Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Vote_lcapLet's see what you got. (Capricious) Voting_barLet's see what you got. (Capricious) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Vote_lcapLet's see what you got. (Capricious) Voting_barLet's see what you got. (Capricious) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's see what you got. (Capricious)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Empty
PostSubject: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

Driving towards JCPD precinct, a car speedily approached the facility and after parking outside the prison, out of it stepped Capricious and Ben 10. They had been invited here today to try and quell a small prison riot that had been going on for hours and looked like it was not going to end anytime soon. Ben was a bit worried because this was the first time Jules was going to be back in the field after getting her powers back. However, this was the perfect opportunity to see what she could do. Ben could possibly handle this alone though. He didn't want to rush or over-exert Julie too much in case she was still recovering, that or he was just being really over protective of his girlfriend. Either way he wasn't too sure about this.

"Are you sure? You don't have to do this? Just give Xlr8 or Rath five minutes and I can have this wrapped up then we can go?"

Ben spoke with a concerned expression on his face, but right afterwards was abruptly approached by the prison warden with about two other guards right behind him. He was a short, fat, African American male with a southern accent, and probably around his late forties by the looks of it.

"Titans, welcome to Maximum Security Prison, thanks for helping out with our little dilemma. If you'll come with me I'll explain to you the whole situation so you can get to work."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Her first time on the field since the accident. Kind of felt like her first time on the field period. Kind of felt familiar, too. She remembered her training and found that the voice in her head had been rather quiet. For that she was grateful.
Her powers now were simply illusions and her hypno voice. Ben and Julie had also been making use of the no-current bonus.
Which could possibly explain her confidence and good mood.
"Babe, it'll be fine. I can't stay in a simulator forever, you know," she kissed his cheek before pressing the watch on her wrist.
Her new supersuit took over and the Titan smiled. It was less of a hassle in comparison to the days when her powers had kept her wary of every move.
And it kept her improved weaponry well hidden. Earrings that were smoke bombs, necklace that extended to a chain whip and her gun safely strapped to her thigh under her shorts

"And anyway Ben, we're a team. No more solo missions." she reminded him before nodding to the guard and putting on a calm expression, a poker face.
"Let's have some fun." she gestured for them to enter and then asked the guard, "So what exactly is the problem? Who's the source of the riot?"

new suit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 pm

"Right this way Titans."

And with that the two teens followed the Warden and his officers into the confines of the maximum security prison. Once inside the Warden began telling the teens how many prisoners they had, which holding cells were in what block, who was in solitary, basically bragging a bit about what kind of baddies they had here. You could say the prisons were in competition to see who held the worst criminals out of Arkham, Impel Down, and JC. While he droned on about the prison inhabitants Ben addressed Capricious again quietly.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. You're not my helpless girlfriend, you're my teammate. I know I don't have to go it solo, but just promise me you'll be really careful and not push yourself to hard, ok?.....Also, I love the new look, but I dunno how crazy I am about the gun---"

"Ehem!"

The warden had seemingly stopped talking and looked back at Ben and Cap with an annoyed expression. Ben of course smiled apologetically and rubbed the back of his head while speaking his next few words.

"Oh, sorry about that. Continue."

"As I was saying, the riot started when we tried to move a prisoner by the codename of Doctor Animo to psyche evaluations. I believe you've heard of him right? All he ever talks about is Ben Tennyson and how much he despises you."

"Ya well, there's always gonna be a few haters in the fan club, what can I say. But ya, seriously, Animo is pretty bad news, but nothing I can't handle. Is that all, he's giving you a bit of trouble?"

"More than that son, he used to wear a headband made of his bed coverings and we thought nothing of it at first. Although, what we didn't realize was that he had been constructing some kind of mind control device within the lining of it and while trying to move him Animo mentally tapped into the minds of all the para-beast, or only half human half animal prisoners, and caused them all to rise up at once. We tried using their shock collars, but he had them fight through it and use tactics and strategy that we guess he had been concocting up since he got here. To make a real long and rather embarrassing story short. He and his little minion army of half breeds have completely taken over cell block-K and if we don't stop them soon hell steadily use his small militia to fight his way to the exit. We are using as much force as possible without killing them, but that's the problem. Dr. Animo will sacrifice every prisoner in his control to get out and so were having a hard time putting them down when he's making them fight through every kind of pain we put them through imaginable. I was hoping since you had a bit of experience with this guy, you could help us out."

