidding. I just have to look at them."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Listening to his explanation astounded her. You see celebrities in magazines and stuff doing crazy things all the time, but for some reason Ella just couldn't see him as a mundane teenager. He was extraordinary!
When they arrived at the minigolf place Ella smiled at his comment. "I could throw you onto one so we could see if they are real." She teased him sarcastically, walking up to the front desk and putting down some cash. The man behind the desk handed them golf clubs and pointed to a rack holding different color golf balls. Ella happily grabbed the pink one, her favorite color, and grabbed a score card. "You ready!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Harmon followed her into the minigolf course, grabbing an orange ball and score card. "So do you come here much?" He asked walking up to the first hole and lining up his shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)   There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There seems to be a pattern (Hotwire)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next