Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Memories.....( Grimm) Vote_lcapMemories.....( Grimm) Voting_barMemories.....( Grimm) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Memories.....( Grimm) Vote_lcapMemories.....( Grimm) Voting_barMemories.....( Grimm) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Memories.....( Grimm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Memories.....( Grimm) Empty
PostSubject: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:09 pm

A large, heavily muscled form strides down the path,humming a song and adjustimg the katana on his belt.Glancing around, he sighs. What a lovely day...He grins, putting prominent canines on display, and with a boom plops down beneath a tree. Nodding his head happily, the warrior tilts back the hat on his head, pulling out a bottle of sake, though he shivers from the enchanted cloth keeping it cold.FOOL!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?OUR LORD, AND YOUR GOD, EXPECTS YOU TO MEET THE GRIMM SHORTLY!! He chuckles, shaking his head."Calm yourself, Decatiu...By the Forger, one would think you would learn patience,in your current...state." Ignoring the angry growl inside his head, Toji uncorks the bottle, raising it to take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Johnathan mumbled to himself as he made his way down the councils headquarters he really did not like a couple of the members personalities while they all made a decent team they just didn't always agree on everything. He tightened the straps on his shield and sword as he tried to recall the clan cultural background he had studied of the Okami clan incase he needed it. He was the one to meet their clan head again while he normally didn't need the edquite with the man his elders made him know it not that he minded learning about his friend's culture. As Toji came into veiw drinking sake Johnathan decided to try a new ruin spell and used it to climb up the trees using the spell and made his way to where he was right above Toji and said, "Talking to your friend in your head again."

Before dropping down in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:35 pm

( OK, we've established that this is a long, long time ago, right?^^)

Toji smiles as the heavenly necter is about to enter his mouth,but...At the sound of the voice, he instinctively clenches his hand shut,spewing it out."BLAAAARG?!" The Okamian stares mournfully at the shattered remnants for a brief,stunned second."......HOLD ON,MY PRECIOUS HEAVEN DRINK!!!" He's suddenly scrabbling on the ground, picking up bottle shards and sipping what little he could,before giving up with a sigh and looking at John."How....How could you be so cruel?!? I've been waiting 100 years for that to reach its maturation!" As he clutches onto John's pants,the ( obvious by now) 'hot spirited' warrior bangs his fist on the path, making it crack. With a pained sigh, he gets up,nodding."Yes, Decatiu was scolding me like a cub, again.Its good seeing you, scrawny!!!" The oversized wolf spirit gives his friend a bone crushing hug.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:55 am

Johnathan laughed and said, "I didn't think you lose your sake." Johnathan grimaced as his friend pounded the ground breaking it and his grimaced even more as he is hugged and could fill his bones being crushed and said , "All right you mangy mutt let me go before you break something lily will kill me if I come back with something broken and it's good to see you as well."

Once he was let go Johnathan would check to make sure nothing was broken and take large breaths of air before saying, "My elders wanted me to speak with you about something my friend they are forming a group to be reprasentives for them to protect humans from those of the magical realms that will do them harm and should it happen protect magical races from humans, much like your clan does. Since I am the closest of the group to you my teachers asked me to see if you would join them in making this group or at least helping us right now there are eight of us. I also have a personal favor to ask I need different weaponry this sword and shield are not working for me they fill unnatural to me do you know any other things I could use as weapons."

