Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Ben would grunt as he attempted to get back to his feet, but before he could he was grabbed by the cuff of his jacket and raised into the air by his pursuer.

"What's wrong Benny? You don't look too happy to see me?"

Just then the echoing of a voice would boom behind Matrix, who instantly dropped Ben with an insane smile on her face. Happy she could potentially kill two birds with one stone... Literally if she chose to.

"Watch out, she's much, much, more powerful than she looks."

"Hey, look your little Capricious decided to show up after all. She really does like you, huh?"

Cap would then offer the Kryptonian an ultimatum and before Supergirl could answer she shot a bolt of lighting at her. The blast being blocked by Matrix's forearm as she skidded across the tile flooring by about a foot. The students began to run as soon as the sparks went flying. Afterwards the fake Kara just blew the smoke from her wrist away and grinned manically at Capricious, who had asked for help from Superboy under her breath now.

"Orrr, I could just take you out right here and now. What do you think Ben?"

Almost before even finishing her sentence Supergirl would dash either as fast or faster than the human eye could perceive at Juelz. Luckily, being cut off by Conner as he came dropping down through the roof. Putting on the breaks, the dark Supergirl just eyeballed Superboy, who did the same to her before asking who she was exactly. Ben having recovered, spoke up and answered the question while choosing an alien form to turn into. Upon finishing his response he slammed down on the Omnitrix's face plate and began his transformation.

"I guess you could say she's kind of your super-cousin. Not the real one, but her hot evil twin Supergirl. Careful though, she may look smokin, but her heart is almost as ice cold as...."

"And to my knowledge she has most of her powers."

That being said, the crowd would all make a break for it as the aliens and supers seemed to appear all out of nowhere. Some kids who of course just had to stay and watch hid behind trash cans, corners of hallways, and doors while peering out from time to time. But mainly, it was just the four super powered beings left; two on one side of Matrix and of course Ben on the other.

"Whoa, whoa, sorry. Even though both you boys are cute, threes my limit. Oh and you're wrong by the way, I don't have most of my powers. I have ALL of them!"

That being said, Superboy's extremely distant relative took a deep breath and unleashed a near hurricane like wind from her lungs that blew towards both Capricious and Superboy. Lucky again, Conner had been in front of her, so Juliette wasn't instantly flung away like a napkin in the wind. Immediately following she would turn her focus on Big Chill with glowing red eyes and unleashed two beams of heat vision at the Titan. Ben instinctively flying to avoid them, but as they got close he went intangible and soared directly into the next room of the building. Passing through the wall effortlessly like a ghost or something...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 am

I tried to ignore that Ben had called her hot in multiple ways butvi did shoot him a glare when he said it.
When Matrix was focused on Ben I shot another sonic boom at her behind her back. When it came to Ben, I didn't fight fair.
After that I summoned larger shocks and threw them at her, like spears. Aiming for the back of her head.
Great now Ben was floating through walls. Typical first day of school. I swear if this bimbo made me late for lunch...
Trying hard to think of a strategy, only able to guess her weakness. Well kryptonite, obviously. But we had none.
And she apparently had trouble with her temper. And I knew from personal expirience that when people lose their temper they aren't as careful.
"Leave my guy alone, get your own- ohwait, you're not really wanted. I mean, looks get old if your girlfriends a $itch." I shot lightning through her cape, just to role her up.
Hopefully this worked. Good thing we had superboy, because I never rreeeaaallly thought plans through.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 pm