"Hmm, small army of super powered half humans, old nemesis, imminent prison break if I fail. Now that's what I'm talking about. Give me something to get out of bed for in the morning..."

The Warden seemed unamused by Ben making light of the situation, but he mistook Ben's cocky demeanor the wrong way. He wasn't being uncaring, but just overconfident as usual because he had defeated Animo so many times before.

"Don't worry Warden, I can---I mean, the Titans have got this under control. Just tell your men to hold the line while we take care of Animo."

"Ok, well here's the back entrance to Cell Block-K, good luck both of you. I trust you Titans to handle this situation since you saved the world, but if these prisoners escape it won't just be Animo who gets out with his goon squad. It'll be a full wide outbreak of all the baddies you guys have captured over the past year and some from long before you even got here."

As The Warden spoke he brought them to an air shaft that would drop them right down into the cell block. At the same time his face was very stern and grave with his last few words. Immediately jumping on his walkie-talkie after he spoke, so he could order his men to hold their positions.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:33 am

"Ben, babe." Julie squeezed his hand briefly, "Deflate your ego, honey. I need you to think clearly here." then she turned to the guard, but didn't address him, instead running down the facts, "Animo, mind contol device, only para- half human inmates, hates my boyfriend." she frowned thinking her gun was only a scare factor here, but her other powers were effective. "Warden, mind control is my speciality and with Ben's assets to that area you can be assured, we can handle this." her own confidence was just to reassure the guards.
Then they were there. Closing her eyes Julie moved her hands to her temple and started thinking of an illusion and started projecting it over the block, trying to see how far she could reach. When the first screams reached her ears she bit her lip in concentration. "Can't find Animo..." she managed to state without breaking concentration. She let the illusion go and blinked a few times. A good portion of the riot-like yelling and banging had turned to meak wimpering and silent crying.
Julie felt like crap, not physically, but mentally.
And a good portion of the riot was unaffected.
"Yeah, we need to get in there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 am

Ben looked at Capricious and then down the shoot with a questioning expression. Before grabbing her and then preparing to slide down the the shaft.

"What did you do?"

Ben asked before going down the shaft first and while sliding down it he rotated the dial on the omnitrix as to switch forms before dropping out of there. Mainly due to him not expecting a soft landing waiting for him on the other side. Also, he figured Jules would answer his question more privately once they entered the cell block. Ben slid through the air duct for at least a whole 7 seconds before he was about to reach the bottom and break out at high speeds, where he would slam into the the concrete flooring of the cell block. However, he luckily transformed just before exiting into, Jetstream!, and as he flew out of the duct he shot two geysers of water from each hand, which caught him before impact and gave the Titan a graceful decent. Then as he heard Julie coming he shot back up into the air and caught her, while letting the jets on his feet give him a nice comfortable decent back to the floor again while she answered his question from in his arms. Then after putting her down the alien reverted back to human form and looked to his girlfriend/partner for guidance.

"Ok, so can you sense him now or we still not in range yet?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:58 am

Before she could answer he was down the shaft and she jumped in after him. Thankfully he caught her in time or that would have been...rather uncomfortable, "I used my...new power. To shut them down. Close your ears when i tell you to." she moved him behind her and closed her eyes, her fingers finding her temple again.

Then she was there, that point in her mind where she wasn't just in her own head, but in the heads and nightmares of everyone she reached. Image after image flickered past her inner eye. Babies crying, gunshots, screams, torture, death and destruction everywhere. But she had to focus, she knew what she had to look for. So amidst the chaos of fear she sharpened her focus until she saw what she was looking for. Ben's face. Animo. She clenched her teeth until the screaming of the prisoners was almost bone-shattering. Right before they hit their breaking point she motioned for Ben to cover his ears well. She didn't want him to hear that.
She turned up the heat and the prisoners fell silent. Not even a whimper.
"They're going to be alright..." she murmured, reassuring herself of a lie.
They would never be alright, they'd expirienced their worst fears. Whatever fight they had had was gone. They'd be submissive, controlable vegetables unless Psyochology made a major breakthrough. Doubtful.
"Okay I got him. I know where he is, I need to get closer though, I think we could break the device and Animo at once. Use Echo-echo when we're close enough, maybe it could shatter the circuitry in the device while I crack his mind enough to render him harmless." she looked at him questioningly, trying very, very hard to stay professional while knowing as soon as they were both back in the T-Car she'd be crying her eyes out in guilt, shock and horror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Ben could tell that something seemed off about Julie, but he promised that he would leave it alone. She was his partner on this one, not his girlfriend. After she stated that she had taken out the other prisoners under Animo's control, Ben nodded, without his army Dr. Animo would be a cakewalk.

