Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night walk in the city (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:26 pm

XiFeng saw this one coming she hoped. It was the very same with her, though she would never tell anyone. Bad things happened to the people that put expectation, emotion, or hope into her. Any association really. Too bad, bad luck just followed her and she refused to feel guilty about it.

"They die right? Or they suffer. Too bad, because if that's the case I'm not budging."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Yami looks at her,somewhat shocked. Normally,it was the same da(ng) thing.Eventually, they left...they always left him...He looks into her eyes, and nods. He could allow himself one person, right? So long as he fought tooth and nail to look out for her...it'd be fine...The devil himself woukd have to rip her from hus dead hands..He breathes out,nodding." Okay....but, its going to take me time to....adjust...Im not used to companionship as I used to be."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:53 pm

XiFeng relaxed a little bit. She was unsure her proclamation would even be legitimate much less how he would react to it. The gears seemed to tick away in his mind and Yami internally reached a decision she could only guess about. This one she had not seen coming.

"Have you met a girl during shark week? I promise both of us will find enough alone time to not drive the other insane. Probably." She shot Yami a mischevious grin and their -it felt very weird for her to say their- apartment came into view.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:33 am

Yami nods." Alright...I was just saying...If I seem..um..a little cold, its not you.." He blinks at the grin, and then looks up as their...that sounded so odd to think..their home. He holds the door open for her, and they go up to the room, where he sets the futon on the floor., rotating his shoulder to work out any slight kinks might be there.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:06 am

XiFeng flopped down on the futon, testing out how comfy it was and sighing as she felt all the tight muscles in her back relax. Flying was really stressful on the muscles she guessed. Oh well. There were still things to do today. She watched Yami roll his shoulder and a little pinch of guilt hit her. As expected the futon had been heavy for him. In fact all of this must have been one big problem for Yami. Sudden sadness swamped her with the thought. XiFeng lowered her head and stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:25 am

Ya I looks down at her."Hey..hey...Its okay..." He kneels down, looking into her eyes as he pulls down his scarf and hood." You have nothing to apologize for, alright? Look..um...I like helping you..." He runs his hand through his hair." I don't understand why, but something about you is telling me not to do my usual help and run.I.....You remember earlier, up in the air? That...it made me alive. I've been dead, Xifeng...Just waiting for my body to quit on me. That...it started me up again...So, please don't be sorry."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:26 am

She sighed and rested her forehead on her knees. Was he saying this just to make her feel better or because it was really true. XiFeng glanced up into his eyes. It was true. There was a small fire there that wasn't there before. Pride burst through her chest because she knew that she was the one who had put it there. The cold demon inside Yami was starting to warm. It made her burst out into a silly little grin.

"You're a good person Yami. I like you." XiFeng had a feeling this could be a beautiful friendship. But even though a small part of her heart nagged, whining that it wanted more, she squashed it down. That was a kind of pressure she never wanted to force onto Yami. Those thoughts could just stay inside, even if it hurt a little.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:54 am

(Wow...this is the longest main thread I've been in awhile.^^ )

Yami blinks, somewhat stunned, as she grins at him,,calling him a good person. The mage clears his throat, scratching the side of his neck." Er....okay....." Shaking his head to clear it, he stands up." Well...I'm going up to the roof to prepare for tonight. Um...feel free to er..read the books,if you want." He turns around,  biting his lip,then shrugs. Maybe...just maybe,eventually...

If Rawne were to follow him, she would see him going through drills of attacks, his hands blurring slightly as he sent them hissing through the air, unleashing attacks meant for taking down a target,no matter how harshly. He breathes in and out with every blow. It was evident he had been doing this a long time,
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:01 am

(I know! Both of these are getting fairly lengthy. I've been wondering if I should cut one off. If you find a good place to end the thread and want to go ahead. I'm still new to the site so I have no idea how long these should be or how to end them.)

XiFeng snuck up over the roof to see what preparing would entitle. Yami battled like a dancer. Every move was concise, powerful, done with the grace of having fought for years. She felt very much like an outsider. So instead of sitting there and drooling over the sheer awesomeness of Yami's ability to fight she went back inside and did exactly as he had recommended. She read the manga's and laughed until she cried.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:11 am

(Well, AU's go on and on, unless you get a special slot for your rp,like SAO or Pokemon. But, well end this one after the night raid.^^ By way, how would you feel about a GenderBent thread?)

Yami, after a while, ends his practice, going back downstairs and raising an eyebrow at his laughing redfaced roommate,then remarks drly."....Well,it appears the mold fumes have gotten to you." He goes over to a map of the city, planning out his strike for this evening. Hmmm...skylight...higher building next door.......electric cables..Possibilities, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:25 am

(Sounds good then. Thanks for updating me. I'm actually really interested in doing a genderbent thread. I've never done one before and it sounds fun!)

XiFeng wiped the tears from her eyes and tried hard to stifle her giggle. Mold fumes hunh? She would have to clean up tonight. While she was busy picking herself up off the ground and trying to regain her sanity, Yami appeared to be going over a map and formulating tonight's plan. Speaking of tonight, she should tell him what she was and what she could do before they went. Unknowns in battle seemed kind of dangerous.

"Hey Yami?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:33 am

(Well, here's the link to one.: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5101-gender-bent-titans-ocs. You might need to wait for Dar, though.^^)

Yami rubs his chin, thinking outloud." The hostage will no doubt be in the back somewhere....They wouldn't want the kid to get a chance to indentify them....So...I won't have to worry about the child being involved in the conflict..." He blinks, looking at XiFeng." Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:43 am

XiFeng blinked rapidly. This was a rescue mission? Violent flashbacks flashed in her eyes but she grabbed hold of them and stuffed them deep down into a little box in her chest. No, the past would not hinder her down.

"Before we go, I think it's best you know I am a Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Yami blinks, examining her. She seemed upset...but he sets that aside, thinking about the revelation that she's a Phoenix. " I see....that explains the flames and ability to form into a bird." He smiles at her." That's certainly interesting, XiFeng..That'll allow us some options." He turns back to the board.."......Its.....kinda.....what's that word...cool...that you're a phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 pm

She smiled, thankful that he didn't freak out and actually admired her powers a bit. The best part about being a Phoenix was the ressurection. Well it hurt...a lot...but she had only resurrected twice so she still had several to go before her final one.

"Well aside from the flames and the bird thingy, there's one thing that really makes me a good asset in battle. If you need someone as bait, I'm the perfect person for it. If I die I come back. Just make sure to collect my ashes because I respawn wherever they rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night walk in the city (open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next