Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The greatest pie... (Akow) Vote_lcapThe greatest pie... (Akow) Voting_barThe greatest pie... (Akow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The greatest pie... (Akow) Vote_lcapThe greatest pie... (Akow) Voting_barThe greatest pie... (Akow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The greatest pie... (Akow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The greatest pie... (Akow) Empty
PostSubject: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 pm

In order to make up for all the dates that really were just patrols, hotwire decided he was going to treat Akow to something she would like. So hotwire racked his little scientific brain until he stumble on the solution. He brought her inside of a building blindfolded. He was certain she wasn't enjoying the blindfold... but when she saw where he brought her, she'd forget all about pieces of cloth covering the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Akow kinda excsited to finally go on a real date for once but not as muchas she was when she saw where it was. Akow removes the blind fold and squeals before covering her mouth and blushes when every looks at her. Akow turns around to hotwire as she fixs her pigtails them having been messed up a little from the blind fold.

"Oh my god! this is where terra took beast boy on thier first date! How did you know terra was my favorite person from th eteen titans comic!? Wiat no i dont need to know this is just way too cool!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm

"Having an alternate me that used to date you comes in handy sometimes." He said as he led her in. Honestly... she acted more excited than Dominic said she would... Hotwire could only wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:34 pm

AKow follows hotwire and groans.

"please don't alk about me dating that jerk I'm still ticked that he broke up with me over the most stupid reason ever lke 1 month ago."

AKow said unknowingly hitting to the fact that right around the time she met hotwire was when dominic broke up with her. Akow sits on the stood and pats the stool next to her.

"come on hotwire."

Akow said now smiling kind of swaying to the contry music as it plays.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 am

"Sorry..." Hotwire said.

He sat down across from her.

"What are you getting?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:24 am

Akow watches as Hotwire sits down having a big smile on her face. A woman walks over to them holding up a note pad in one hand and a pen in the other as Hotwire asks Akow what she wanted to get. Akow didn't even need to think about the answer mainly because Akow has been think about this place and the answer she would say ever since she first read the comic of the Teen Titans where Terra went here with Beast Boy. Akow smiles as she looks to the woman and replies to Hotwire's question in a super happy tone.

"One apple pie please!"

Akow watches the woman write down her order and turns her head as the woman did to see Hotwire. Both the woman and Akow wore faces\s that clearly stated that they wanted to know what Hotwire wanted to get. Akow's face looked a lot more excited and enthusiastic than the woman's though. This was because of clear already stated reasons. Akow holds the same look on her face as she waits for Hotwire's answer.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 am

"Oh... uh... I'll just have a pumpkin." Hotwire said looking down at his menu.

The woman scribbled something down on her notepad, and turned on the heels of her garish shoes, before walking behind the counter, ripping the piece off her notepad, and sticking it out on a paper clip line for the chef to read.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 am

Akow smiles being this moment right here was one of her biggest dreams ever. Except Hotwire wasn't Terra, Hotwire got pumpkin instead of apple, and they were on a date instead of a meeting between two friends who met on the road. Other than those things this was exactly like what shes always dreamed about doing.

Akow looks over at Hotwire but sees him as Dominic for a second and frowns. This was just like hers and Dominic's first date but only this place was the real deal instead of just a parallel version that looks very similar to the real place. Hotwire wasn't Dominic, he doesn't act like him, he didn't talk like him. Hotwire only looked like Dominic, was this why Akow was so open to dating him? Was this only a stupid girls way of having a second chance at dating her boyfriend who broke up with her?

Akow looks away from Hotwire and down to her knees having her hands on them gripping tightly. She thought about how Hotwire reacted when he first saw her and what he said. Was she just a second chance at a girl who didn't want to go out with Hotwire? Akow then thought about how he reacted to Clair making her heart ache. She wondered something about Hotwire and wanted to ask him it but she just couldn't, she was too scared to.

The woman returns giving Akow her apple pie. Akow looks up wonder how long she was out for while she was thinking. Akow puts on a fake smile and picks up her spoon and looks at the woman. The woman places Hotwire's plate down in front of him and before she left to help other costumers Akow let out a small thank you out of her lips. Akow scoops up a piece of the pie with her spoon getting a little whip topping as well and eats it. The pie was exactly the way she dreamed it would be but sadly she couldn't fully enjoy it while those thoughts floated in her head.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Hotwire ate a bite of pie... and he had to admit... the claim that it was the best pie in the history of pie seemed to be well founded. When he looked up, he caught a glimpse of Akow with a somewhat sad look on her face... only Hotwire couldn't be sure because she went back to smiling.

He Watched her for a second and asked "Is the pie okay?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Akow heard Hotwire ask her about the pie she thought about the pie for a second. The pie had the perfect amount of apples in it, not to much whip topping not too little, Akow had no dought in her mind that this was the greatest pie in the history of pie nor was amazed why this place was famous for it's apple pie. The Akow started to think about the pie that was said by Terra to be a great place for cherry pie. Akow then realizes she forgot to answer Hotwire's question about pie and yet again wondered how long she was thinking about pie for.

Akow takes another bite before looking to Hotwire and swallowing. Akow kept her fake smile firmly planted on her face not wanting Hotwire to worry about her. Akow then takes a scoop of the apple pie and holds the spoon out to Hotwire.

"Well since you got punkin instead of their famous apple pie which is the greatest pie in the history of pie I guess I can let you have a bite."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

"Oh. Thanks." Hotwire said taking a small forkful.

"Dear god... this indeed is the greatest pie in the history of pie."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Akow laughs a bit before taking another bite of it with her spoon. 'I should ask him now.... wait no this isn't a question to be asked n front of everyone else....." Akow finishes her slice of pie and smiles at Hotwire.

"So Hotwire are you going to take me any where else on this date or are we just gonna hang out her for the rest of our time together?"

Akow says now taking a bite of his punkin pie. The punkin was amazing but nowhere as good as the apple pie. or at least that's how it was for Akow.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:47 pm

"We can go somewhere else if you want." Hotwire said. Was there something about this place that bothered paige... or was it something else.

"Your choice remember."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Akow started to thin about where they should go for a good long while as she continued to eat his pie. Once Akow finished his pie she finally get an idea on where to go. Akow puts his empty plate down along with her spoon and smiles to Hotwire speaking in a really excited tone which was actually not fake along with her excited smile.

"The abounded carnival! We can ride the rides have some fun and.... well we can't ride the roller coaster or the fairuswheel cause according to the comics those got busted up and same with the fun house, buuuuuuuuut there are still a bunch of things we can do there all of which are free!"

Akow seemed very excited and proud of her idea using her hands to talk many times a second ago. Akow smiled and waited on Hotwire's opinion on the matter as she fixed up her hair and hair once again which she managed to mess up when she yelled out the idea of the carnival and flung her hands up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 am

"That sounds great!" Hotwire said.

While she didn't know it... Hotwire was forming a plan in his head to make sure she enjoyed the park as much as possible.

"I'll get the tab, and I'll meet you out at my cycle." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest pie... (Akow)   The greatest pie... (Akow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The greatest pie... (Akow)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next