Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Test for Capricious  Vote_lcapA Test for Capricious  Voting_barA Test for Capricious  Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Test for Capricious  Vote_lcapA Test for Capricious  Voting_barA Test for Capricious  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Test for Capricious

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Test for Capricious  Empty
PostSubject: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 pm

What: Capricious will be tested in the training room to show what skills she can offer the Titans.
Who: Evan and Capricious

Evan opened the door to the training room to let Capricious inside. His physical body was not present. Instead, his mind was in control of the training room's computer, granting him full access to all devices in the space.

The room itself was a large gymnasium covered in a smooth, blue material. It had a high ceiling reaching about 50 feet in the air.

"Hello Capricious. Thank you for coming. Today you will be fighting your way through a variety of scenarios to show us how well you have mastered your powers. You will tell me when you are ready with the verbal command "begin." If you have any questions, now is the time to ask them. Also, you may use this time to stretch or warm-up."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 am

Cap nodded and entered streching and flexing a ball of electricity back and forth between her hands. Pulling out her short metal rod she let her electrical whip zap out and let it crackle dangerously. Then she tested her voice and nodded pulling on her mask.

"Hello Mod, Begin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Evan used the training room's synthesized matter to create a scene from a small town. A couple of diners, a bank, and a few shops lined up in nice, neat rows. Everything that Capricious saw was physically present and had the same consistency as if it was the real thing.

"Scenario 1. Defend yourself."

A single thug walked out a diner and looked at Capricious with evil intent. The constructed human wore all black and a baseball cap. The man was only about thirty feet away, and he started walking up to Capricious. Forming a fist, the man would try to punch the hero.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Cap blinked.
Okay wow. Cool.
Then she saw the thug and decided to aim at neutralizing him and not attacking.
He moved in for a punch and she ducked around him using her electrical whip to rap around his foot in midstep so he´d come tumbling down with a medium shock.

She jumped up catlike onto a ladder and poised waiting to strike again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:25 pm

The thug got up from the fall with a grim look on his face. Charging at Capricious, he tried to grab her to pull her off the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Cap let him grab her ankle and ripped off a glove pushing her hand against his face letting her electricity burn him and then grabbed his hand zapping him before whispering hypnotically,
"Go to the police, turn yourself in, or I will force you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 pm

"Ouch!" the thug let go of Capricious and ran away, not to the police, but to an alleyway. Apparently, he would need more convincing.

"Very nice. We will now begin Scenario 2. There will be weapons, but don't worry--they won't actually injure you, though they might hurt a bit."

Two men with guns walked out of the bank. They were wearing suits and sunglasses. Aiming their pistols at Capricious, they would begin to open fire.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 am

Cap gasped and ducked behind a vehical shootiing her whip out to try to grab thepistols. One pistol she got but the other man evaded her.

She unloaded the pistol swiftly before jumping out and letting two balls of electricity crackle in each hand throwing one after the other at the man never standing still.
She saw a cart of oranges and tipped it towards him.
No special intention actually but it would distract him and throwg him off a bit.
Tha Art of War: surprise the enemy.
She gave out a battle cry that shattered the windows and would force usually any normal human to his knees and threw more balls of electricity at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm

OOC: How powerful are her electricity balls? Can she change the intensity? I just want to know so I don't react inconsistently with what's happening.

BIC: The two gunmen evaded her attacks until Capricious let loose a sonic wave. Grabbing their ears in pain, they were easily hit by the electric balls and knocked to the ground. They disappeared as Evan's use for the constructs had vanished.

Evan admired the girl's abilities. She could be quite destructive if she wanted to be.

"Very nice. Scenario 3 will now commence."

Another construct walked out of the bank. This one stood about 8 feet tall and had massive, muscular arms. Brass knuckles clung to both of his hands, and he sported a spiked leather jacket and blue jeans. Evan had named this construct "bouncer" for its physical power.

Bouncer grinned at Capricious, then picked a car up above his head. With a grunt, Bouncer threw the car at Capricious.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Meanwhile, Zack watched from the viewing room, his eyes frowning slightly despite his grin, and his arms crossed. True, she had some power, but what about skill? He thought for a moment, curious as to how she would handle her new opponent, figuring she would likely choose ranged combat over cqc. Tilting his head towards the intercom speaker, he muttered to Evan, who he knew would be able to speak with him and run the test simultaneously. "Oi Mod, I'm a bit curious... You see, I'd like to see how her cqc is, but I have a rather large disadvantage against her considering her electric abilities are easily lethal against me... Is there any way to level the playing field between us? Maybe scan me and make an electrically resilient copy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 pm

"Yes," Evan said to the observation room while still running the simulation. "I can make an exact duplicate of you and give it control over materials classified as metal. This copy can also be fully immune to electricity. Would you like me to add this suggested construct as Scenario 4?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Zack nodded slowly. "Aye, if you would? Oh, each gun's got three clips including what's in it to start with, and the jacket's Kevlar and steel beneath leather, in case you didn't know the specifics, I generally don't care to share them... Though you probably already know everything about my composition, eh?" Zack nodded again, more quickly this time. "Right then, thank you Mod. I trust you've enough footage of me from the security cameras in here to know my fighting style?" Zack chuckled. "I'll bet the fight against Shorty and Mouse 'll provide decent enough insight eh?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 am

(OoC: She can change the charge and it can be pretty strong but that really drains her so she´ll only do that in an absolute emergancy with all hope lost. And..what is cqc?)

IC:

Cap gasped at the mountain of a man. And jumped out of the way of the car.
Using her current she melted the hinges of the door and put a lot or electricity into the metal door climbing up keeping an eye on him throwing occasional charges before throwing the small electricly charged door at him.

She got out her rod again creating her electrical whip and cracking it infront of him.

"Bring it Bunyen." she muttered before poising for a direct attack but in the last second swerving and whipping him from the side instead of her previous facial target.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 pm

OOC: How strong is a normal electric ball then? By the way, cqc stands for Close Quarters Combat. It's how good you are at hand-to-hand fighting. Silent Night, why don't you take control of the construct of Zack when it happens. Mod would portray Zack a lot clearer than I can.

BIC: The Bouncer construct easily batted away the electrically charged door, without suffering any outward damage. He took her electric balls full force, also without any signs of injury. As Capricious pulled out her whip and attacked, Bouncer held an arm up to shield his face, and suffered a direct hit to the side as a result.

The whip was strong enough to burn him a little, and Bouncer showed signs of annoyance. He leapt towards Capricious, bringing his brass knuckles back to prepare for striking. As the giant got close, he unleashed a deadly volley of punches.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Ooc: ehm..like you leave the tv on but u unplug it and get a shock; that times ten.
And thx

ic:

frowning Cap dodged behind a car and started thinking,
maybe she should try a scream, she just didn't know if it would tire her too much.
She thought about weaknesses of the giant while running.
Bingo, not the sharpest crayon in the box.
Picking up a brick she charged towards him and threw it, missing him on purpouse but wanting to distract him fir a second.
A second she usedto jump up and whip him on the back of the neck twice before landing roughly.
She stood quickly and eyed the giant warily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Test for Capricious
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next