"Ok, as soon as I remove his headband take him down, but don't try before it. With his mind linked to the others we don't know what kind of transferring effect it could have to the prisoners and even though they're all evil scumbags, they're still people too...sorta."

That being said, Ben and Cap made their way towards Dr. Animo since she had a lock on him Ben let her direct them. Upon reaching Dr. Animo Ben hit the dial on the omnitrix and changed forms yet again. Except this time after a full on sequence of furry orange changes the boy was replaced by Wildmutt!

Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Wildmu10

Not Echo-Echo like he had wanted...The beast's growl afterwards could almost be translated into; Ah CRUD! STUPID WATCH!! It was at that point after the flash of green that Animo noticed that there were intruders in his midst.

"NOooOo my inhuman army, reduced to this docile state how? Wait.....You! Ben Tennyson and his Teen Titan girlfriend, I'd recognize your fascinating alien creatures anywhere. I should've known that you would come to stop me, but do not fret, because Doctor Animo always has a contingency plan!"

That being said, Animo in his prison clothes ripped away the sleeve of his arm revealing he had also constructed a new robotic arm. Thus allowing him to once again utilize his evolution eye. Animo was kind of a good tinkerer and could create virtually limitless weaponry or gadgets from household items like Greymatter. However, for his evolution eye to work he needed jewels, which he apparently had. For at his feet along with the rest of his now petrified part-animal henchmen was the prison psychiatrist and she was missing a set of earrings and a necklace. All of which Dr. Animo held in his palm and inserted it into his eye before looking back at both Wildmutt and Julie with his one good one.

"Did you know children, that this prison has a particularly bad rodent infestation problem? Here allow me to show you."

Just then five mice or rats for better term of word scuttled out of cracks in the cell block at his mental command, and after blasting each of them with a ruby red ray from his robotic palm they all began to change into giant mutant vermin, each the size of carriage.

"Go my pets feast on their marrow! They might not be as good a substance as cheese, but they will suffice until I can get you better ingredients. After I make my escape from this accursed prison."

The rats then all charged forward while Wildmutt leaped in front of Jules and met them head on. Immediately Ben tackled the lead one down and bit into it's jugular, but was quickly pushed off by another and held down while two others jumped on top of him. Wildmutt's vicious growls were being muffled by the hisses from the mutated rat creatures on top of him. Meanwhile, Animo started to walk away from the battle. He was still trying to make his escape, leaving Capricious wit a hard choice; go after Animo or aid Ben.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Have I mentioned Julie is terrified of rats? No? Well now you know.
The Titan was frozen in fear briefly before seeing Ben jump in front of her, dealing with the rats. If you could even still call them that.
And Animo was escaping!
She didn't know what to do, her training said to go after animo, but her soul was crying for Ben. She couldn't lose him. But she couldn't afford the madman to escape...
"How about both?" the by now almost familiar voice in her head smirked. Julie wasted no time in murmuring "How?"

The young Titan ran in front of Animo, effectively placing him between her and Bens fight.
Placing the two issues in her range.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" her sonic scream let out all her frustration and hatred and power out as it shot not only the circuits and power our of Animos machine, but also cracked the crystals in them causing an unstable power transfer. The rats howled in blind pain and unfortunately Wildmutt had also been in the way.
Julie used the painful distraction to project her illusion on all but Ben.
"Ben...knock him out..." she ordered before rendering the mutants to completely useless, whimpering and crying creatures. And Animo was finally vulnerable.
Julie needed Ben to finish him off, shut him down, vegetablize him. She was only the distraction.
"Ben...now..." she turned up her illusions a bit more, pain evident in their enemys face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:49 pm