As the lightning got closer to Matrix she just held her forearm up to take the blast. When the smoke from the meeting of the lightning and her skin cleared she was seen just shaking her arm as if it tickled. She then turned to face Capricious and her eyes started to glow red, she was ready to start frying up some schoolgirls. It was at that point when Superboy landed a right hook square on the jaw, knocking her through a nearby wall and into the gym. Jumping straight through the wall Superboy didn't want to give her anytime to recover but just as quick as he went through the hole Matrix had made he was coming back out one he made himself before Matrix was seen coming up holding a barbell with 110lbs weight on each side. She then charged forward at Superboy and swung the bar like it was a baseball bat, but Superboy managed to stop the hit as it was coming overhead but the sheer force she swung it with caused him to dig into the ground. As they stood there not giving an inch Matrix decided to use her more extensive power set and hit Conner in the chest with a blast of heat vision which sent him back into the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Directly after sending Superboy soaring backwards in a smoldering heap, before Matrix could move to capitalize, she suddenly felt her feet getting stuck to the floor while getting heavier. The temperature around her lower body plummeting while this occured. Then as she turned around, she caught sight of Ben dropping down through the ceiling in ghost form only to rematerizle right afterwards and begin to unleash an icy array of sub zero temperature breath at the dark Kryptonian female. Getting angry at the team up attempt she tried to start ripping the ice away, but before she could really remove any of it or form words to speak her insult for that matter she became frozen solid in a statue sized block of ice. Big Chill soaring down next to her and checking on the structure while cloaking his body with his wings, looking like a hooded mage now more than a phantom alien.

"Sorry, but we would've never worked out. And that's the cold hard truth."

As Ben made his quip triumphantly, thinking the battle was pretty much over the ice began to crack all over while a low rumbling was heard from inside the frozen prison. Moments later breaking apart and sending little shards of icicles flying everywhere. Surprised, Ben was unable to react to the shock that came with how fast she was able to escape his iceberg like holding. Thus, forgetting to phase fast enough to avoid being hit by a left hook from Supergirl, which caused him to hurtle up into the air and out through the ceiling of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Mercutio was hiding behind the corner, watching the fight unfold. He had lived in Jump City all his life, and he had witnessed lots of fights between meta-humans in the past, but that didn't make them any less scary. He had witnessed the destruction of the school last year at the hands of Ben 10 and some alien. This fight contained Ben 10 and 2 aliens. Was the school going to be destroyed again?

The smart thing to do would be to escape the school immediately. Mercutio could get killed just getting close to the action. On top of that, he didn't have his costume or his gear. All he had was his wits.

The Titans were probably going to win this one, and that meant that Capricious would probably try to hypnotize all the witnesses into forgetting what they had seen. Yes, Mercutio had done his homework alright, and he wouldn't allow their true identities to be lost to him. Mercutio quickly wrote himself a note, reminding himself that the girl next to him in chemistry was in fact, Capricious. He stuck this note in his shoe, and then continued to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:06 am

I saw the guys gang up on her and nodded to myself, calling all the witnesses hypnotically
"You cannot see the fight, or hear it. There was no fight. You will continue your lessons and notice nothing. Stay away from here until it is safe. My teammates and I are ordinary students. Go." my hypnosis worked and cleared the crowd so we supers were alone.
Then I heard ice cracking and looked up right in time to see Ben go flying.
I sent a sonic boom at Matrix that hit her right in the gut.
I then sent wave after wave, acting as punches to the girl, left, right, nose, left.
This was gonna get ugly, well...I looked her over, uglier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 pm

After knocking Ben out the park, Matrix turned only to receive a sonic screech from Capricious. This annoyed her greatly and actually caused her quite a bit of pain due to her super hearing. Each outburst knocking her back like a hook punch across the jaw until finally Supergirl stood firm and covered her ears while beginning to walk forward. Taking the brunt of the screeches as she spoke.

"So I see Benny likes girls with loud mouth! Well I've got some pipes of my own, Now SHUT UUUUUP!!!!!"

As dark Supergirl let her voice be heard, her own scornfull exclamation echoed throughout the gymnasium shaking the rafters and the equipment. As well as sending a rather extensive soinc wave towards Cap.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 pm

As Matrix stood there and watched her own scream hit Capricious she turned and was ready to go after Ben once again, but then she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Don't tell me you forgot about me." As Superboy spun her around he hit her with a right hook, knocking her back through the air and crashing through the opposite wall. As she pulled herself out of the rubble she was obviously p*ssed. She then sped out at Conner who dug his feet into the ground which helped to stop her momentum. He would then grab her hair and swing her around in a circle before throwing her high up in the air, through the roof of the gym but she soon manages to stop herself with her flight. While up in the air she takes a deep breath before letting out a hurricane like force at Superboy who gets taken off his feet and straight into the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Whiel up in the air Matrix looked down with a smile. Both of the others had been momentarily neutralized. Soon to be permaneently if they kept on bugging her.

