Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night walk in the city (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:33 pm

XiFeng grinned. Well at least that was one way she could help. The first in a long line of debt.

"You won't have to worry about that anymore. Consider it rent. A sleeping bag will be fine. If it really bothers you we can try for a futon. Beds are over rated."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Yami blinks." I don't have...." He nods." I see...that was you...Thank you, but if you had to stay up to do it, don't anymore,OK?I....can handle it.And I suppose Futon it is.First I'll need to retrieve some money. Ill...take care of...that tonights patrol."The mage nofs to himself." I was planning to disband a certain group anyway....."Sighing, he thinking." But we need to fine a new place soon...you don't deserve mold dust and rats,"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:00 pm

XiFeng felt a small skip in her step. It was like ever step farther she took from her step fathers house, the freer she felt. A bird being let out of its cage. She couldn't stop the delighted giggle that made its way from her. For the first time XiFeng was completely free. Her parents couldn't hold her, the drug lords had no control, her foster parents were out of the picture, it was so...it felt like flying. What did she care about mold and rats and dust and all that mess. Losing sleep? No big deal right now she was bursting with energy.

"We should stay where we are, that place feels...safe, to me. And if you want I can help with whatever's going down tonight. I feel...really buzzed. Excited. I need something to do."

Was it her newfound freedom? XiFeng didn't care. She just wanted to fly. Fly with Yami over the city and into the clouds. Well why not her mind argued. There's plenty of daylight. This would only them get them to a store with a futon quicker!

She grinned conspiritorially at Yami, as if they were partners in crime, denying access to the their treehouse from the neighbors kids.

"You want to see something cool?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Yami looks at her, happy and skipping, and though he's careful not to let on,he feels a smile grow behind his scarf when she giggles. This was...good.He hadn't failed this time, no,not this time...He felt...calm. The rage and misery constantly roiling in him had settled down slightly.When she suggests they stay,he sighs."Very well... I suppose it can be cleaned up.And I'm not sure...if you do come, keep out of danger...please.What I do is hardly handing out pamphlets." Then, she asks him if he would like to see something cool,grinning at him. He stops a bit,then shakes his head,nodding,"Very well....."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:54 pm

XiFeng lodged his warning about danger in the back of her mind. Not important. Right now, she wanted to fly! And cleaning? Please, easy peasy. Her maid had said even though she was raising a rich kid, no child she brought up was going to be unable to turn a rats nest into a princcess's castle. And all the better considering the rest of her life. Thank you Maria! Now.

Time to fly.

She held out a hand to Yami and her face broke out into a full on beaming smile. "Grab my hand."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Yami looks at her, blinking as she beams at him. Yes...she was the light. And he...he would willingly be her dark.....tch,enough. At the moment,just let yourself enjoy life, just for the moment....He reaches out,grabbing her hand." Alright.."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 pm

XiFeng closed her fingers over his, appreciating the gesture. For whatever reason she felt like he had expended a small amount of trust there that she hadn't really earned. That was okay though. She let the sizzling center in her chest seep out up to her neck and then to the middle of her shoulder blades. Her true form would be too small to carry Yami. But XiFeng didn't need to be a bird to fly. She had her own set of wings.

Bright plummages of flame burst from her back. Rather than the quick jerky motions and crackles of a normal fire, these flames moved with the languid effect of whatever. Buttery soft white wings lay under the layer of flames. The span easily doubled her size. More than enough strength to fly two people a few blocks down the way.

She yanked Yami over to her and wrapped both arms around his chest. They were ten feet off the ground with the first beat of her wings. She kept going until they could touch the clouds. Utter bliss and perfection overwhelmed XiFeng. She let out a joyous 'whoop!' and leaned backwards, plummeting a good twenty feet before easily gliding out of the fall. A perfectly blue sky spanned out into eternity above them. This place was concealed to the world below by a thick blanket of clouds that were puffy enough to sleep on. It was a beautiful day. Perfect for flying.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Yami watches curiously as wings form on her back, and raisers a eyebrow,realizing what she planned."Wait....." Then they're off. He's stiff at first. The last time he had been in this position,he had been battling a demon harpy...but she was no harpy..And so, the mage relaxes, and let's himself be carried like a toy bear or cat, though his eyes widen when they plummet. Still, this felt...good. His troubles didn't seem to plague him as much...For the first time in a long time, he let's out a joyous laugh,though he quickly stifles it.