Wildmutt was frankly getting beat down; he would knock one rat away, hold off two others, but still get pounced on by the other two. Bite and scratch marks were now riddling his body up until where Julie halted everything with her ear splitting scream. Oh how Ben, HATED that screech sooooo much. He could barely stand it, especially since he had sonar vision and Jules wail was scrambling his view. He heard her in his mind telling him what to do, but that scream was making it impossible for him to function and his Omnitrix definitely only had one more switch in it because had been transforming so numerously for the last 10 minutes. Still, he had to do something while these rats were down. So after squeezing out of the rats a little bit, he hit the symbol on Wildmutt's forearm and switched forms. In a flash or green light, he was once again shifted, but this time to Swampfire! Now Swampfire was as succeptable to sound as the next guy, but at least he could move and had super strength. He quickly tossed some seedlings on the ground while Capricious continued to scream, she was also turning a bit blue now too. He definitely needed to hurry, and thus commanded them to grow on the spot. The seedlings grew into large vines instantaneously, entrapping the giant ferocious mice in binds and moving them out of his way so he could approach Animo, but something weird was happening to him.

"AUURRRGGHHHHH!!! STUPID Chillllld, what have you done? My beautiful machine! I-I-I can't control it, AUGH!! The power is fluctuating at too much of an unstable rate! It's going to BLOW!"

Great, Ben had to seriously hurry now! He tried throwing a fireball at Animo, but the energy around him overpowered it and jsut snuffed out his attack!? This meant he was going to have to remove the machine manually.

"I have to get in closer!"

He only hoped Cap could hold on for a little bit longer. He approached Animo while trying as hard as he could to ignore the screech and as he got closer the swamp thing alien rooted his feet into the ground every step of the way. Thus forcing himself past the energy field and straight towards Animo, who was still panicking from the allusions and the imminent threat of blowing up as he saw dark mushroom clouds in his future.

"Alllllmooooosstttt theeeerrrreeee."

Swampfire reached his hands out, nearly touching Animo now, while the symbol of the omntirix on his chest began to spark uncontrollably as it met with the energy from Animo's machine. In fact, it was going haywire; Ben seemed to be fluctuating between alien forms. His hands were constantly changing from alien to alien until finally they settled back on Swampfire and finally reached Animo. Once they got a hold of the mad scientist, the Titan ripped the chord connecting his machine to his eye out and removing the robotic limb from the rest of his body. After doing so Ben flung the device into the air and threw a large fireball at it with both hands. The machine then exploded and Ben covered Animo as to keep him from being roasted while Swampfire took the brunt of the blast. Afterwards the dust settled and Ben laid unconscious next to Dr. Animo, who was still petrified.

"Bu-But-I-I-I'm Doctor Animo...Th-The-The greatest scientific mind t-t-the world ha-has ever seen!?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:34 am

"You were, you mean. You are nothing but dirt, you can't do anything and you will never cause harm again." Julie hissed as the Doctor sank to the ground. He was done for.

Immedietly she called the warden and guards who arrived soon to find Julie kneeling next to her lover.
"Ben...Ben wake up...please..." her fingers carressed his cheeks and soon held his hands, "Im sorry..." she whispered trying even harder not to cry.
"Put Animo in a padded cell with no metal, nothing. He should be a vegetable, but still. And the rest of the inmates are also taken care of. Get going." she was a bit sharp with the guards, but she didn't care.

She gently picked her boyfriend up and when they were at the TCar once again she set him down on the back seat and opened the medical compartment.
"Ben, wake up," she urged while she checked his pulse, "I can't do anything if I don't know what's wrong" she murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 am

A few moments passed until finally some near inaudible words murmured from Ben's mouth. Upon a repeating of them, however, Jules could make them out to be:

"You know, you look cute when you make that I'm extremely worried kinda face."

No doubt, Juliette would be relieved to hear Ben was ok and had once again pulled it off with her equal amount of help of course, unscathed....Well, nearly unscathed. As Ben sat up he grabbed his forearm where a rat had bitten him as Wildmutt and then cracked his back, which had taken the force of the explosion. Not to mention all the other multiple abrasions all over him, but that, that wasn't what was really bothering him. It was something else, something wrong with the omnitrix again, he could feel it.

"Oh man, I'm gonna need two ice baths and a meat smoothy when I get back to the tower."

