Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Voting_barMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Voting_barMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Hotwire waited for AKOW to come back through. He had a guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry... I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I saw her... claira... and she looked so disappointed in me. I just couldn't.

He then smiled.

"But enough of that. Guess we're stuck here for an hour."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Akow comes through the portal and hears hotwire but her attention was more focused on group of villians behind him.

"uh hotwire..... i think we forgot 2 things.... one we were still in the jail..... and two my dimention is filled with bad guys including the jail.."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Hotwire looked at the hoards of advancing criminals. He noticed most of them were filing out of cells into the main hall they were standing in.

"Oh fun..."

He held out his hand. The broken mechanisms that controlled the doors dissasembled, and reformed, making the cell doors fall at high speeds taking out half the opponents, the remaining few in the hallways advanced on them.

"You're up."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:53 pm

"show off...."

Akow runs at one of the men and hits him in the facewith her face knocking him out. AKow then puts her staff on his stomach and slids he man on the ground as she runs at a crowd of men. she then flings the man at the crowd knocking them all down. Akow then runs at another crowd and starts to beat them up.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:06 am

Hotwire pulled his explosive discs and hurled them at a few droves of advancing criminals, blowing them away.

Soon there were only 5 left...

"Piece of cake..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:26 am

Akow smiles under her mask and looks to hotwire.

"dow you want to take them or should i?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

"I got this." Hotwire said as he ran forward. One of the men had some sort of energy riot control gun, no doubt taken from jail personnel when they overran the place. Hotwire held his hand up, causing the gun to misfire, knocking him back. Raising his hand, the gun floated and pointed towards each of the men. In sequence, it knocked each of them into submission.

"And we're good." He said walking by the cells, containing the criminals desperately trying to claw at him through the bars. They couldn't even get within a foot of grabbing him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 am

AKow walks over to hotwire still holding her staff as she looks to the prisoners and talks as if she was talking to a cute little baby.

"awww how cute they think they can get to us, you wish you could have a chance at this now don't you."

Akow says before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 am

Hotwire laughed for a few minutes. "So where to now?" He asked.

"I mean... we can't exactly return into the jail... they'll figure us out. Back to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:08 pm

"NO WAY! my mom said 'If I ever catch you with that Hotwire kid again you wn't see the light of day ever again! he gets into way to many dangerous things!' "
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:11 pm

"And you don't?" Hotwire said jokingly, as they walked from the jail.

"I really have to make this up to you. Next date, your choice. Anywhere, I'll make it happen."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 pm

"as far as my mom knows hotwire, no I don't and id like it to say that way ok?"

akow follows hotwire out of the jail.

"dude you know you just basically said i can go and waste all your money "
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 pm

"It's fine. I repeat, I owe you." He said continuing to walk.

"Besides, we haven't really gone on an actual date... you know... as civilians."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:35 pm

"well that my boy friend is because being civillians is considered being normal. and being normal is boring and no fun!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:37 pm

"True... but still. Anywhere. You name, I'll bring you anywhere..." Hotwire paused and thought of his recent temporal travels.

"Or any-when."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next