(The interplay between these two is very interesting^^)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:03 pm

XiFeng laughed again executing ariel dives and flips one after another. Yami had laughed, briefly, and then cut himself off. That just wouldn't do.

"We're in the sky." XiFeng twirled around, letting Yami slip a little from her grasp at the top of her jump when the G-Force allowed them to float for the briefest second and then grabbed him back again with two hands, letting him dangle like a trapeze performer.

"There is no place freer. Laugh if you want to laugh. I won't let you fall. Not here."

(Indeed. They take turns almost in being the other's caretaker. While both personalities are a bit withheld creative things still happen. Even more so both allows the other space.)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Yami looks up at her, scarf and hood having slipped free, revealing a smiling face. That's right...up here, nothing could touch either of them...he was free...he was free! A laugh flows out, and he grins. This was...this was happiness felt like. He had forgotten.He didn't know why this girl affected him this way, but, it felt good.

(Yep!^^And I'm impressed how much you manage to write.^^)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 pm

XiFeng played around in the air for awhile longer, tossing Yami up and over in some of her stunts. He soared through the air almost as well as she did and the guy didn't even have wings! She was grateful he had no fears of heights. For once, her saviour was enjoying himself.

Eventually the burning soreness of abused muscles forced her to land. Uncaring of the people who stared anymore, she plopped Yami and herself right in front of the doors. It had been way too long since she had last flown. All of the muscle groups that required flying were screaming at her. Well, she was going to embrace her abilities in this newfound freedom! No more hiding and being afraid of herself and what she could do. Those muscle groups would be plenty strong for hours of flight at the end of the month if she had it her way.

Her hair, which was usually neatly kept in a bun save for her bangs, was currently windblown into oblivion. The silky black strands were wildly thrown about, but still manageable for a public appearance she supposed. Not that she had to care about what she looked like. Her mother wasn't around anymore. She focused her eyes on Yami, certain that her strange eye colour would be showing now. Her contacts had dried out in the wind and she had used one of her hands to discreetly remove them mid flight.

Relatives used to 'ooh' and 'aah' over her eyes. It was called central heterchromia or something like that. Normally her eyes were blue with the contacts, but without them a fierce ring of orange lined the center of her pupil and dissolved into little veins of yellow that crawled into the blue. XiFeng thought it had something to do with her powers. They usually made her uncomfortable and feel isolated. But Yami made her feel safe, for whatever odd reason, and she liked the effect. So today she tried not to feel as bothered about it.

"Futons right? I'll find a job and pay you back for it. I really appreciate you doing this Yami."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:32 pm

(Oops, I forgot to check for the parenthesis. I can be a bit heavy sometimes with replies so if it ever starts to get boring just punch me through the computer or insult my hair and I'll fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 pm

(No worries!! Its good you're able to write this well and this much. I struggle with it,myself. My posts tend to be direct.^^)

Yami breathes, still grinning. It had been fun up there....he hadn't felt the burden he always did. There was nothing to think, to worry about...But, he was back on the ground now. Though still feeling the now, the heaviness was slowly trickling back.He sighs, and looks at Xi, blinking at the sight of her eyes."Wow...." He shakes his head." Don't worry about it...I don't want you to sleep in a cage, or on the bag...And there's plenty of sources for cash." He walks to the door,then stops."Uhm...thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:17 am

That was generous of him. Most people would just cast leeches out to sleep on the floor. They would need a futon that was fire proof tho- XiFeng blinked and stumbled a little trying to avoid Yami's abrupt stop. Then he...thanked her? Well that didn't make any sense.

"For what?" she questioned, still racking her brain.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 am

(Oh my gosh man, twice in a row! I need to put myself to sleep. I feel like your posts are very natural, they're fun to read. As for the writing, I took a Kenyon college literature class and an AP Language and Composition class my last year of highschool so all of that's on them. Originally my English sucked and my grammar was (is still kind of) beyond hopeless. Then again it was't my first language so I guess that's to be expected.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night walk in the city (open)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next