Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Vote_lcapMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Voting_barMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Vote_lcapMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Voting_barMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 am

"Well that's fascinating." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 am

"so what do you guys want to do now?"

Claira said as dominic hugs clair from behind looking from over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 am

Hotwire looked at his watch.

"Hey paige... I have a titans meeting in like 20 minutes, and you should be able to use your portals again. From here it'll take at least ten minutes to get back to the tower... I need to get going."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 am

"aw come on that would leave you with 10 mins left I have some video games in side we could totally play a round of hyper space turbo rush 5."

Claira said smiling as akow shakes her head.

"no clair hes right and besides knowing hotwire he'll need that extra 10 minutes for some sientifical thingy."

Akow said not really wanting to have hotwire neer clair that much longer kinda being over protective with hotwire now. Clair already took dominic from her and there was no way Akow would let her do that with hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 am

"Great. Well it was nice to meet you two... again... sort of."

He turned to Akow.

"Well, I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:43 am

"yeah..."

Akow says as she opens a rift her fake smile barely a smile now.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Hotwire gave Akow a quick kiss and ran through the portal yelling 'bye' as he left.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:27 pm

AKow crosses her arms as she closes the rift and sighs

"wanna play video games?"

"yeah sure why not?"

akow and the other two go into clairs house and plays video games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7