Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night walk in the city (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:36 am

Yami bites his lip." I......haven't felt anything like that for a long time,that's all, so...thanks.....Uhm...Anyways, let's go get you a decent sleeping area." He walks toward the door, holding it open for her as he secures his scarf and hood again,mentally calculating the amount of cash he has on hand...should be enough...

(Thank you for the compliment!!^^And ibsee! That explains the excellent posts! And that's fine! I'm stuck in a semimutter myself. I usually talk quietly, and that confined with my accent usually messes things up.^^)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:33 pm

XiFeng raised an eyebrow incredulously. Fun. Yami hadn't felt what it was like to have fun in a long time? How did a person live without fun? That was what her mother hated about her most, the inability to not cease her rambunctious whimsical behaviour because XiFeng had an addiction to fun.

She stepped through the door and rolled this thought over in her mind. She was always contemplating and never really finding a solid answer if an answer at all.

"Your...welcome? Then it's my turn to say thank you when we get the bed okay?"

(No problema. Thanks for telling me I write well ^^ warms le heart no? Speech impediments are terrible. I got rid of my accent very young because I grew up on an American Military base when we moved to America and the kids there are anti-accent up until middle school. But I still feel you on the soft speaking. People are always like, "What'd you say?" when I'm speaking at a normal volume. Repeating things is not a fun thing for me. Occassionally switching to a different language for a couple sentences will help if my speech gets muddled.)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Yami nods." Alright." He enters behind her, and looks around, nodding at all the futons. Yes, they had plenty......Hopefully the two roommates would be able to find a cheap,quality one. In taking the scent of leather and cloth, he looks at XiFeng."Is there anything you like in eyesite, or shall we look?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:07 pm

XiFeng let her eyes wander for a short second. A simple easy one would do fine. She looked at the shelf next to her, spotting a blue colour that reminded her of the sky. Remembering their short flight and fighting the temptation to roll her shoulders to get rid of the soreness, she pointed to it.

"That one is good."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Yami walks over to it, checking the price.Yes.., that should work.He smiles behind his scarf, nodding. This should do the job, it looked comfortable enough.Grabbing it, he walks over to the register, paying up and turning to Xi." Well..there you go....Now you should sleep well enough."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:40 pm

She followed behind Yami as he hoisted the futon and carried it over to the register. Well...now she had a bed. Well more of a nest since she had to turn fully into a bird to be able to sing the song. Tonight she would see if sleep helped facilitate the length of the calming effect. She would sing it once and if it kept Yami calm the entire night great! If not, same difference, she would just stay up a little later.

"Thanks you. I promise you'll be reimbursed for all of this mess somehow."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:58 pm

Yami blinks, nodding self consciously." Uhm.....You're welcome..." A slight hint of red could be seen on what could be seen on his face.Fighting baddies,sure. Setting morons straight,no problem. It was people thanking him for small stuff like this that he wasn't used to,even if she said she'd thank him..Shrugging, he picks the futon up, looking at her." Need anything else?"

(AAAARGH, TREACHROUS BRAIN! Anyways,late as is, its no trouble.^^I meant what I said. Its truly impressive. ^^ And aye...Mine seems to change.I've been called a German, a southern gentleman, and I kid you not,qoute little old Chinese man.)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:20 pm

"Not unless you have a random stash of Belgian chocolate? Always been a dream of mine. Better to keep it that way, it gives me something to look forward to."

Despite the joke, XiFeng couldn't think of anything just yet. She had everything that she needed in a backpack she had stored over in the park she usually went to in order to escape her father. She watched the small hint of red flush on his cheeks and then dissapear. So Yami was sensitive to 'thank you's'? That was bad, her ettiquette training had made giving her thanks a knee jerk reaction. Maybe it would be a good thing and she would help him get used to it?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Yami shakes his head,snorting at the joke." Sorry..nope, fraid not." He walks to the door, nodding at the salesperson as he balances her futon on his shoulder, holding the door open for her and examining the scene outside, as he usually did.The mage was surprised at how quickly all this had happened. Yesterday morning, he was alone, and no he had a roommate, a girl only a year or so younger than him. It had to be something in this city..He couldn't afford to soften too much...right?
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Such a dream was difficult indeed she mused. Speaking of difficult, XiFeng eyed the futon suspiciously. It looked heavy. She chewed her bottom lip, battle the guilt of letting Yami carry it. She couldn't do it by herself probably and it would look ridiculous if the two of them carried it together down the street.

"Is there any way that will make carrying that easier on you? It looks heavy." XiFeng finally caved in and just asked.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Yami steps out after her,  nodding. Nothing to worry about, it seemed. No threats that he could see...He looks at XiFeng when she asks if he needed help carrying her bed. The mage shakes his head reassuringly." It is no trouble. Its not that heavy, and I must get my training where I can anyway.But thank you."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:05 pm

XiFeng furrowed her brow again. How strong was this man? True it was just a simple half mattress, but after a while even something that seemed light at first began to weigh down on a person. It may be a man thing she reminded herself, and decided to let the subject alone. It could also just be concern a nice pat of her brain nagged.

"You train? Like with just strength or can people actually control their powers like that too?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Yami thinks about how to explain." Both. I suppose. My cl-....those with powers like mine trained from a young age to achieve perfection as best as their bodies can, and to achieve precision with their powers, as well.We...had a duty,so the training was hard...but it made me strong.That training....its saved my life a lot of times."He shrugs."It is what it is.."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:32 pm

XiFeng couldn't follow perfectly but she understood the gist of it. Yami had been very vague but basically, he had grown up being strictly trained in combat and sent out on missions that rivaled his level of expertise. That meant he had seen a lot of blood spilled and a lot of lives taken. Such a burden...no wonder he thought he didn't deserve happiness. No wonder his soul was cold and numb.

She scrunched up her nose. "I would say stop fighting but that's like asking me not to play the piano. Bittersweet but permanently a part of your identity no? Well I hope you listen good right here and right now mister because I live on fun. Literally I will shrivel up and die without it, so somewhere inbetween all the doom and gloom, make sure you have some time left to share some laughs with me." She smiled. "They make you live longer."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Yami blinks at her request, then snorts." I guess I can give it a try..." He thinks to himself. You can't get too close...You know what happens to those that gets close to you...you don't want that to happen to her,....He sighs." Xifeng....Uhm, I thought I should let you know...the people who get close to me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night walk in the city (open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next