As Ben spoke he smiled at Julie with obvious pain ridden all over his face before he began to check the omnitrix via rotating the dial.

"You know, you're actually stronger than you look. Did you really carry me all the way out here and if so...Lets never tell anyone about it, kay? Kind of emasculating."

Ben chuckled as silhouettes of his aliens popped up one after the other while he did his run through, but still had a tinge of seriousness in his tone. Seriously being carried to saftety by your girlfriend was REALLY embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 am

Careful of his injuries Julie kissed Ben and sighed in relief, "Cute as it may be, I'd rather not have to make that face." she shook her head before starting to bandage his arm, "What's up with the omnitrix?" she asked noticing him fiddle with it.
"Meat smoothie? No, no, no. You're going to eat something healthy and substantial. None of that Insta-crap." she pulled a face. "And yes I did, don't worry I won't tell. Mr.Manly-Man." she couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. Ben was always good at making her laugh and for the moment, she was able to hold her guilt and sorrow at bay.
But she knew she'd have to deal with it sometime.

"I'm driving, okay? Okay." It wasn't really a question. She gently moved him so he was comfortable and secure and then climbed through between the seats to get in the front seat. Given the unfortunate position she was in while on all fours she could only roll her eyes at what her 'manly' boyfriend was probably thinking.

Soon they were driving back to the tower and she looked back at him, "You okay babe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 pm

"I don't know what's wrong with....it...."

Ben spaced out for a second as Capricious crawled past him into the driver's seat and his eyes couldn't help but wander a little bit behind her. Then after burying his rather erotic thoughts his gaze shifted back to the watch (not to say it's more important) and he began speaking again after the obvious pause and urge to move his hand to a different source.

"...erm, uhh ya, I'm fine. It's just that I can't seem to find a few of my aliens in the omnitrix anymore; like Fangface. Their picture just comes up blurry...WHOA!!"

Suddenly, the omnitrix began to spark like crazy and Ben began to convulse. He hit the drivers seat of the car as the usual flashes that signified his transformations went off like fireworks in the T-Car causing the road to become unviewable each time.

"Jules, pull over!!"

After doing so, Ben jumped out of the car and dropped to his knees as the watch's energy sparked in all directions and then exploded with force! Afterwards Ben laid panting very hard while in front of him was...FangFace!? Yesss, one of Ben's transformations had gotten free and was staring right at him in the eyes, minus the omnitrix symbol.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm

"Stop staring at my butt, Tennyson." she smirked.
Oh the joys of being a girl.

The joys didn't last long though as the car was soon swerving off the road and Julie was pushed up against it from the impact before running to Ben and kneeling defensively between him and Fangface.
"Ben what the heck did you do...?" she whispered.
She helped him up carefully and pulled him farther away from the alien, her hand near where she kept her gun.

"Ben are you okay?" she murmured, only briefly taking her eyes off of the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:27 am

FangFace seemed to be just as confused as they were, but also didn't seem audible or have any sense of presence. It was just a pure raw emotional being, a shell if you will, a form that usually needed to be possessed; like a robot with no control panel. It was only operating off raw emotion and need. Meanwhile, Ben had been helped to his feet by Julie and was in a wobbly state at best, but still coherent.

"Urrrrghhh, it was Animo's machine. When the energies crossed between the omnitrix and it, the influx or something must've made the DNA in my omnitrix come alive, but it took a while for my forms to fully animate, which was why it wouldn't let me see they're forms...it was because they weren't there anymore."

Emphasis on the word they, suggesting more than one was missing, but FangFace was the only one who stuck around. Just then, as Ben finished his sentence FangFace would sniff the air and then hiss. It had finally realzied it was hungry and there was flesh blood around. The Vladat then sped over to Ben and Jules at a blinding pace. Ben being very quick with his reflexes pushed Juliette out of the way of course, but when he went for his instant alien switch the watch didn't even make a sound.

"You gotta be kidding m---OUUFF!"

Before Ben could finsih uttering his annoyance with the watch, he was swatted into the side of Capricous's car by FangFace, where he nearly went through the side window before dropping to the ground again. Ya, he definitely needed that smoothie and 3 ice baths now. Luckily, Cap would most likely have his back as the vampire alien approached the boy while drooling intently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's see what you got. (Capricious)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next