Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night walk in the city (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:49 pm

XiFeng gaped in surprise at Yami's sillyness letting out a laugh of her own. Then she gaped again when the child walked over to her instead. She looked up at Yami both surprised and panicked and then back down at the kid. Was she worthy? Did this mean anything? She should have read a parenting manual before the mission. How would she pay for diapers? Oh wait the child was older than that...and they were keeping him. Sometimes she really hated her brain.

"No missions sounds good to me. I've got majour work to do on your apartment."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:13 am

(Would you like the two to keep the kid?^^)

Yami raises a eyebrow at Xi's laugh,responding with mock seriousness." What, are you not going to act dignified?" He looks at the kid." She's silly, isn't she?" Getting a stuck out tungoe in response, he chuckles. Good...they'd managed to bring the child out of that stunned silence."I'll help. Its my home,too.Well,let's get going, there's somebody missing this little one." He looks at the child, bending down." Can you tell me where you're home is?" Getting a response, he nods." Alright,then. Off we go!" He starts walking off.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:24 am

(Sure why not? At least for a little while if it becomes to troublesome. Maybe like a trial period?)

Yami playing was a delightful thing to watch. It drew a few laughs from XiFeng herself and she gasped in mock outrage at his, 'She's silly' comment but then triumphantly grinned when the child stuck out his tongue in defense of her. Then they got down to business and Yami led the way.

XiFeng followed, discreetly lighting a single finger on fire and contorting her arm behind her back. She pressed the finger to the wound, the flame cauterized it, causing the flesh to sizzle. That would keep it disinfected at least while they brought the child back home.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:44 am

(K.It should be interesting.^^Shoukd we make a NPC sheet?)

Yami leads the way, eventually coming to a empty house.The mage blinks, then hmms, looking down at the boy." Well, little buddy, here we are..Is this the right place?" He nods." Y-yes...but...Mommy and Daddy left. Me too...but, the..bad men took me.." Yami thinks." I see...." He looks at XiFeng." Sounds like they recently left to escape the memories ofwar, and those scums took advantage....." He sighs." What are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:04 pm

(Sure, it seems appropriate.)

There was no hesitation. "We take him."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:13 pm

(K, you or I?^^ Ah,by way, I pro won't be staying up as late as usual for four weeks. Fads coming home, and he likes us to go to bed early,even though I'm old enough to stay up,lol)

Yami thinks, then nods." Aight." He bends down, looking at the child." Looks like you're staying with us, little man." Smiling gently, he ruffles the boys hair, then straightens up." Well...time to go home." He sighs, then shrugs. Now there was two roommates...
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:25 pm

(I don't have any problem doing it. Any special requests for the kid you had in mind? And that's fine, my cut off is midnight for the computer anyways. I'm glad Fad came home, sounds like a sibling. Always fun to get those back at first. Then you return to torturing each other.)

XiFeng reached down and picked up the child, just to spoil him. The child was tired enough after the adrenaline rush from the escape that he was sounds asleep only a few steps after being held. XiFeng grinned down and planted a kiss on top of the kids head. Somewhere inside a part of her wept because no one had ever done this for her and she felt cheated. Everything else was just incredibly excited to have a younger sibling that she would be parenting as well. What an odd relationship. It would only last until they found the parents, she reminded herself, but she knew she would get terribly attached anyways.

"Thank you Yami." She said in a small voice, both from emotional overload and trying not to wake the child. "For letting me keep him that is."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:50 pm

(Lol, I meant dad..stupid autocorrect.. And k.^^ Hmm, not much, I think.^^ )

Yami nods." I...its no trouble.I wasnt about to let him be alone."He looks up to the sky as he walks, his voice lowering into a hoarse whisper." No child should suffer that...." Giving himself a shake, he looks back down, snorting." Either way, its bed time for all of us, eh?" Eventually, they arrive back at home.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:37 pm

XiFeng knew by Yami's reaction that he had been through something incredibly similair to this child. She had never been kidnapped or held hostage by strangers. Only her family ever had custody. But sometimes that could be worse. Betrayal by someone you love stung too. Looks like every one going home tonight had demons. Swirling in her thoughts, XiFeng simply nodded and followed Yami the rest of the way home.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:55 pm

(K, think Ill  finish this off in the next post. That fine with you?^^And I thought of something that you should probably include: Ask either HB or Rawne for control)

They enter the building quietly, Yami holding the doors open, and get to the room. The mage glances around for a sleeping spot, then takes the dirtied cotton strips off the mattress,  grabbing the small bag he had hanging around his neck, reaching into it to pull out strip after strip until he had fresh clean ones layered back onto the bed." There we go...a clean spot for him.." He begjns rearranging the discarded strips into a nest like shape." And a adequate spot for me." Finishing, he unrolls his jacket, pulling out a huge bundle of cash.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:08 pm

(Certainly.)

XiFeng let the child down to roam a bit and get to know his knew home. Then when Yami pulled out his cash, she remembered the papers.

"Yami!" She fished around in her jacket pocket excitedly, pulling out the papers with flourish. "I found these on a desk near the room that held the child. I don't know if they mean anything I haven't read them yet. Maybe they'll tell you something useful about whatever this is."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:36 pm

(K. Would you like to continue with Yami or meet Toji next topic we do?^^)

Yami sets the 'battlefield prize" aside, plucking the papers from her grasp gently and looking at them.".....So, a ransom ring...Looks like they're getting desperate." A smile curls across his face." It appears some physco in dark grey and white 
wielding wrapped clubs have been terrorizing them. How tragic." The so called physco, of course, was him." They're about to break." He looks at the boy." They picks the wrong target though,from the sounds of it. The parents will be long gone." He sighs, going over to his nestbed." Well, I'm resting. Good night....and good work." He lies down, drifting off...

END(Unless you want to end it. And good thread!!)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:45 pm

(Flip a coin and decide. Surprises make life more fun.)

And I agree indeed.

END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night walk in the city (open)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9