(OOC:yep reason Johnathan has no scythe and shield spell was new he doesn't even know they can be used for shields yet. )
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:42 am

Toji laughs uproariously." Ha!!! I'm far from mangy, Grimm!"He listens, stroking his beard as he nods."Hmm..hmm..A group, huh? One to do that which my clan does...Interesting. I expect the Forger would be pleased to at least affliate with such a group..And ah! You need new arms, hmm? Very well!" The giant okamian thinks, then nods." You know...I've heard tales of the spirit of Death itself taking on a certain form, one called the Grim Reaper. It wields a....what do you foreigners call it...a sythe. What about one of those?That way, you can be called the Grimm Reaper,yahahahaha!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:46 am

"Well the grim's are the servants of the reaper so I wouldn't be surprised if that is why the sword and shield feel off let's give it a shot. As for not being mangy just keep telling yourself that maybe one day it will be true. Unlikely but you never know." Said Johnathan with a smile and then turned serious again and said, "So do I need to wait here while you go talk to the forger about my elders request if not I would like to go with you the longer I am away from headquarters the better right now some of us got into a fight mainly do to our views on how to go about certain situations that are starting to come up. Right now it isn't anything to concerning we just not sure how to go about it just yet and the elders want us to figure out it for ourselves before they will help us."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Toji laughs as John counters his assertion that he's not mangy, flicking his shoulder playfully."Yahahaha!!! We'll just have to see!!" Then his friend speaks some more."Ah, I see!! Yes, by all means, come with." He starts walking."So....a little trouble amongst the pack? I see..."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 2:47 am

"You could say that yes mostly we all are fighting to be alpha of the group I think." Said Johnathan as he rubbed where he was flicked as he followed his friend towards where the man's clan called upon their God or wherever they where going.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:12 pm

Toji nods."I see.....It can be difficult, choosing your alpha. Those who respond only to strength can be particularly stubborn." The warrior strokes his beard sagely.Pausing, he glances around. This looked like a good spot. No humans to scare or risk going where they were going.He grins at John, nudging him."Ha!!! Watch this!!!" Muttering a chant under his breath, the near giant crouches, rearing back a open hand, then sends it hissing forward, seeming to plunge it into the air itself before gripping onto a invisible handle, which soon turns visible, with the rest of the door. It was huge, and made of would iron.Grunting, he pulls it open."Well....let's go visit the old man!!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:39 pm

"I know that well enough orgers are a pain to deal with in that regard." Said Johnathan as he watched his friend stroke his beard. Before Toji nodged him and told him to watch and caused him to stare in surprise as a door appeared out of thin air. Johnathan asked, "This isn't like a light fairy ring is it?" But stepped through anyway and hoped he wouldn't throwing up.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Toji grins."Nope. Completely safe,my good friend." He follows through, gesturing to the forest surrounding them."Welcome to the old mans realm." The okamian grins, breathing in the scent with a pleased sigh, relaxing. Hooking his hands on his obi, Toji glances around the sky. Aaaah, there's the smoke."Well, we're blessed. He's already at his forge today. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Johnathan sighed upon hearing that and was surprised as he was now in a forest he couldn't help but smile he liked this realm as Toji said they where blessed and that the forger was already at his forges . johnathan said, "We shall lead the way my good fellow." with a mock bow before strighting and started walking toward the smoke trail guessing toji would tell him which way he need to go as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:23 am

Toji grins, laughing."Yes, let us go bother the wizened old goat." They wall through the forest, and eventually wind up in a clearing, where a forge was being used. A huge, even bigure then Toji,heavily muscled form straightens up, glancing at the two, snorting at the cheeky grin on the Okamians face."Greetings, Forger-Jiisan!!" The Forger, looking only a couple years older then him, shakes his head."Impudent pup....Greetings, Grimm-kun....How are you?" 
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:47 am

Johnathan blinked as he came to the clearing where the forger was at saw that he was even taller than Toji gulping slightly while the god's attention was on his worshiper and then the gods attention was placed on him as he asked how he was and said, "I am fine Forger-san, how are you? Also I am still not use to the honorrifcis please forgive me if I use them incorrectly."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:07 pm

The god chuckles, nodding. Spotting Toji eyeing his sake pantry, he waves a hand, surrounding it with metal. Ignoring the grumbling, he smiles at the foreign warrior."Not tgo worry. I know disrespect is meant. Now then, wheat is it that you're here for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories.....( Grimm)   Memories.....( Grimm) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories.....( Grimm)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next