"Now, where did my little Ben Frosty g--UUUGhh!"

As the mirror Kryptonian looked about for Ben via her telescope vision, suddenly a green light would twinkle in the corner of her eye followed by the sound of something big and large crackling. Once she turned to see what it was the only thing that would catch her eye was the large Oak-wood tree that was flying at her. Ben having transformed into Rath! just moments earlier upon regaining his senses and seeing Matix flaoting in the air searching for him. Afterwards grabbing a tree by litterally ripping it out of the ground like a wooden spike with his uper strength and leaping up and smashing the nearly 2 ton 30 to 50 year old red oak into her as if trying to swat a pinata. Upon contact he let go of the bark on the way down and let it decend with her. Meanwhile Rath landed gracefully on the floor just outside the shcool grounds.

"Lemme tell you sumthin, Not Kara. Rath knows Kara....AND YOU, ARE NOT, KARA!!"

Afterwards approaching where she had landed with a thunderous crack! Not really knowing if Matirx was ok and not even really caring. As Rath pointed out on his approach with his absolute mastery over words and even roaring a bit after doing so. However, in response to his claim the tree suddenly spilt apart and Supergirl would rise with a grin upon her face. Still not a mark on her and then without much delay she lunged one half of the tree forward. Ben in response sliced through it like a buzz saw with his large retractable claw that was mounted upon his wrist. The extendable talon like blade cutting all the way through it. Although, he failed to accomidate for the second one and as it collided with the Appoplexian's chest with a grunt. He was sent soaring backwards, back into the school. Busting through the front of the building where the large one half of the once mighty piece of landscape now rested. Supergirl wanting to play around with Ben a bit more flew right after him into the school. This fight was challenging and rather fun for her actually, much better than he last few bouts.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 am

I was knocked over by one screech but the pain was overshadowed by the great joy of knowing I was annoying her.
Ah the joy of being annoying...
Shaking it off I stood, seeing her fight with Superboy and then Ben.
I glared when she threw Ben into the school and ran after them, sonic screeches and all.
Though suddenly I switched to melodic.
Hypnotizing.
Sending those waves at Matrix was a hella easier. "Stop fighting...stop fighting..." I tried to think of anything else but this seemed alright for now. I was only sending the orders to her anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Mercutio forgot everything about the Titans and ran out of the building for his life. The fight had now been taken outside, so he kept running, trying to find somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 pm

As Matrix heard Capricious' voice she started to feel weird, she could tell she was trying to use some kind of hypnotic mind control. Luckily for Matrix she had the perfect counter to this. She closed her eyes and concentrated, using an old Kryptonian techinque to stop mind control. She would then start to approach Ben, she wanted to play around with him a little more before she went in for the kill. As she approached suddenly a desk would break across her head as Superboy stood there, he wasn't going to let Ben have all the fun in this fight. He ran at Matrix with his fist cocked back and she flew at him doing the same and as both fists hit each other shockwaves were sent throughout the whole school, breaking almost every pane of glass there. He then quickly grabs her wrist and throws her over his shoulder with a judo toss before going to see how Ben was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:56 pm

As Superboy lifted the large hulking tree trunk off of Rath with one hand to see if he was ok. Suddenly his arm would be grabbed by none other than the evil Kara, who used her faster than lighting speed to zip back over to the boy and attempt to try and stop him from reviving Ben.

"If anyone's giving him CPR, it'll be me muscles. Now you and hypno voice chick over there need to, BACK OFF!"

