Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Voting_barFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Voting_barFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I felt immense satisfaction at the obvious pain Matrix showed and let her come at me, knowing she wasn't feeling my blasts now. I waited until she was almost right in front of me before doing a judo roll to the side simply moving myself out of her rampage.
I spun around to her back and let out a scream that shattered the windows in front of Matrix, my eyes completely silver and mercilessly pounding scream after scream at her from behind so her fists couldn't help her now.
Each sonic boom was worse than the last, I was no longer in control if my powers. This was why Zack had been skeptical if me.
I was dangerous...
And I needed Ben to calm me down or else I wasn't going to stop until Matrix was..dead..
The sweet Juliette inside me was sort of like in a cage in my mind, watching everything and screaming in protest. But my powers were ruling my mind, overruling it.
I could see a little bit of blood on the insides of the villians ears and knew this would have to stop soon.
I wasn't a killer...I didn't want to be.
I was untouchable, since my powers ruled my current was more powerful than ever and To touch me would likely result in death unless one was impervious to electricity.
My humanity was metaphorically writhing in pain in my mind as I continued to hurt the kryptonian.
Somebody stop me..please...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Matrix couldn't take this girl anymore. She was annoying, loud, and being generally a nuisance to her hearing. Yup, Matrix had decided he was going to kill her. She could come back for Ben another day, but this girl, was needed to DIE! Maybe that would entice Ben to come after her...Make for a bit of fun maybe. An enraged Ben Tennyson hunting down Matrix. She had never seen him that mad, not even when she nearly killed Primarch Joshua, but this time it was his little girlfriend who was going to get the brunt of Supergirl's wrath. And unlike Joshua, she was going to ring her neck until this little squirt couldn't utter another sound. Not even a scream of fear when she looked into Matrix's eyes as she took her life away.

Unable to stand the noise much longer, she flew out of the side of the cafeteria. Breaking through it and darting away as if retreating as fast as she could. However, in reality she had flown from the building just so she could get a vantage point. Up above about 300 feet in the air she looked through the roof of the building down at Capricious with her X-ray vision and telescope vision combined; being able to pin point her through the roof of the school cafeteria. Superboy seemed to still be down, the sonic screams having effected him as well due to Juelz having been out of control. After cleaning her ears out a bit, Matrix then grinned widely already feeling the girls blood trickling through her finger tips.

Mere moments after Matrix's leave/escape, she returned! Dropping down from the roof behind Cap at speeds faster than any human could react to and grabbed the girl by her mouth. As she did so she squeezed her jaw, making sure her grip was air tight so not even a peep could escape her lips, which were completely engulfed by Matrix's palm. Of course Capricious' current began to flow all over the female juggernaut, but it was only of little discomfort. Nothing compared to the vacuums of space or to someone who could literally walk through lava as if it was just very hot coal. As Capricious current flew through her Supergirl's entire body seemed to surge, her hair standing up and flailing about rapidly, but she didn't care. In only a mere half a second this girl would be dead anyway.

"I would ask if you had any last words, but I've heard just about enough of you."

Lifting Juelz off the ground with one hand now while squeezing her jaw as if about to break it. Matrix's eyes lit up her, heat vision about to erupt from the sockets and pierce right through this female's skull. Yes, Supergirl was going to show her why Darkseid and Superman feared her, why her better half avoided her and why Ben Tennyson, wasn't even around at the moment to save her. A maniacal grin forming over her face as the time came and the beams of heat escaped her gaze headed straight for Juels. Her death imminent if it wasn't for a sudden blur of white that flew right in between the middle of them and took the blast intead. As it hit the ground it could be seen upon further inspection that the little white blur was a now dying Echo-Echo clone. Automatically, knowing what was coming next Matrix dropped the girl and attempted to try and make a hasty escape, but it was of course too late. All around her now as she looked about were clones of Echo-Echo AKA Ben Tennyson here to rescue his teammate and girlfriend.

"I hope." You haven't forgot." "About Us." "EchoOooOO!!""CHAMBER!!!"

In unison the surrounding clones all began to unleash blood curdling sonic cries of their own. From every direction a wave of sound rings flew directly at Matrix only increasing in velocity as more clones appeared on top of tables and behind trashcans. 2 of them approaching Capricious while the others kept their super foe at bay.

"Are you okay?" "We need your help."

A true statement, for as formidable as their screeches were, when Matrix had escaped into the air. The sun beaming down on her had recharged the girl. Thus healing all injuries so she was consequently fresh for the fight at the moment. Even though all the sound waves were hitting her dead on Matrix would fight back by frying one of the clones with her heat vision. Then blowing away three others and even freezing a few. More clones kept popping up as others died, but she would escape again from the sound prison unless they received aid.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am

Ooc: if I don't post until late it's because I've got first day if school today so yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:08 pm

OT: It's ok I'm running behind to due to school. Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 am

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Ep0032095
As she destroyed one of the Echo clones Matrix would look up and see Superboy coming straight at her, he was pissed and ready to end this fight. As he came out of his dive he connected with a right hook that most likely would've killed any normal person but he knew this girl could take it, he knew she was just as tough, if not tougher, than he is. As the punch connects with her jaw it sends her spiralling towards the ground. As he lands on the ground he then sees her sit up and rub her jaw, that punch obviously hurt. In the blink of an eye she was on her feet and charging at Superboy, taking him down to the ground and wrapping her hands around his throat. It wasn't doing much except stopping Superboy from talking but he took this chance and grabbed her wrists, pushing them out to the side before headbutting Matrix straight in the nose.

