Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Voting_barMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Voting_barMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:23 pm

"any when huh? risky move hotwire how do you know that if you take me back in time i wont just manipulate the events that go on causing changing half the earths population into chickens who breath fire that are also renamed to poblo?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Hotwire looked at akow with a look that just screamed 'Seriously?'

"I... I don't know what to say to that. Try to work with me here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:04 pm

akow bursts into laughter.

"dude get a sence of humor"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 am

Hotwire put on a sort of pouty look.

"I have one..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:15 pm

"but clearly not the same as mine, I mean clearly I can find the Joker funny but from what i get with you you wouldn't find him funny"

Akow said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Hotwire turned around and began shaking Akow in a comical manner. “Quit changing the subject and tell me where you want to go!”
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Akow laughs a little smiling under her mask

"Duuuuude I caaan't t-think whiiile yooour shaaakiiiing meeee!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 pm

"Only if you quit being difficult!" Hotwire jokingly said as he stopped shaking her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:19 pm

"I'm not being difficut.... I'm being a smart ass which just so happened to be my runner up pick on a code name."

Akow says smileing
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Hotwire facepalmed.

"Just stop torturing me and tell me where you want to go for our next date... and be serious this time or so help me I will take it back." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Akow thought a while making series of hmmms and thinking sounds petting her imaginary beard then shrugs.

"I dunno I..... wait... YES I DO! we go back in time and go over and get issue number one of.... wait for it... TEEN TITANS! but well have to be in my dimension to read it. so do you think we can go...."

Akow grabs hotwires bicep with both hands shaking him while she does a long held out gasp.

"WHILE WERE THERE WE CAN GET ALL THE ISSUE 1 OF ALL THE ORIGINAL COMICS AND THEY LIKE ONLY COSTED LIKE 10 CENTS BACK THEN, THEN WE CAN PUT THEM IN A SAFE AT A BANK THAT STILL EXISTS NOW AND THEN WE CAN TAKE THEM OUT IN THE FUTURE SO I CAN HAVE THEM NOW! but we can just bring them back with us or else they wont look real"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 pm

"You got it." Hotwire said. He thought it would be a great use of that machine of his.

"Well my time-pad is back in my dimension, but once the hour is up... we can go. Our do something else. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:28 am

"well I-..."

Akow's cell phone goes off playing the song Three days grace - Just like you about 40 seconds into the song akow takes a few steps to the left from hotwire and picks up the phone.

"Hey mom...... mom I already told you I'm studying with Dominic.... WHAT NO!.... Mom ew gross he's like a few feet away from me what if he just heard that comment?..... No Mom I haven't done any thing with him yet and I don't feel comfortable talking about this when he's right next to me.... I don't care if you want to talk about boys I'm in the middle of studying..... aw come on 10 mins?.... I know that was the agreed time but can't I have just a little longer? ....... cool thanks see you in an hour bye mom... love you too."

Akow hangs up the phone and walks back over to hotwire scrating the back of her head laughing nervously.

"uh sorry about that hotwire"

(ooc: and before you say anything yes hotwire i know he didn't tell her his real name but there's a good reason why she used his real name so stop possibly filling your briskets and reply XP
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 am

"oh, it's fine." Hotwire said walking with her.

Hotwire decided to needle her a little. "So what did your mom want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:57 am

"well I told her I went over to some super smart kid from my school whose some technology prodigy or something over at my school named Dominic or something. I don't really know him all to well but he apparently came over here after some weird accident at his last school or something. He gets bullied a lot but I kinda have to help him since he promised to help me out in algebra...... dang it i got side tracked again, I swear my A.D.D will be the death of me one day.... what what did you ask again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next