Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Vote_lcapHotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Voting_barHotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Vote_lcapHotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Voting_barHotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:46 pm

"A couple of dumb old robbers huh....?" Some robbers try and run out of a radio shack store but stopped when they saw Akow and her staff.

"....Way to easy."

Akow jumps up and round house kicks on of the three men into a second one. "so glad I asked Paige for some fighting tips." Akow thought before she upper cuts the third with her staff. The second one comes at her with a knife and she jumps over it as it comes at her and goes straight into the first guy. Akow grabs onto the mans shoulders in mid air and flips him over herself to the ground knocking him out as she lands. As the last one runs Akow slams her staff onto the ground and jumps spinning around it using both her legs to kick the third guy into the first knocking him out. Akow spins her staff collapsing it putting it away.

"Again way to easy"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Sissel and hotwire had split up... cover more ground. After all, with the dead rising, the two high-powered spirits were in for quite the night.

Hotwire had traveled over the telephones to get to another part of town, while Sissel went to the opposite end of jump.

He saw a fight occurring at a radio store.

"Hmmm... I see no harm in helping out here." Hotwire thought, realizing there was no-one else in the area... no undead to work with.

He would jump from the phone to the window pane to the door, then to the wireless detector. He then made the door open, before jumping into the door, then to the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Akow looked at the door as it opened and rose an eyebrow.

"What the he-"

She said itching her head well more like the blue wig but still. She was interrupted by the store owner hanging up his phone.

"Excuse me miss but I wish to say thank you for your help and I notified the police so there on their way."

Akow looked to the owner smiling under her bandanna.

"no problem"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:10 pm

As hotwire saw the man pick up the phone, he remembered what Sissel had told him about tracing calls. He jumped across to the phone, and saw a conversation a dispatcher on the other end.

Police dispatcher huh? That place may come in handy" He thought as he remembered the location.

"Trace Completed:Police Dispatcher:Jump City

Hotwire would then notice something out of the corner of his view in the ghost world. A dark orange figure, knife at the ready. The last thief. He was going to jump the two of them, kill them, and make his getaway.

"Let's put these powers to good use."

He jumped from the phone along a rack of t.vs until he was in a radio above the mans head.

"Try staying hidden when you have a 10 kilohertz signal blaring above your head at 85 decibels."

Switching back to the land of the living, he commanded the radio to play a loud screeching. If the girl had any sense, she'd go and check. Most likely spotting the criminal.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Akow whipped around seeing the thief and picks up the knife in the first thieves chest and throws it into the chest of the last thief as he falls down passing out from the shock of getting hit by the knife. Akow walks over to the radio and shoots out one of the blades on the staff and swaps it to scythe mode and stabs the radio.

"damn that thing was annoying"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:20 pm

"Ow" Hotwire muttered to himself as the stabbed radio hit the ground.

Only thing is he didn't realize that his little outburst had just played through the sparking speakers. Though damaged, hotwire could control them... still MAKE them work.

"Ow"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Akow jumped when it said ow and picked up the radio.

"....Cool.....I wonder...."

Akow throws the radio on the ground to see if it would make another sound.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 pm

"Did she hear me... I may have slipped there. Let me actually manipulate it this time." Hotwire thought to himself before manipulating the radio.

"Hey cut that out will ya? Just because I'm dead doesn't make it any more pleasant!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Akow picks up the radio and looks it over.

"sweeet a possessed radio and from the sounds of it the ghost seems to be a he.... so mr.ghost whats your name, what were you when you were living, and how did you die... Oh and are you a peaceful or an evil spirit?"

Akow says holding the radio at eye level.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:03 pm

"The name's hotwire" He said through the spekers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:07 pm

"ok so either your a hero or super villain so you gonna tell me your real name? I mean your a ghost so whats so bad about you telling me your real name."

Akow said raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:17 am

"look... its complicated. I am... was... a hero."

hotwire sighed mentally.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Akow sighs as Hotwire does as some police cars can be heard coming they're way. Akow grabs out the phone Paige had given her when Akow stopped by to meet Paige in person. Akow holds it over towards the radio looking at the radio with a hurry up expression on her face.

"Hurry up and hop over to my phone or what ever you do so I can get out of here. I don't like being questioned by the cops they creep me out that and I don't have money to pay for the radio and carrying around a radio talking to it make me look crazy unlike me talking to a cell phone."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:01 pm

"you need an escape? you got it."

Hotwire jumped to her cell phone.

'now to distract police.

Hotwire dialed himself out to the pay phone outside. He jumped to the wheels of the police cae, then to the cars radio.

over the radio, a dispatchers voice was heard, explaining the address was incorrect. as the cars drove away, he jumped back to the phone, and dialed back to AKOW's phone.

"done" hotwires voice sounded over the phones speaker.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Akow looked from the radio to the cars as they drove away and looks back down to the phone smiling. "This is a pretty cool ghost I can say..... well think that in the least." Akow thinks before she talks again.

"Thanks oh and make sure you inform them to go back to get these thugs after were gone we wouldn't was the thugs to get away now wold we?"

Akow says as she puts the phone in her jacket pocket and pulls out her skate board. Akow runs outside throwing her skate board to the ground hopping on it riding it into the streets and around one or two cars. Thankfully it was a slow day in Jump City so no one was really out to day driving around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next