Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Toji,animal-fied. Vote_lcapToji,animal-fied. Voting_barToji,animal-fied. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Toji,animal-fied. Vote_lcapToji,animal-fied. Voting_barToji,animal-fied. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toji,animal-fied.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:00 pm

(You know how the series had these kooky episodes that were more comedy than anything else?Well,yep,this is basically the same thing.In it,Toji gets shot by a Animalfying Ray, and gets turned into his inner self's animal,and him and anyone who wants to join in go on a funny,kooky journey through several demensions to get back his original form.Let the comedy start!!!)

Relaxing on a bench,Toji grinned,signing various autographs from various,normal kids."Man,it's good being famous."Finishing up, he started walking toward the hotdog stand.Zzzzap!!'Eh?!What was that?Oh well.'Walking a few steps,he blinked.'Why is it that everything's taller?"He looked causally to the mirror like survace of a nearby trashcan,and froze."Yelp!!?"Looking back at him was a lightning blue wolf pup with a faux-hawk type ruffle on his head,and white on his paws and muzzle.Eyes wide,he watched as a flock of girls descended down on him."Awww so cute!!""Who's is he?" "Maybe we should take him home."Blinking, Toji opened his muzzle."......Yelpyelpyelp!!!" ' What's happened to me!!?'Blurring off to the tower,Toji grinned.'Well,at least I still have my strength.'Blurring into the living room,Toji ran around,yelping.'Help!Emergency!Urgent need for assistance!!'
Back to top Go down

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Brianna walked in, yawning irritably. It was a Sunday. In her book, that meant sleeping till noon. Not that anything could have woken her up - she slept like a rock. But she could blame Toji anyway.

'What? Wait... who's there?'

She rubbed her eyes in annoyed confusion, not fully awake, and frowned at the blue dog racing around her living room. Then she remembered she was in Titan's Tower, not her apartment, and scowled in even more confusion. She needed a coffee.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Toji howled.'Its me,Toji!'Looking around,he spots a pencil and paper.Grabbed the pencil between his jaws,he scrawled on the paper:Toji-->,the arrow pointing towards him.His tail wagging, he sat down."Wuff!!"
Back to top Go down

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 am

Brianna knelt down to read the paper, then looked disbelievingly at her teammate-turned-wolf cub. He left for a few hours, and when he came back he was a hyperactive dog? A blue dog?

Why had she ever agreed to move into this madhouse?

Hey, Bree. Wanna hear something super cool?

Not particularly, no.

Rai, the peacekeeper of the three ghosts, sighed. What Callum was going to say is that we can talk to animals, Brianna. We might be able to help you communicate with the little wolf.

Gee, thanks for telling me that earlier. It might've been useful.

The girl rubbed her tired eyes and looked back at Toji. At least she could talk to him now. Though she wasn't so sure about her translators.

'Alright, genius, how the hell did you get yourself turned into a dog?'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Eltrecity ran through Toji's hair,Er, fur,making it puff out,particuly his tail.Not noticing,he barks.'Not my fault!!I was just walking,and then I hear a zap!Bam!!I'm a furball,being mobbed by a group of girls wanting to cuddle me!!Do you know how embarrassing for a halfdemon to be called cute!?'He cocks his head.'Oooh!!I see your ghosts!!They're faint,but theyre there!!Hi!!'Wagging his tail, Toji waves his paw.
Back to top Go down

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Brianna smiled a little as Elijah translated Toji's words as he barked them. She liked animals, even if they were hyperactive and blue. And she was in a better mood now that she was kind of awake. Figuring they would have a better chance of turning the wolf back to normal if they were at the scene of the crime, Brianna asked him.

'Okay, then, where were you when that happened?'

Aww, he's so cute! And he can see us, too!

Thought you were meant to be the serious one.

Tell him hello back.

Brianna raised an eyebrow as Toji waved to her ghosts. She couldn't see them. How come he could? Was it because he was half-demon?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Toji sat down,obviously thinking.'oh yah, I was at the south part of the park,hanging out with a few regular kids.I walked toward a hotdog stand,and then bam!!' He tilts his head.'This is interesting.I could see your spirits before,but only as faint prbs,barely there.Now,they're clearer,and obviously human.Maybe it's my being half demon and canine combined?'He gets an idea,and try's summoning one of his weapons.As he thought it would,it failed.Putting his paws over his muzzle,he whimpered."TI knew it!!My meta weapon patch is missing,so that ability is gone.And I can't fight like I ussually do,either!!'He growled,his fur puffed out,making him look faintly ridiculous.'When I get my hands,Er,paws on the one who did this to me...'
Back to top Go down

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 am

Brianna nodded thoughtfully as Toji theorized on his sudden ability to see Rai, Callum and Elijah. It made sense. The three ghosts had always hinted at animals being more perceptive to the supernatural than humans were, and they'd just revealed they could speak animal-language too. The girl's smile returned as Toji's fur puffed out in frustration. He was kind of cute in wolf-cub form. She resisted the urge to throw him a bone and see if his animal instincts took over, instead standing up and considering their options. It seemed the best idea was to go look for clues back at the park.