As he got back to his feet Superboy would grab her one handed by her blonde hair and throw her into the wall of the nearby building. Superboy then went for a follow up attack but was met with a powerful gust of air as Matrix was showing her diverse range of abilities compared to Superboy, almost as if she was rubbing it in, but not giving up Superboy would dig his hand and feet into the ground so that he didn't get taken away. When she finally stopped Superboy quickly stamped the ground hard sending a massive crack her waydue to the strength he put behind it but she simply took off about 10 feet off the ground to avoid it. When she looked back up she saw that Superboy had launched himself at her, he was just using the stomp as a distraction. As he took her to the ground he would stand on her arms to pin them to the ground while he used his hands to get some free blows to her exposed face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:15 pm

As Superboy continued to lay into her face, Matrix's head was dug deeper and deeper into the dirt until finally she reached out and grabbed a large slab of the ground beneath her. Her nails digging into it like Styrofoam and pulled out a huge chunk, which she then slammed into Conner. The mound of rock shattering upon impact, but still knocking him off. Supergirl then rose up to continue the fight, but as she approached Superboy. She looked around and noticed the entire area was surrounded by nearly 100 or more Echo-Echo clones. At the same time Conner stood back up and cracked his knuckles as if he was just warming up. This battle definitely was going as planned. If she wanted to take these punks it would have to be on 1v1 basis. They had proven that when the Titans joined together, they formed something that was adequately powerful and difficult for even a kryptonian to deal with.

"Ok, Ok you win. I'll leave your little school and girlfriend alone, for now. But, don't worry Benny and Muscles...I'll be back for you both. And when I do return, this whole pitiful human city is going up in flames and neither of you will be able to stop me from turning it into ruble. Remember that while you're out there fighting all your little bad guys and villains, it's only a matter of time."

That being said, Matrix flew high into the air hoping to avoid Ben's screeches should he start and then zipped off faster than a speeding bullet. At the same time the wrist watch would time out and multiple red lights were seen going off around each Echo clone. Ben had used the last of it's power to duplicate as many clones as possible, but had he attempted to attack it would've just reverted him back into a human. So in a way his fake-out had worked.

"PHEW! I thought she'd never leave...."

Ben looked at Conner as he said this, but then ran back to Capricious immediately afterwards. She had fought bravely and it nearly cost Cap. her life. If Ben had thought that she was way in over her head before and needed him to take care of her. Those ideas had just been fully abolished. She had taken on a fully powered Evil Kryptonian being and lived to tell about it. However, that still didn't stop him from worry about her.

"JUELZ! are you ok!? I tried to get to you as fast as I could. I'm sorry if she hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:39 pm

As Matrix was close to killing me I just fought back as much as I could until Echo saved me.
I fell to my knees and my world swan before my eyes, leaving me unable to hear Echo or respond.
I just sat there, my head pounding as I fought my own powers for control.
I kept my eyes closed to keep Ben from seeing their glow, my voice was still hypnotic so I didn't answer at first, finally gaining control and shutting my current as low as possible, pulling my gloves on and pressing my watch, transforming into my normal clothes again.
I looked up at Ben and managed a slight smile, before a moment of sadness crossed my eyes, vanishing quickly as I pulled him in for a kiss, "Dont be sorry," I murmured, "Ill be fine, I'm sorry I didn't check up on you, I was preoccupied..are you okay?" I gave him another kiss and looked him over, checking if he was okay, then I turned go Conner, "You good Superboy?" I asked, my gaze still flickering to Ben while I stood half turned in his arms.
This was the worst part of having a super as a boyfriend, constant fights.
But it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Superboy looked up into the sky as Matrix flew off, if he could fly this fight wouldn't be over yet. He'd then go over and sit down on the floor, looking at the remains of what was his favourite jacket, now it was just a few pieces of fabric over his body. Part of him wondered how the hell Superman's costume stayed in one piece all the time but that thought soon rushed out of his head when he heard Cap call over to him. "I'm fine." He'd run his hands through his jet black hair, this fight had tired him about a bit so when he got back to the Tower he'd need to rest a little but then another thought came into his head, is there still school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 am

After receiving the affectionate gestures from Capricious and holding her tight, even though he was now aware that she was ok, he answered her back.

"I'm good, the only thing she hurt was my pride...And maybe my jaw..And shoulder. Plus I think I'm gonna have a bad knee when I get older, but other than that I'm good."

Ben joked a bit, he really wasn't hurt at all. Whenever he went alien the host rarely ever received serious damage from battle. Momentarily Superboy would also reply that he was ok. Although, he seemed rather upset about something still. As they stood back to their feet Ben considered maybe that they should go back to class before anyone noticed the damage they caused. However, after looking around Ben noticed that they were probably going to let school out early today to do some overnight repairs. The battle kind of did blow the roof off the ceiling...Literally.

"So ya umm...First day of school, wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. In fact, kind of seemed like a regular day don't ya think?"

As the teen stated this he would walk with Juelz and Conner right behind them as they exited the school. Wanting to slip away before police came in and tried to figure out which students were involved.

"Anway, lets go home or out for some pizza. It's been a long day of learning...And I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow."

Ben laughed as he said this, obviously being sarcastic. Most likely the school would be closed tomorrow too. Almost as if this was one big joke to him or he wasn't taking Matrix's future death threat seriously. But hey, for Ben 10 getting your life threatened by an evil alien was as common as a stranger asking your name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3