Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night walk in the city (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Yami twitches as she says she can be reborn if killed, and that shed be excellent bait." I.......that will be last resort only....It has too much risk attached to it."There was no way he'd risk her in that manner." When we go, I'd like you to get the child out of there while i ....occupy the kidnappers. Itll be visous and....I don't want the child to see me before I'm done." Or you..Sighing, he looks at her." Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:26 pm

XiFeng eagerly absorbed his words. Get the child, he'll be the diversion, get out. How did she know when he would be done? Oh well she'd figure it out. But Yami being a diversion meant that she needed to be stealthy. No reason having a diversion if the person that's supposed to be hidden by it is tromping around asking for attention.

"I got it. Get the kid, and get out. Where do we meet up once I have the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Yami smiles grimly,"I'll be meeting you outside when I'm finished teaching them a lesson about the dos and do nots of monetary achievement. There's an entrance in the back you can use. They should have stashed the child near there.K...let's get this over with..."

30 minutes later...

A form glared from the roof into the skylight, gripping a cloth strip as whit mist drifted around its head. Then, it jumps,swinging high into the air as Breath pours out, surrounding him and transforming his clothes into the Armor,crashing through the skylight. The gangstersbfall back, shouting in surprise. Yami streaks toward them, and then there's screams...
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 pm

XiFeng snuck around the back one screaming from the front no doubt caused by Yami lured the guards at the back entrance away from their post. Quickly, she removed the bobby pins from her hair and picked the lock. Then she entered and re-locked the door behind her. Once inside, the rooms and hallways were empty. She turned into a bird just in case. Then she flew low to the ground throughout the back of the warehouse, searching for the room with the child. She quickly found it.

The child was tied to a chair and gagged. In addition two guards were seated at a table in the corner of the room playing cards. She flew a couple rooms away and turned human again. Two guards one lady. Here's to hoping they didn't have guns. She lit her hands on fire. She had to be close rang to hit them. She could turn back into a bird and try to use the Phoenix song, but she wasn't sure if that would five her enough to to change back and then get the child out. It was better this way.

XiFeng grabbed a hefty rock that was used as a paperweight on a desk. Then she stuffed the paperwork under it into her pocket just in case Yami wanted the information. Worst comes to worst she had paper to make into paper mache. Then she poked her head out the room and lobbed the rock as far down the hall as she could. It clattered against the floor. Apparently it was close enough to warrant the two guards attention because they drew twin colt .45's and stalked towards the noise. XiFeng slipped in behind them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Meanwhile Yami was causing hell, swiftly flowing throughout the main room and breaking digits and limbs on the way. Letting a thug hit him with a bat, he punches him in the mouth with the pommel of his Baton, shattering all Hus teeth and cracking the jaw, sending some  blood splashing onto the antiheroes shoulder as he sends his weapon hissing through the air. It connects, making a sound like a stick smacking a melon as it sends the groaning batter falling back.Grabbing a knife hand, he casually twists, dislocating the limb and following up with a kick, taking that one out of the fight. Grunting at the impact of several bullets, he turns, glaring at the gunmen, his golden eyes freezing them in fear."W-what is he?! Why won't he fall down?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:41 pm

The childs eyes widened fearfully when seeing XiFeng. She smiled reassurringly at the child, holding two thumbs up, and began untying the ropes. Once they were gone XiFeng undid the gag and motioned for the child to be quiet. Then she let her wings loose, hearing the guards start to return and grabbed the child. She burst from the room in flight, sharply turning the corner and zooming down the hall. The two guards cried out in alarm and raised their guns, firing shots. XiFeng grunted at two bullets hit her in the wings and one lodged itself in her back. Well that hurt.

