Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Vote_lcapMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Voting_barMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Vote_lcapMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Voting_barMemories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:33 pm

"oh come on this isn't weird at all ts kinda cool you know?"

"Paige the only people in the world who wouldn't find this completely weird is you or Clair."

"wand why is that you supose?"

"Well one your clearly metally insane and clair was raised in the jungle all by herself so shee's not too right in the head either."

"oooooooooo you made fun of claaaaaair your gonna get in trooooouubbble!"

Dominic goes wide eyed then narrows his eyes.

"NO WAY YOU ARE NOT GONNA TELL HER LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME!"

AKow grins widly with the stick of the lolipop sticking out of her mouth.

"what you dontwant to get introuble with your girl friend again?"

"No paige.. I really don't and this is the exactly same reason why I broke up with you in the first place a year ago!"

Akow tackels dominic.

"SHHHHH SHUT UP YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Hotwire just stood there completely bewildered.

"This would be so very amusing if it didn't remind me of well... my relationships."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Akow lays on to op dominic as they both look over to hotwire.

"Is he always so...."

"kinda depressing towards these topics?... yeah"

"hey two things one can you get off me now? and two would you mind if I head off with you guys to clair's?"

" you can tag along is it cool with you hotwire?"

Akow says as she slowly gets off dominic
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:53 pm

"You are in no position to talk. You're basically me."

"Fine by me." Hotwire responded to Akow asking if she wanted to tag along.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Dominic narrows his eyes and walks up to hotwire.

"you dont get it do you I may look like you and have somewhat of a simular past but I am nowhere near who you are. just becuase we are paralle forms of each other doesn't mean we are the same just by looking at you I can tell we are very diffrent people. Now lets head over to clairs house."

Dominic walks past akow and picks up some metal gloves and puts them on. He then moes his goggles down to his eyes and claps his hads to gether making the gloves turn into huge claws lighting going inbetween the fingers. Akow then pulls out her staff and the two of them look at the powered down hotwire and akow gets an oh yeah look.

"sorry I forgot to mention clair lives in the slums of the city which is where mainly every cold blooded killer in the city lives so uh you might want to power up.... oh and Dominic I don't think its fair that all you help me with is make this staff for a cosplay while you get those awesome gloves."

"well thats what you get for only 5 dollars."

Akow grumbles a little as she opens the door.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Hotwire followed dominic and Akow from dominics house as his costume powered up.

"I keep offering to upgrade that staff for you..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:08 pm

As the near clairs house a mob of men come at them Akow shoots out the blades on her staf and starts to cut off the libs of some men while dominic shoots out electricity at some from the gloves shocking them to death.

"HEY PAIGE GOOD TO SEE YOUR BACK! HEY THAT DUDE DOES LOOK LIKE HARDDRIVE!"

A girl flies down to them wearing high tech wings made of metal, a green tank top with beast boy on the front, a black skirt that goes down to her mid thighs and no shoes or socks on. her hair was short, very curly, had some blue highlights in it, and was pulled back into a pony tail the comes down to shoulder length. The girl also looked nearly exactly like claira in basically every way. The girl lands and uses the metal wings to cut the remaining men in half. Clair akow and dominic put away their wepons all laughing and high fiving each other.

"way to go babe"

"yeah nice work claira oops i mean clair sorry i keep forgeting you dont like the extra girly a at the end."

"nah its cool ond Dominic the wings you made me fly like a charm"

"hey what else would you espect from me?"

Dominic and clair then kiss as akow laughs and after their kiss the two join in on akows laughter.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Hotwire froze up when he saw the girl who looked like claira. He began to walk up, but saw them kiss, which sent a large chill up his spine. The look on his face was... very hard to describe... let's just say crushed. Hoping none of them would notice while they were laughing and catching up, he slipped away and stood at the end of the street and looked upwards while punching a lamp-post.

"I shouldn't blame them... how would they have known..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

"Guys this is......"

Akow see hotwire leave and she begins to frown she realized that hotwire still liked claira... like a lot. Akow was afraid of this akow falet like crying but she chose to try and hold it in and then she put on her usual fake smile.

"HEY HOTWIRE GET YOUR BUT OVER HERE AND MEET CLAIR!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Hotwire realized he had been caught, and so shuffled over to them, and held his hand out to clair, though it shook a considerable amount with nervousness.

"Hello... name's hotwire."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Clair looked to dominic gieing a pleeeeease look that was followed by Dominic sighing.

"fine..."

Clair smiles and turns to akow giving her the please look.

"fine but only cause he's your second favorite super hero... but not a long one ok!"

"aww hand here i was hoping to makeout with the poor guy.... Hotwire according to issue 43 of the animal phaser comics your claira wanted to do thins for quiet some time and now that she you know Onn behalf of claira my 3rd favorite superhero I besow you with this"

clair laughs a bit before leaning over to hotwire and kisses him for a moment and then huggs him and whisers.

"Im sorry your claira is gone but feel free to stop by and hang out any time you want ok?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Hotwire was... absolutely whelmed. By everything. He had a blank look on his face for a moment or two before snapping back to reality.

"Oh... ah... sure."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:57 pm

"oh yeah i almost for got dominic I got that zoemonic electron transmutor of for that atom deconstruction and reconstrutor you need in order to finish that parallel universe transorpter you are making based off of Paige's now powers"

Clair said handing dominic a weird metal shere
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:01 am

'Great... this claira actually understood the things I was talking about.' Hotwire thought. But he then remembered something.

"Oh, you figured out how to do that too?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 am

"Ha are you kidding me? I may not have those nano bots like you like paige told me you have but I can still easily figure out how to use some of paige's DNA to alter my teleports into bio macanical dimensonal portal creators."

"yeah even I know how to do that dominic taught me about it after I moved here."

"I tried to learn it but it was too hard for me to follow along with for longer than 5 seconds."

The three begin to laugh at Akows comment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)   Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of an Animal Girl (AKOW)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next