Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Vote_lcapThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Voting_barThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Vote_lcapThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Voting_barThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Empty
PostSubject: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:44 am

Hotwire was ecstatic. He had finally convinced AKOW to go on patrol with him. They were passing near the jump city park when they heard screams. There stood a man, attacking civilians, for no seemingly good reason. Hotwire quickly up-linked to the titans mainframe, and ran an I.D.

The computers immediately identified the criminal as "Void"

Hotwire hopped off his cycle, and got ready to fight alongside his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:56 am

Akow was riding with hotwire holding onto them as they drove talking over the enngine.

"this is boring i thought you said it wasn't gonna be boring!"

akow sees void off into the distanceas hotwire stops and she gets off.

"scratch that boring part"

AKow says pulling out her staff adjusting her bandanna and wing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:02 am

"Told you this was going to be fun. Just sometimes it take less time than others."

Hotwire made a dash forward, holding his hands out. On the fountain of the park, one of the nozzles turned and began spraying, with enough force that it caught void off balance. He then regained his balance, and made a jump over Hotwire.

"AKOW! Your turn!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:05 am

AKow runs with hotwire and as void jumps over hotwire akow twirls her her staff around her and uses it like a baseball bat to hit void to the ground.

"oh yeah score one for us!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:09 am

Hotwire would hold out his hand to a light post, and cause it to disassemble. He sent the parts flying towards. Void. A portal would open beneath him and he would re-appear behind AKOW.

"AKOW! Look out!"

Void opened another portal, and tendrils of pure dimensional energy would reach out to grab her, attempting to drag her in.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:14 am

AKow starts to be pulled in as the shards come at her. Akow holds up one hand opeing a rif that the shards go threw and holds up another to go infrount of the oone void made so shed go into hers instead but acidentaly forms it inside voids rift.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:21 am

As the rifts formed inside one another, Void flipped back, as a dome of dimensional enrgy formed around AKOW. Pure fear filled Hotwire's eyes.

"AKOW! NO!"

Love you see... can make you do really stupid things. What Hotwire did next was one of them.

He ran into the energy dome and attempted to push AKOW out.

He was too late. Before he could push her out, the energy reached critical levels. In a flash of light they were gone. Leaving nothing But a few pieces of a broken down street-lamp... and one confused Void.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 am

the rift akow and void made spits akow out onto a teenage girl with redish hair tan cargo pants that are rolled up to her knees, a rand and white strapped tee shirt a yellow bandanna on her neck and a tan hat. The girl had been riding on her skate broad her mom got her last year for her birthday because she broke her last one and was holding a grim reaper demonic like red and black scythe. Akows wigs was massed up but akow fixed her wig and looked to the girl as she slowly got up holding her head as both of their hats are knocked off. the two speak at the same time handing each other their hats

"You should have yelled watch out for falling girls before you fell on me oh and heres your hat"
"I should have yelled watch out for falling girls before I fell on you oh and heres your hat"

the two realized they spoke at the same time and smile speaking again at the same time in sarcastic tones.

"Well that wasn't weird at all"
"Well that wasn't weird at all"

They then put on their hats picking up their stuff watching a boy run past them.

"oh yeah villian uuuh i'll be right back i want to talk to you in a sec so stay here"

The girl riding her skate borad over to what appeard to be a dragon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:42 am

As hotwire landed, he fell at the feet of a boy who was chasing a dragon like creature.

"Excuse me. Villains. Come on Kim! Don't let that massive ego of yours slow you down!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:55 am

akow runs over to hotwire helping him up

"are you ok?"

The girl also known as kimmy but usually goes by kim opens a rift that looks simular to akows and comes out another on from behind the boy. Kimmy rides her skateboard up from behind him using her scythe to trip him laughing riding onwards back to where she was shouting.

THATS FOR SAYING I HAVE A BIG EGO DUFFUS!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:59 am

As the boy stood up, he began running after them at an accelerated run... somewhat aided by the fact that electricity seemed to be flowing from his shoes onto the metal floor.

"Sis! Wait up! We're on the same team you know!"

Hotwire turned to AKOW.

"Yeah I'm fine... should we chase them? Sounds like a good villain fight. Besides. We have no idea where we are. What better way to get info than to ask the natives."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:07 am

Akow pulls out her skatboard running after them throwing it to the ground hopping on it as she yells to hotwire.

"DONT USE THE WORD NATIVES IT MAKES YOU SOUND STUPID!"

she says as she rides past the boy and up to the girl and the girl looks to her.

"skate broader huh? glad to see another girl whose into skateboarding instead of hover boarding"

Akow fist bumbs kimmy

"im kimmy"

"im akow"

"well your a girl so i guess thats your code name"

"yeah it stands for ass kicking on wheels"

"epicness!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:12 am

Hotwire and the other boy caught up to kimmy and AKOW both out of breath.

Hoverboarding?" Hotwire asked.

The other boy looked at him like he was off his rocker.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:51 am

The two girl both hop off their hover boards at the same time and kimmy looks to akow.

"rocket launcher?"

kimmy asks akow assumeing she knew what she was talkin about which akow did considering that was one of her favoratie moves from one of her favoratie comic books the teleporter issue 45. akow smiles widely under her mask and knods once.

"if only we had some music this would be awesomer."

Kimmy picks up her skate board and pokes the grim reapers eye and it glows bright red and music plays.

"oh my god you can not get any cooler."

she says as akow runs at kimmy and kimmy runs at akow and they grab each others left arms and they start to spin as kimmy makes a portal them both going through it and coming back out spinning right above the dragon and they let go of each others arms holding up their weapons and akow pops her blades out of her staff and the y both land on the dragons head as they both yell

"WAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO"
"WAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO"

They bot stab the eyes of the dragon as it screaches and starts the fling its head around but akow and kimmy hold on not falling off.

[ooc: the song:
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:58 am

Hotwire turned to the boy.

"Is she always like this?"

"Oh you have no idea... KIM! Wait up!" He began running. As he did, his hand sparked. Large amounts of electricity flowed from them, until they formed the shape of giant mallets. Which he slammed into the dragonoids gut, slamming it back.

Hotwire looked around, and noticed they were still in the park... only it was later in the day, and some of the buildings looked different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next