Instead of taking the time to unlock the door, XiFeng secured the child in one arm and lit the other on fire, punching through the lock with the flames and colliding her body with it to force the door open. The sound of her pursuers faded away. Fearful of going back down, she flew straight up, imitating the behaviour of a flare and hoping Yami understood what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Yami looks up, seeing the 'flare', and nods. Good...now he could stop playing and finish this. He grabs a long strip, Breathing and forming a Staff, chuckling grimly as he hears some moan, which of course just sharpens their fear. Before his Armor could finish fading, he quickly renews his assault, fighting faster and meaner. Managing to leave the entire crew strewn across the floor, he quickly takes out the remaining gaurds, making sure to be careful since he couldn't make the Armor for a while. Having finally finished the  'lesson', Yami meets her outside, making sure to stay in the shadows so he wouldn't scare the child with his appearance."I'm finished...Sorry if I don't show myself, I'm a little...unseemly."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:49 pm

XiFeng let go of the child kept one arm around the child, who seemed shell shocked and unresponsive. The wings had already faded, taking their injuries with them. But the one in her back was messy and starting to be more pain than she could handle. She could handle a lot of pain after being used as a corpse. Drug dealers had kept her in a comatose state, implanting drugs in and out of her body and mailing her as some foreign persons relatives to get opium to China. Then she was put in several abusive families. None of that is to mention what punishment she endured while from her piano tutor when she didn't play well. More importantly, the blood that was spreading around her back was ruining one of the few good t shirts XiFeng had.

"Yami, I need a medical kit as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Yami blinks." They hurt you....yes, of course." He enters the building, till he finds what they need, then exits again, taking off his spattered jacket before exiting the shadows to help her." Okay...what do you need done?"He looks at her, concern gleaming slightly in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:28 pm

XiFeng looks at the child. 'Well first I think it would be a good idea to secure the kid. Running away would be dangerous and well...the kid seems scared so I don't trust 'em not to. After that I could love tweezers. They shot me in the back. The flames from my wing melted a lot of the bullet and took away a lot of its power, but keeping it in the skin isn't a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Yami nods, stepping toward the child, who flinches. The mage pauses,then kneels, looking into their eyes." Ey.....it was scary..huh?" Seeing a slight nod, he continues, keeping his voice at a gentle,calming pitch." I know what its like....but I took care of it, k?They'll not bother you again." He smiles gently." This nice lady has ouchies, so I have to help her out. Could you please let me tie your wrist to mine, so you stay where we can protect you?" Receiving another nod, he stands back up,pulling a long strip and tying one end to his wrist, then another to the child's,  turning to XiFeng and examining the wound, pulling a pair of tweezers and gently pulling the small peace of lead out." Sorry if that hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:50 pm

XiFeng smiled even though he couldn't see it. There was no way that could hurt, her back had gone completely numb. Something about dead nerve endings or whatever. She only reason she had been able to feel the bullets was because it had gotten past the skin. Pulling it out was much better than it going in.

"I don't have anything like advanced healing which would be amazing, so you'll have to disinfect it and stitch it. If you're too uncomfortable with that we can go back and I'll use the mirror in the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Yami shakes his head." No...I've seen,and received, my share of wounds. I'll try my best." He grabs a bottle of disinfectant, dipping the needle and thread in it before pouring the bottle on her back. Concentrating his Breath, he makes a trap thread,stitching the wound.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 pm

XiFeng felt little pinches of pain, like she were getting a shot at the doctors almost. She wondered at how her past had sort of prepared her for combat in a way. Her back was numb, as well as her hand and feet. Also, even though she was terribly inexperienced and had almost no fighting training what so ever and could hardly control her powers the way she should be able to, as a phoenix XiFeng had one hundred lives before she died. Either that or old age. It was a coincidence too good to be a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Yami finishes, examining it." Alright......that should hold...but no missions for awhile, well need for it to heal..." He looks at the child." And we got ourselves a little one who's up past their bedtime." He bends down, making a fart noise, and gets a giggle in return." There we go!Now, back to mommy and daddy, k?" He holds out his arms, but the child walks over to XiFeng." Well...alright,then." Disconnecting the strip as the child tugs on her pants, he grabs his coat, wrapping it up with a crinkling of money and storing the messy garnet under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night walk in the city (open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next