'Well, give me a minute to get dressed,' Brianna had only just realized that she was still in the T-shirt and shorts she'd slept in and her hair was a frizzy mess, 'and we can go to the park and try to find out what happened. And who did it.'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 am

Toji nodded.'Wemight need the help of some of the others,also.'Setting down, he thought of the pros of the situation,waiting for Brianna to get back.'Well,I have enhanced senses,can see spirits more clearly,and I still have my strength,speed,and ability to think.'
Back to top Go down

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:26 pm

It would be at that time that JaK & Will entered into the common room. Sage wearing a ripped at the sleeves black tank top with a faded (T) logo on the front of it signaling their team. All gray skinny jeans with a ripped hole at the knee on the right one. Some purple air max 95 sneakers and his old necklace that he acquired in Gotham. His body was also dripping wet with sweat from head to toe, highlighting his grey colored, yet toned muscled arms. His hair also kinda spikey yet wet as if he got out of the shower and then just shook it around like a dog. They had just finished combat practice and Will was teaching JaK a few more martial arts techniques JaK had never learned of. Seeing as he had gotten a proper MMA education and JaK's was acquired off the streets he found learning from Will pretty useful. However, upon entering the room the two boys would spot Brianna with wolf form Toji and JaK immediately facepalmed.

"No,No,No! What is with you women and bringing dogs in here? First Grace with her puppy, Mercy and now you brought this...Ugly blue little wolf pup? Seriously, a crime fighting team is not a safe environment for pets."

As JaK would speak he looked at Toji with a expression that said 'WTF is that anyway!?'

OT: I say we make this cannon and move the thread to Main Ops room. Could be just a funny story in the day of the life of TTE?
Back to top Go down

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 pm

(I agree, it doesn't really have to be AU.)

'Why the hell would I want a blue dog? Toji somehow got himself turned into that. And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get dressed.'

Brianna's good mood disappeared with her dignity as her two teammates walked in. She'd already known JaK was a jerk, but he could have at least asked before ranting at her. And it was embarrassing enough that Toji had woken her up looking like a mess, but now JaK and Will got to share the joke too. She at least knew Toji a little better; they'd trained together, after all. The other two were kind of intimidating to Brianna. That in mind, she hurried off to her room, a slight blush covering her cheeks as she left.

Smooth, Bree. Real smooth.

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 pm

That's a pretty nice dragon punch you got down, Jak. I see that you've learned a lot from watching the others here play Street Fighter, but I'm pretty sure I'm a better teacher than Ryu.

Dressed in some blue gym shorts and a bright blue soccer jersey, Will follows Jak into the room to see Brianna playing with a blue dog. Gazing at the pup, Will feels that there's something familiar coming from the puffy furball. Before he had the chance of saying anything, JaK had asked why it was here and Brianna told them it was Toji. She then rushed past the two boys, headed to her room to get into some clothes besides her sleepwear.

That was... Brianna? Do you two have any history?
Back to top Go down

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 pm

As Brianna took a temporary leave JaK's jaw dropped and his eyes turned big white and animeish in style. Leaning over towards the dog he just couldn't accept this was Toji. Then again, he had seen weirder stuff. Taking the chance to poke the little mut while speaking at it with a rather wondering expression?

"Toji...Is that you in there? Read his---I mean its mind Will. Is he really in there?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Will's face changes into a confused expression as he looks back and forth at Toji and JaK.

Uh, JaK. You know I haven't been able to communicate with animals before. But maybe this might work since this is a human turned into a dog.

Looking into the blue pup's eyes, Will concentrates on sending it a message to see if he can connect with the dog.

Toji, is this you? Are you able to say anything back in your head?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:36 pm

'Well,Duh,its me!!!By way,Jak-boss.I AM NOT a ugly little wolf pup.I'm a cool looking wolf blue pup.'Toji sorta sighed.'sorry, it's just...well,I'm rather...um,well anyways,it's me,indeed.I was walking along,and then Zzzap!I'm a puppy!'Toji whimpered.'Why couldn't I have been a big wolf!!?'

(I don't mind it being moved to main,If that's what you wish,and Moon,you askedme to say weither he could communicate with Toji,right?If so,it's yes.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toji,animal-fied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,animal-fied.   Toji,animal-fied. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toji,animal-fied.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next