With that she would use the other hand that wasn't holding onto Superboy to upper cut him in the chin and send him sailing into the upper part of the wall adjacent to them. Where he collided, cracked it on impact and then dropped to one knee while rubbing his chin. Matrix not seeing that not even one of her best punches had put him down was going to move to capitalize on the kryptonian clone when suddenly a low growl could be heard just below her. Then suddenly as she turned to look, Rath sprung up and cracked Matrix hard; forcing her to eat a pointed fist to her temple! The smack from the tiger-humanoid's fist being heard all throughout the school. As she stumbled back afterwards she immediately hit Rath back with a right hand and then avoiding his counter with her extremely speedy reflexes, she was able to catch him with a left cross. However, then coming in from the side, Conner having recovered decked her with a punch of his own. Nailing dark Supergirl in her jaw-line and immediately following Rath kneed her in the gut. The back and forwardth fighting between all three of them continued for about 3 seconds at a very fast pace with Matrix being on the loosing end of the thunderous strikes from the Titan duo. Near the end Superboy grabbed her in a choke hold and covered her eyes from behind while Ben nailed her multiple times in the stomach. After a brief moment Conner felt his hands heating up and removed his palm from her face with a yelp due to her heat vision burning his hand. No sooner had he released her head Matrix flung her neck forward and back headbutted Superboy. Thus forcing the Titan to loosen his grip, and then straight up-kicked Rath making him to fall back. Following up with an elbow strike to Supes abdomen to force him to release the hold altogether, and as Ben came running back towards her, she finally drop kicked him away with her amazing leg strength. Sending Rath rocketing through four different classrooms. The momentum from said mule kick propelling her backwards into Conner once again, who was caused to go flying back with her through the cafeteria wall in the opposite direction....The school's construction team was going to have a rather hard time with this one.

OT: That entire fight sequence took place in a matter of 10 seconds btw. super fast/strength ftw.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Ohh this chick was going down.
Hard.
Enough playing fair, Now I was furious.
"Back. Off. My. BOYFRIEND!!!" my sonic yells hit her from behind like punches, causing her to stumble back and turn to face me. But it wasn't my usual self. No, no. Now I was pulling out the heavy guns.
My grey eyes started glowing silver as my voice reached full sonic power and electricity crackled all around me. My energy pulled a metal bar from the plumbing out of the wall and it connected with inhuman speed with her head, hard. My sonic screeches, as sge had called them, were now on full blast and I wasn't in full control anymore. The word mercy was no longer in my vocabulary.
"you won't TOUCH him." at the word touch I sent another vocal punch, my hair floatingaround my face with electricity.
"you won't HARM him." another punch.
"And you DEFINATELY WONT KILL HIM!" my most powerful blast ripped bricks off the walls surrounding and managed to slam her into a wall though she wasn't out.
Yet.
And this uncontrolled version of me was slowly becoming as dark and as dangerous as she was. As Rose was.
I needed to calm down, or I was going to blow up the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:50 pm

After crashing through the wall of the cafeteria Capricious seemed to peculiarly follow after Matrix and Superboy rather than checking on Ben. Although, in Rath form he was very impervious to all types of damage and maybe she knew that. In any case, as she arrived Juelz would catch a glimpse of Conner going sailing across the room into the food stands and knocking over all the condiments on top of them. Then female Kryptonian dusting her hands clean after doing so. As if Superboy was inferior filth to her, he didn't even have all his powers. Just then from behind a wave of sound hit Matrix's head and caused her to nearly drop to her knees. Then a she turned another one hit her and another one; the volleys of sound waves feeling as if someone had placed a speaker amp to her eardrum and turned it to a billion and one thanks to her superhearing. Each blast of sound that hit her was like a blow straight to her inner ear. She tried covering them up, but she could still hear the sound waves and as stated each one caused her to be dragged backwards until finally she hit the opposite side of the room. The next few sonic booms nearly tearing the brick off the wall as they hit her until there was finally a short break, while Capricious contemplated if she should calm down. it was only for a second mind you, but a second was all the Evil kara impersonator needed. After dropping to her knees a contorted look of aggression and yet happiness was plastered all over her perfect face.

"You're right...I won't. I'm going to do all that to you!"

As she spoke Supergirl rose to her feet, each momvent afterwards happening in the blink of an eye litteraly. If you closed your eyelids, she would seeme to have teleported 3 feet forward each time. And as she rushed towards Capricous at superhuman levels of speed, Matrix, like every other Superman or woman before her, used her abilities to punch away the sonic attacks that came at her. Each one of her fist being able to break the sound barrier, thus punch through each one of Cap's blast. This would continue as she got closer and closer to Juliette. She could of course try her hypnotic voice suggestion again, but thanks to Torquasam Vo; an old technique which Kryptonians use to block their minds from being controlled she wouldn't have any luck. Although, Juelz had to do something soon because Matrix was nearly in front of the girl now. Still punching away at her sonic blasts with fury in eyes that had an intense bright red burning hue to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next