Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNight walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Voting_barNight walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night walk in the city (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:51 pm

She smiled sheepishly at Yami. Oops. She really needed someone to help her with this whole fire thing. She obviously wasn't adapting to it well on her own. Still, he was being pretty nice. In fact, Yami held out her breakfast. Food was good. XiFeng took the breakfast. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Yami blinks, suprised, as she smiles at him,  then snorts, turning his attention back to his meal,nodding at her thanks." It was nothing." He finishes his meal, standing up and wiping his mouth with a nampkin, then grabs his hoodie and scarf, making sure the tassels hidden withing the sleeve were accessible.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:21 pm

XiFeng watched him for the sake of having nothing else to do. She couldn't pretend all day that she could follow him like a lost puppy. But if she went home, her father was going to kill her, or she was accidentally going to kill her father. Maybe it was best. She brushed a finger over a bruise on her face and winced. The ramifications though... What would come would come she decided. No more being a punching bag.

"My father."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Yami geared up, making sure he has enough strips to do the job today.He pulls the scarf up, covering the lower half of his face again, then glances at Xi as she says her father. He thinks a second, then nods, realizing, his eyes narrowing as he tenses slightly." I see......Looks like there a talk to be had....I'm ready when you are."He glances at her, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:53 pm

XiFeng glanced to the side, nervous, and shuffled her feet. "I guess."

She didn't really think this was going to work. He would beat the tar out of her father at worst. At best he would threaten him. Either way, she was probably going to get whatever happened two fold in punishment. But even just a chance was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Yami nods. She seemed nervous. That was to be expected. It was no easy feat,facing your nightmares. He knew that personally.....He nods at her, dropping his cold persona momentarily." I know this is scary...But, I'll be there, and I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you worse,okay?" He pulls down his scarf,smiling gently at her, then turns, walking toward the door,pulling his scarf back over his lower face.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:50 pm

XiFeng wrapped her arms around her middle, contemplating his words. Yami had demons too, that was obvious. Even if her father did hurt her, she would just run again. This time she would take off as a bird, fly far, and never go back.

"I'm ready." she resolved.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Yami nods." Good." They exit the building, and head to her home. As they walk along the street,he looks at her." Do you itend to stay there, Xifeng?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:37 pm

XiFeng followed as Yami led the way through his neighborhood. There was no way she could remember all the twists and turns. That was probably why he chose it, so that none could track him home.

"There's nowhere else I can go. I can't really...control...what I do so I can't do any work with that and I'm still too young to gain a regular job that would provide me with the means to move away because I need a parents permission for the work permit. Plus, I'm just a foster kid. Who would care?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Yami thinks.".....hmm..." He didn't quite want her to stay with him. Too easy to remind him he was human...But, he didn't want her to stay where she would be beat on," If you wish...you can stay with me. Its not a comfortable place, but I was planning on moving soon anyway.As for money" He finishes the sentence with a touch of humour entering his voice." Battlefield spoils do wonders, though if need be I can get a job."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:02 pm

XiFeng was shocked at his offer. That was...beyond generous. But if this talk didn't work it was her only other option. Even if Yami did seem slightly averted to it. Then she took in his advice. She would risk a battle when she couldn't control her powers. It was better to learn to fake a signature or find an underground job.

"We'll see what happens I guess."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:22 pm

Yami nods." Very well." Eventually, they get there, and Yami breathes in, then out, his eyes growing colder as he preps himself for whatever needed done. It was evident he was nothing to mess with, and people quickly walked around the two.".....I am ready, if you are."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:15 pm

"I'll never be ready. But this is as good a time as any to confront him." She smiled. "Thanks again for your help."

With that XiFeng led Yami into the apartment complex, up the stairs, and opened her apartment door. Her dad was waiting, as usual, with a beer in one hand, perched on the old torn up seat, with the television on in front of him. He quickly noticed the man behind her and jumped up rushing over to his 'daughter.'

"XiFeng! Your home! Thank god, I was so worried. You were gone all night and I couldn't find you." He hugged her and XiFeng flinched at the contact. It was all a lie. He didn't want anyone to know about what he did to her. For all her father knew, Yami was a social worker.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:04 am

Yami followed her up into the apartment. Of course, her roach of a father put on a act,but he noticed the flinch.He reaches out, laying his hand on the mans shoulder and leaning in, speaking into his ear." Tell me, insect....do you think me fooled? She's told me how you treat her. Not a lot, true...but I can guess. And what I'm guessing? It makes me far, far from pleased...Now, you're probably going to feel the urge to strike back, either at me or the very person you're meant to look over. If you wish to finish this day in one price, you will resist that urge. You will allow her to make a choice. Either she stays, or goes. The first, you never,ever raise a hand or cruel word against her again. I will check in, I will watch. You will not see me, or hear me.The second, you let her walk out, with all of her things. You do not come after her, you do not attempt to make trouble for her in any way. Failure on any of these will lead to me making sure you are no longer a threat. Now,before you laugh, let me tell you what I have faced. I have fought the undead, struck down imps, looked into the eyes of demons and seen them flinch, destroyed things that would leave the mind of a fool like you broken.You are literally nothing to me. But, I'll go ahead and give you a choice. But, I would advice you choose wisely." He steps back, staring into the mans eyes, his own not angry,not amused, but nearly emotionless, as if the father was truly nothing but a insect.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:14 am

The father stepped back a bit and gulped. He didn't need proof. The eyes on that boy were dead and cold. It sent shivers up the father's spine. The little asian wh(ao)e wasn't worth it. XiFeng knew that look in her father's eyes. He was giving up. On her.

"She isn't worth it. If you want the useless thing so much. Take it."

Despite it all XiFeng felt her heart clench in pain. Even someone like this didn't want her around. Her own parents as well. Her real ones threw her away just like this. She should hate this man for the abuse, but some stupid, silly part of her had hoped at least...and now it was all gone again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night walk in the city (open)   Night walk in the city (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night walk in the city (open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next