Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Vote_lcapJust A Walk In the Park (Open) Voting_barJust A Walk In the Park (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Vote_lcapJust A Walk In the Park (Open) Voting_barJust A Walk In the Park (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just A Walk In the Park (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character
Name: Miles
Code Name: Shady Warrants
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just A Walk In the Park (Open)   Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:35 am

"I've never seen anything so... beautiful. Where i come from theres nothing like this. Theres just kinda beach and buildings." Shady looked at the park smiling thinking to himself "its weird how a change of scenery can change your mood" he looked back, "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk In the Park (Open)   Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:17 pm

Dravocn had been on his usual stroll around town. He had been thinking about how to advance his android.... perhaps give her reconnaissance abilities? Yes.... that's one thing. Suddenly Dravocn heard someone's... he's assuming... inner monologue. Dravocn turned to the person talking.... he seemed to have been talking to him..... interesting... Dravocn has never been initiated in conversation before.... he's usually the initiator. "I think that there is beauty in most things.... even killing.... it is done by all things... for supplemental use and to protect either oneself or one's territory... a rabbit kills a plant for supplement a lion kills if you invade its territory or threaten it's cubs.... however most think of killing as a dark aspect... killing just to kill.... killing because they like it.... not killing to help your family or killing because the person deserves it. It is sad to think these things.... but such is the world." he said casually.... he's socially inept.... he was asked a question.. he answered honestly.... call him psychotic but his explanation makes sense.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk In the Park (Open)   Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:12 pm

"That makes sense... all of it, i mean i kill cause i have to. but the world is horrible. i dont understand it sometimes but alas i cant do anything to stop it so i might as well join in" He smiked at the stranger "Whats that thing?" He said pointing at the flying object.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk In the Park (Open)   Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Nikki wandered around the park, her ferret form sniffling along the ground as she trailed a rabbit that she was shure had been by here not to long ago. She looked up when she heard two people chatting but decided they were into their descussion they wouldnt notice her. She lowered her head again and continued on the trail.
She enjoyed being in her ferret form, things just felt more natural, more fluid in movement. She didnt have to worry about getting clothing cought in branches, fur occasionally was tugged but it felt more like a brushing then when long hair would get snagged up. Ferret form definatly felt better. She was pulled from her thoughts as she trotted closer to the rabbit and saw it eating some plants, oblivious to her. She lowered herself and then pounced but missed by an inch and the small animal bolted towards the two guys talking and Nikki, not paying attention to anything but the rabbit, chased. Last minute the rabbit veered away from the humans and turned into the trees and under brush and Nikki turned sharply as well, only now realizing that the people were there and unable to turn as fast knocked into one slightly and quickly tried to right herself and go back after the rabbit. Only she realised it was gone and snarled at the lose. She looked back at the two guys and changed to her human form. "Hey, uh sorry about that." Nikki said nervously. "Didnt mean to almost run you over like that."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk In the Park (Open)   Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:59 pm

"Run me over?" Shady chuckled. "How did you do that?" He said looking at the stranger. "it was quite interesting, well anyway im Shady" he smiled, taking a step closer and taking her hand. He leaned down and kissed it "Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk In the Park (Open)   Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Dravocn looked to the sky "I believe that's a bird.... there are plenty in the park." he told the man confusedly considering he thought that was literally common knowledge. Then suddenly the stranger had been knocked over... interested, Drav watched. He watched the two... he ended up flirting with the poor girl who rammed into him at full speed... again... interesting. Bowing to the girl he introduced himself "I am Dravocn Hecoro, a pleasure to meet you both." he told them "What are your names?" he asked happily.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk In the Park (Open)   Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Nikki raised her eyebrows in surprise when Shady instead of being upset about her nearly knocking them over while in an obvious hunt of a rabbit a minute ago, kissed her hand and introduced himself. As did the other guy who said his name was Dravocn. "Uh, I'm Nikki." She replied as she nodded towards Dravocn and turned Shady's hand kiss into a hand shake. "Nice to meet you guys too. I'm a bit surprised you guys didnt run off though when you saw me goin after that rabbit back there though." She laughed a little. "Probably a good thing it got away though, wouldnt want to introduce myself with bits of rabbit all over," she chuckled alittle embarrassed at the idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk In the Park (Open)   Just A Walk In the Park (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Walk In the Park (Open)
Page 1 of 1